Hi to everyone......this is my first post...

i hope everyone doing good...

i have recently bought iphone 3G with 2.2.1 fw and i have downgraded after i upgrade to 3.0fw and jailbroken also unlocked for indian network.

my problem is, i am not able to put any picture on the springboard(home screen). i have installed cydia and icy both ....from icy i have installed winter board also i have downloaded many themes from cydia...themes are working without the background...only lock screen has the background image...in my winterboard i have checked 'user wallpaper' even that it is not showing the wallpapers...which i have used...

Themes wallpaper also not working....

how i can put wallpaper on my homescreen...

Can anyone help in this....

Thanks in advance
    2009-10-09 12:58 PM
    Might want to just reinstall winterboard…and what is the current firmware your on?
    2009-10-09 01:25 PM
    Thanks MKBLADE...for the quick response

i am running 3.0fw in my 3G

Do i have to uninstall winterboard and reinstall?
    2009-10-09 02:03 PM
    can anyone solve my problem ,I like to remove the grey dock screen at the bottom across my iphone 3G.It is always appear covering the wallpaper, about 1 cm thick .Thanks
    2009-10-11 06:36 AM
    can anyone solve my problem ,I like to remove the grey dock screen at the bottom across my iphone 3G.It is always appear covering the wallpaper, about 1 cm thick .Thanks
    hey....its very simple....go to winterboard....select the 'transperant dock' option..then return to homescreen ...wait for 3mins...thats all u are done.
    2009-10-11 07:11 AM
    Sorry .Is still there anymore clue will be much appreciated.I'm using the Acier wallpaper has little lights at the bottom and are covered by the grey 1cm thick.Thanks
    2009-10-11 08:43 AM
    go to system/library/coreservices/springboard.app and find the dock in there and delete it.
    2010-03-11 07:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD