Hi everyone,

I would like to see if you all could help me. I am looking for this battery theme. I have attached a copy of the picture that i found of it. I think it is oriental because I found it on a Japanese Blog. I dont know if it even exists. Check it out and let me know if you have found it or something like it. Thanks

LaMoni
    2009-10-10 05:42 AM
    Try this one. It's the only one I could find, same battery but has a % on it also. Hope it helps.
    Attached Files
    2009-10-10 05:55 AM
    You ******* Rock That is what I was looking for. Where did you find it.....?

Let me ask you, when I SSH it in the batter sits very low to the bottom. Is there a way to bring it up some? any idea?

Your the best not matter what. I have a White iPhone 3GS and I love the whole white them.... Clean... So any ideas on lifting the battery up...
    Last edited by LaMoni; 2009-10-10 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2009-10-10 06:20 AM
    I just searched and found this in a theme called iCore, it was made to sit low as you can see from the images. You could adjust each image and move it to center or more. Have fun, glad I could help.
    2009-10-10 06:30 AM
    I moved them up a bit see how that works.
    Attached Files
    2009-10-10 06:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD