I haven't ever posted anything cause I normally read and find everything that I need. This is a theme I made from 2.0 and just upgraded to 3.1.2 and hacked with blackrain. I have been reading all day and don't know if I am looking in the wrong spot or searching for the wrong thing... I have a grey square I get out of my lock screen. Has anyone seen this issue before or know a fix?

thanks,
    Joel
    Attached Thumbnails LockScreen issue-img_0046.png   LockScreen issue-img_0047.png  
    2009-10-15 07:21 AM
    Looks like you may have a an image conflicting with it. May be the passcode image, same color same size.
    Last edited by Bo Troxell; 2009-10-15 at 08:53 PM.
    2009-10-15 08:00 AM
    I have tried everything I can think of. Look at the top left corner of that grey area... why is there a line missing out of it. Its the exact same size as passcode keys but there isn't a grey block i can find.
    2009-10-15 06:48 PM
    Why not trouble shoot it and start removing some of the UI folder by folder to isolate where it is coming from. Shouldn't be to hard to find.
    2009-10-15 08:54 PM
    Now I feel like a noob! After removing folders one by one... The LockBackground.png from my other phone had got corrupt. Thanks Blkcadi just needed to get unfrustrated and have some tell me to check my work. I can't figure out for the life of me where the plist for taking of the persons name who texted you is. I have it done on my 2g 2.0 but can't find anyone doing it anymore without mcleaner or blacklist.
    2009-10-15 11:21 PM
    Glad I could help, sometimes we all need another potato in the pot to see what is in front of us. lolz

Not sure what you meant about the SMS/MCleaner/iBlackList thing. Explain what you want to do so I can get my head wrapped around it maybe I can help. lmao
    2009-10-15 11:55 PM
    Well for starters did the System/Library/Frameworks/UIkit.framework change? Cause I dropped my other.artwork file in there for a transparent back ground behind the clock and got nothing.

back to the text thing. On my old phone which I did about two years ago. When someone send you a text message, on the lock screen it shows "text message". My new 3g phone say the persons name above it like "joel" then under "new text message". How do I remove the persons name on my 3g running 3.1.2?
    2009-10-16 12:22 AM
    those images need to go in UIImages for the lockscreen.
    No clue how to do the other really, never thought about that.
    2009-10-16 12:57 AM
    Thanks on the UIImages, found UILCDBackground.png...

I need to figure out how to hide the names. Its already got me introuble like 5 times this week! LOL
    2009-10-16 01:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD