I have a issue I have not seen posted anywhere. I cannot get winterboard to hide icon names. I have tried redsn0w, and blackra1n jbs. I have rearranged my winterboard list, nothing. I just bought a few themes that look way cooler without the icon names. I'm pretty good with the phone and modifying it. If I need to post any extra info lmk. I'd love to figure this out!
    2009-10-18 10:44 PM
    Go into winterboard and check "no undocked icon lables" and "no docked icon lables" then drag them to the top of the winterboard ui so that they are above the theme you have checked, after that, you will have no names for any of your icons
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!
    2009-10-19 01:44 AM
    Icon names still there.
    2009-10-19 02:01 AM
    if you put the two options above the theme and the names are still there, then you will have to edit the info.plist file that came with your theme, thats the only other thing i can possible think of unless the names you are talking about are actually part of the .png file for the icon. check those 2 things and let me know, first i would open the .png for the icon and check for the text, then check the info.plist
    Cruel Blue World iPad Theme
    If you like my themes, please consider a donation to help me grow!
    2009-10-19 02:37 AM
    ****!!! plist for my theme. thanks bud
    2009-10-19 02:48 AM
    okay i need to know how to do this!! whats the info.plist? i know how to go into all the files and what not but what do i do with that file? i have wanted sooooo many different themes but it all goes to crap when the icon labels are there.... please help!
    2009-10-29 10:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD