User Tag List

lol phanatic.
    2009-12-06 02:26 AM
    yah........ nice theme..... hey what is your next project?? =]
    Hit thanx if i helped you out..
    2009-12-06 08:04 AM
    uhmm well im still not finished installing my own ubuntu one yet lmao but ill let u know when i get tired of that one. probably a portrait type one, but dont expect anything soon. i dont make themes for all u leechers, just for my own use, haha i just post em to get comments
    2009-12-06 11:23 PM
    For this to be made of win, make keep the taskbar the same, but use spinboard so that we can rotate it so that there is a Windows side, and A mac side. The Icons will rotate accordingly.
    Spinboard is highly unstable. Ashikase was working on his own version of it that looked promising, but either he abandoned the project or he's perfecting it.

I've worked with spinboard and it did not turn out so hot.

@PhanaticD: Keep up posted with this project if you can. Would like to see new screens when you get the chance. Your Ubuntu theme looks good and all but I think this one has more promise as it seems to have limitless potential. Keep up the good work!
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-12-07 05:23 AM
    alright, but dont expect too much too soon
    2009-12-07 09:18 PM
    interesting.. lol
    2009-12-07 09:34 PM
    yea, does anyone have anything theyd maybe like to see?
    2009-12-08 09:11 PM
    gah thanks nitsua, look what uve started >.<
    Just tellin' it as I see it =P

Any updates on this project yet?

As far as things I'd like to see, maybe implementation of SnowCover to look as those Windows Media Player is being played on the lockscreen. I think that'd look pretty cool.
    #eli7e revived me
    2009-12-08 09:37 PM
    lol no no updates, havent touched this, and ive been really beasy, got finals for some things and stuff so yea
    2009-12-09 09:55 PM
29 12