Here is my latest theme, Swift! I'm a big fan of Taylor Swift and I know there are quite few people out there that also like her music....

This theme is kind of girly, it's not one I'll be using myself but I was thinking of at least getting this out there for the girls in the forum and for the guys who are responsible for finding good themes for their gfs or whatever.

I am mostly expanding on my previous theme, Modern Warfare 2, by reusing the style and again using only text for the icons.

I hope some people enjoy it, it's definitely not a typical theme but I tried to make it pretty clean and if this type of theme generates some interest I will definitely expand on this concept.

What you need:
    iBlank
    Springjumps
    Fontswap

Instructions:
    Set up your home page like mine (attached (the one with springjumps))
    Launch SpringJumps and set up your spring jumps like mine (attached) to change the name just tap the name and delete the name.
    Use Binary ITC Font in Fontswap (It should already be in there, you don't need to install it)

To make blank icons for your apps that are not automatically blanked out, simply ssh into the theme, duplicate a blank icon, rename it, and respring.

***The theme is attached as a .zip file***
    Attached Thumbnails .: Swift :.-img_0743.png   .: Swift :.-img_0744.png   .: Swift :.-img_0745.png   .: Swift :.-img_0755.png   .: Swift :.-img_0737-copy.png  
    Attached Files
    2009-12-05 10:24 PM
    Nice theme.
    2009-12-05 10:28 PM
    nice! 1

"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock"
    2009-12-05 11:12 PM
    ehh could use icons id say. haha ur lockscreen should be "taylor swift says: slide me hard"
    2009-12-06 03:26 AM
    hahahahahahahahaha
    2009-12-06 03:27 AM
    ehh could use icons id say. haha ur lockscreen should be "taylor swift says: slide me hard"
    lol

"Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock"
    2009-12-06 04:28 AM
    lmaoo
    2009-12-06 05:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.