User Tag List

Ok, I jailbroke my iPhone 3G about 6 months ago and it has been running smoothly since, the only issue I have had is that the safari videos refuse to work for me, at all. Any video you might watch from safari (in the proper quicktime format, from sites DESIGNED to work with iPhone) will either not load at all or show up as a HUGE block of random text in the browser, I just recently restored and re-jailbroke with blackra1n to 3.1.2 and have no idea why this is isn't working it seems like a pretty standard feauture. This is not the first time I've had this problem and it is not a result of the upgrade, it's just finally starting to get on my nerves, please hit a brother up with a solution of some kind. I have scoured the internet for some kind of solution to no avail, my hunch is that it's something cydia installed but I would really appreciate some expertise. Thanks.
    2009-12-20 06:22 AM
    *bump* I figure if anyone knows it would be you guys, I'm stumped
    2010-01-07 12:25 AM
    Do u have imobilecinema installed
    2010-01-07 12:29 AM
    I have the same problem. It's annoying. I installed the safari dl plugin (which didn't work) and I'm thinking that this broke something
    2010-01-23 12:48 PM