User Tag List

Can you make me 2 dif carrier icons? One is Jake, the other Nik. Thanks in advance!
    Sure thing here ya go, the white versions are directly under the black ones:

I had a Wallpaper.png in the theme folder as well as Bosspaper turned on. So I removed the wallpaper file via ssh and kept Bosspaper turned on and made sure Under Winterboard was turned on and I still have the same problem.

I followed your instructions from your first post about copying the two wallpaper folders to my phone and having Bosspaper point to them. So a wallpaper does still show up now, but still without the borders.

Can I get a screenshot of the inside of your theme folder? I am not sure of this issue, this is the first I have heard of it...if you have it enabled in BossPaper to run under WinterBoard, then it should work. Which downloaded version do you have? The older one has the theme running with the overlay as Wallpaper.png, and the widget points to it, and the new one fixes that. Maybe redownload from the first link and start over?

[quote=a17o17ymous;5073504]

Nope that's it. Just 2 "Stores" icons one for the top and one for the dock. Thanks
    Here ya go:

Last edited by memnoch_thedevil; 2009-12-30 at 08:00 PM.
    2009-12-30 07:54 PM
    Can I get a screenshot of the inside of your theme folder? I am not sure of this issue, this is the first I have heard of it...if you have it enabled in BossPaper to run under WinterBoard, then it should work. Which downloaded version do you have? The older one has the theme running with the overlay as Wallpaper.png, and the widget points to it, and the new one fixes that. Maybe redownload from the first link and start over?
    Here's pic of the files that are in the 1-Page theme folder.
    And again, thanks so much for taking the time to help me with this.
    Attached Thumbnails 1 Page Theme Mod/Release-photo.jpg  
    2009-12-30 08:29 PM
    Here's pic of the files that are in the 1-Page theme folder.
    And again, thanks so much for taking the time to help me with this.
    No problem, can you open the widget there in that shot and let me get a ss of the first few lines, just whatever fits on the screen is all I need.
    2009-12-30 08:31 PM
    No problem, can you open the widget there in that shot and let me get a ss of the first few lines, just whatever fits on the screen is all I need.

Here ya go
    Attached Thumbnails 1 Page Theme Mod/Release-photo.jpg  
    2009-12-30 08:41 PM
    Here ya go
    And there it is!

Find this line below:

Code:
    body {

margin: 0;

/*background: url(Wallpaper.png) no-repeat;*/

background-color: none;

height: 480px;

width: 320px;

And change it to:

Code:
    body {

background: url(Overlay.png) no-repeat;*/

That should take care of it!
    2009-12-30 08:57 PM
    And there it is!

Find this line below:

Code:
    body {

/*background: url(Wallpaper.png) no-repeat;*/

And change it to:

Code:
    body {

background: url(Overlay.png) no-repeat;*/

That should take care of it!
    Thank you!! It worked!
    If I could send donations to you for excellent customer support, I totally would!
    2009-12-30 09:17 PM
    Thank you!! It worked!
    If I could send donations to you for excellent customer support, I totally would!
    No worries, I'm just glad you got it sorted! You can hit the Thanks button, that's good enough!
    2009-12-30 09:44 PM
    [quote=memnoch_thedevil;5073706]

Here ya go:

Thanks!
    2009-12-30 11:55 PM
    [quote=a17o17ymous;5073878]

Thanks!
    No Problem!

Happy New Year everyone!
    2009-12-31 06:53 PM
    could you post the overlay without the two icons? i would like to put to different icons in those spots.
    2009-12-31 07:25 PM
    can I have a "words" icon for the bottom. it is for the game words with friends

love the theme by the way...
    also is this site being plagued by viruses??
    2009-12-31 08:13 PM
    could you post the overlay without the two icons? i would like to put to different icons in those spots.
    Here ya go:

can I have a "words" icon for the bottom. it is for the game words with friends

love the theme by the way...
    also is this site being plagued by viruses??
    Here ya go:

2009-12-31 10:46 PM
    thanks for the overlay
    2009-12-31 11:13 PM
    thanks for the overlay
    You're welcome!

And I am going to do some color overlays when I have a chance, here's a few, the blue charcoal one is my favorite:

In action:

Last edited by memnoch_thedevil; 2010-01-01 at 04:31 AM.
    2010-01-01 03:09 AM
    looks good, i'll give it a try
    2010-01-01 03:15 AM
    looks good, i'll give it a try
    Put up a couple more...killing the double post too..
    2010-01-01 04:23 AM
    I've been trying to hide my app icon names but I can't seem to get it to work. I tried using winterboard "no docked icon labels" and "no undocked icon labels" and placing it above the theme. I also downloaded "Transparent dock labels" and still nothing. I really wanna use this theme, Hopefully someone can help me. Im on 3.1.2 if that helps. Thanks.
    2010-01-01 06:20 PM
    I've been trying to hide my app icon names but I can't seem to get it to work. I tried using winterboard "no docked icon labels" and "no undocked icon labels" and placing it above the theme. I also downloaded "Transparent dock labels" and still nothing. I really wanna use this theme, Hopefully someone can help me. Im on 3.1.2 if that helps. Thanks.
    Do you also have BossPaper installed? You can turn them on and off in that app as well, or create an info.plist and add it to the main theme folder, but that might not work if the no undocked/docked labels theme in Winterboard didn't work, as they are the same thing, just in 2 separate files.
    2010-01-01 06:28 PM
    Do you also have BossPaper installed? You can turn them on and off in that app as well, or create an info.plist and add it to the main theme folder, but that might not work if the no undocked/docked labels theme in Winterboard didn't work, as they are the same thing, just in 2 separate files.
    Yeah I tried bosspaper too and it didnt work.
    2010-01-01 07:47 PM
    Yeah I tried bosspaper too and it didnt work.
    Well I'm really not sure what the problem is. I had a member on another forum that had the same problem, I pm'd him to ask how he resolved it. As soon as I hear back I will let you know!
    2010-01-01 09:45 PM
170 12345 ...