User Tag List

Hey awesome theme! I'm wondering why my ipod icon, video icon and ********** icons do not change yet I see them in the icon folder.

Thanks in advance.
    2010-02-07 07:55 PM
    Hey awesome theme! I'm wondering why my ipod icon, video icon and ********** icons do not change yet I see them in the icon folder.

Thanks in advance.
    Make sure that you don't have any other themes active in Winterboard, if you do, make this one at the top. Also, check the spelling, turn off BossPaper or the theme to hide undocked/docked icon labels to see the correct spelling of the app. They are also case sensitive.

Past that, I couldn't tell ya...
    2010-02-07 09:01 PM
    Great theme!!!!. Could you please make an icon for the top named "Tasks" or "ToDo"?
    2010-02-11 05:06 PM
    Great theme!!!!. Could you please make an icon for the top named "Tasks" or "ToDo"?
    Sorry I missed this! Here ya go:

Hi to all my Modmyi friends, show me some love and vote for my dBar Oasis Mod:

Click me and show your love!!

Here's what it looks like:

Last edited by memnoch_thedevil; 2010-02-13 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-12 11:40 PM
    thanks for making such an awesome theme. this is really the first theme i ever liked but i'm having one problem. i can't seem to get bosspaper incorporated correctly. when i have under winterboard off the pics show up but they cover up the overlay. when i turn under winterboard on the overlay is back but no pics. do i have a bad overlay or something? thanks very much again. I dig the new theme too.
    2010-02-20 04:46 AM
    where to put overlays

can someone make me a biteSMS and mail icon please

and a charlie carrier image
    Last edited by rickybobby; 2010-03-03 at 07:05 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS
    2010-03-03 07:05 AM
    how would i go about adding the weather widget so it just shows the weather icon and a temp without the date and time.

I have 5 icon dock and want to put it in the center and just put a transparent weather icon on top of it but im not sure how to make that widget. thanks for any help!!!!

i want to make it look like the weather icon in the attachment. or if someone has something like that i know enough where i can edit the size and position of the icon if i needed to. thanks
    Attached Thumbnails 1 Page Theme Mod/Release-avatar34063_2.gif.jpg  
    Last edited by whipple16; 2010-08-20 at 05:54 AM.
    2010-08-20 05:49 AM
    Theres no availbale link already ((((((
    2010-10-08 10:02 AM
    I love this theme, but im using 1derful!
    2010-10-08 04:58 PM
    so, first and foremost I'd like to say you have made a great theme here! I've looked around, and there's no better one on the internet that I have found so far.
    secondly, I would like to ask for a bit of help with making the theme actually work...
    The relevant things I have installed are:

Gridlock (allowed me to put icons anywhere)
    CategoriesSB
    BossPaper

In BossPaper I turned the "under winterboard" option on, installed the theme, and put everything where it should be, but this is what I see:
    1 Page Theme Mod/Release-img_0053-2-.png
    Ignore the folder in the bottom center of the screen, that's something I'll make go away in a bit. The point of concern is that the picture is in front of the winterboard theme, even though it shouldn't be. Is there any way to fix this, and make it look beautiful like you did in the preview pictures? I've done some troubleshooting and haven't gotten anywhere, so any ideas would be awesome. =]

(and I know the weather widget isn't working, that's something else I'll take care of later)
    other relevant screenshots:
    1 Page Theme Mod/Release-img_0049-1-.png1 Page Theme Mod/Release-img_0054-1-.png1 Page Theme Mod/Release-img_0055-1-.png

EDIT) I've discovered if I put a picture into the theme folder and title it Wallpaper.png it will actually show up properly, but as soon as I turn on BossPaper again, it shows up over the theme again. Possible explanation: BossPaper hates me
    Last edited by BlankStare; 2010-10-28 at 04:37 PM. Reason: update
    2010-10-28 09:17 AM
170 ... 789