Updated Jan 6th 2010

Been playing around with another theme idea and decided i should kill the IBOX series with this Final theme

It's once again a simple theme that leave's the user that has basic photoshop skills to take control of the theme and give it their own personal touch from the Lockscreen Overlay and Wallpaper Overlay to Icon Overlay that i have included along with a few custom backgrounds that i tested with that i have kept for anyone wanting to use them.

Phones are becoming more personal and some people can't find the time or may not have the complete skill to make their own theme so i kept it simple and without using alot of the iphone resources.

So basically Enjoy

P.S. BiG Thanx to all you other Themer's that have influenced changes in my theme(s) and hope i have somewhat influenced you ....i'll leave the list of themers blank, cause there's soo many excellent themers in this forum.

I must give HUGE Thanx to Blkcadi, Vanasian and Ecko666 for all the help with the icons in my IBOX themes

Download HERE

Custom Background Sets

Attached Thumbnails >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-preview.jpg  
    Attached Files
    Last edited by H0CKEY; 2010-01-24 at 04:30 PM.
    iBOX Series FREE iPhone Themes
    Don't be shy to hit the Donate button if you like what you see

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=10914106
    2010-01-05 06:12 AM
    Thanks for sharing your theme and background. They look amazing!!
    2010-01-05 06:31 AM
    wow, nice theme, thank you
    2010-01-05 06:32 AM
    Superb work, as always!
    2010-01-05 06:48 AM
    Dope theme. This will definitely be my theme for now. Thanks for sharing.

Can anybody hook me up with an AIM & iProtect icon? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by DaBossA; 2010-01-05 at 07:12 AM.
    2010-01-05 06:53 AM
    Thanks dude!!!

Your stuff always rocks!

Cant wait to try it out! :thumbsup:
    Viva South Africa!!! Host of the 2010 World Cup!
    2010-01-05 12:25 PM
    thanx everyone !!

here's the 2 icons
    Attached Images >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-aim.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-iprotect.png 

2010-01-05 05:25 PM
    meh likes Hockey. Great job.
    2010-01-05 05:37 PM
    Looks nice...Hockey! Thanks
    2010-01-05 05:50 PM
    some more icons....just trying to get a head start with random icons
    Attached Images >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-007.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-12-days.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-360live.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-air-files.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-air-mouse.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-alarm-clock-.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-all-one.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-balloons-.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-british-gas.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-camera-plus.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-crazycars.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-ezshare-pro.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-f1-09-game.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-flight-status.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-flighttrack.png 

2010-01-05 06:16 PM
    some more ...........
    Attached Images >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-ikea-uk.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-imobsters.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-itm-matrix.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-itranslate-plus.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-itrip.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-league-pass.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-madden-nfl.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-minisquadron.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-moneybook.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-multifl0w.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-newsstand.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-pb-fantasies.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-photospeak.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-pkgbackup.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-quickoffice-file.png 
    Last edited by H0CKEY; 2010-01-05 at 06:39 PM.

2010-01-05 06:18 PM
    more more more
    Attached Images >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-rename.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-ridge-racer-accelerated.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-ropenfly-2-lite.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-rw-racing.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-ski-jump.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-sneezies.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-surroundead.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-textfree-unlimited.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-thesettlers.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-total-control.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-touchofcolor.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-trenches.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-tubemap.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-weatherbug-elite.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-words.png 

2010-01-05 06:40 PM
    almost forgot 2 important icons for the iPod Touch users
    Attached Images >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-music.png >>>> iBOX Final <<<<  Released-video.png 

2010-01-05 07:08 PM
    almost forgot 2 important icons for the iPod Touch users
    i almost did the same thing
    2010-01-05 10:07 PM
    That's great just like your other themes. only thing when i entered to messages status bar becomes gray and it is disturbing.Are there any way to change it? and can u make theme for keyboard too (:
    also i need monopoly worldwide-who has the biggest brain - wordbook - flashlight - holdEm - FlightControl and BossPrefs icons.. thx again mate..
    2010-01-06 05:50 AM
    That's great just like your other themes. only thing when i entered to messages status bar becomes gray and it is disturbing.Are there any way to change it? and can u make theme for keyboard too (:
    also i need monopoly worldwide-who has the biggest brain - wordbook - flashlight - holdEm - FlightControl and BossPrefs icons.. thx again mate..
    mine works fine in biteSMS and the original Messaging , first i have hear dof that, since the files are modified from my other iBOX themes there has never been anyone mentioning that problem...wish i could help

post me the original icons or a screen shot of them and i can get them to you right away

2010-01-06 06:22 AM
    could u give a total noob 2 PS some help on making some icons i have only made icons 4 X theme by Zausser and your seem fairly easy just a nudge in the right direction or small vid on how to make em! thanks very nice theme! also like that u include the overlays make me really want 2 learn and figure it out!
    2010-01-06 06:46 AM
    Hockey, very nice work...as always. I don't know how you are going to keep up with all of these themes man (or have the time to make new ones for that matter ).
    2010-01-06 07:59 AM
    I will give this theme 2 thunbs up
    2010-01-06 08:54 AM
    ONly one icon request gents!

If someone has a second:

Thanks alot!!

Nice work creator! You rock!!

I love the orange look!!!! ( I cant make up my mind weather its X or this one in orange )
    Viva South Africa!!! Host of the 2010 World Cup!
    2010-01-06 09:54 AM
660 12311 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD