ya sorry the concrete one is your. the nexus ones i just took a screenshot of the vid wallpaper. and the droid eye i found on a google search
    2010-01-18 12:44 AM
    Are you even gonna credit me?
    ok now i'm thanking you.
    2010-01-18 12:53 AM
    my key pad for the phone doesnt look like the one in this theme its stock still
    2010-01-18 03:56 AM
    my key pad for the phone doesnt look like the one in this theme its stock still
    Not updated yet. Even though his screenshots show it. he mentioned he was going on vaca and something happened right before he posted, power out or something so its probably coming in next update.
    2010-01-18 04:03 AM
    Hey,

This theme is awesome. I'm not the greatest at making some nice looking icons through Photoshop though. I was wondering if anyone has any nice looking icons for App, Games, Media, Utilities, and System other than just the plain Folders. Is anyone thinking about creating some if they aren't out there yet?

Thanks,
    2010-01-18 04:19 AM
    hey im a noob at this but i added this to my phone and the lockscreen dosent show up like the one pictured?
    2010-01-18 05:50 AM
    has anyone got the mediaplayer as shown in the image.....

if someone has....pl. share with me....

My media player(ipod) is looking like the stock one....
    2010-01-18 12:47 PM
    Hey,

I was wondering if anyone has any nice looking icons for App, Games, Media, Utilities, and System other than just the plain Folders.

Thanks,
    you do realize that this theme is made based on the assumption that we WANT OUT IPHONES TO LOOK LIKE NEXUS ONE. if you don't want it to look like a nexus one, DON'T USE A NEXUS ONE THEME. am i clear?

has anyone got the mediaplayer as shown in the image.....

if someone has....pl. share with me....

My media player(ipod) is looking like the stock one....
    you mean the little icon that looks like a blue speaker? are you using an ipod or an iphone?

hey im a noob at this but i added this to my phone and the lockscreen dosent show up like the one pictured?
    as in the clock isn't moved over? download clockhide from cydia. and enable it
    Last edited by lolcats1; 2010-01-18 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-18 05:43 PM
    you do realize that this theme is made based on the assumption that we WANT OUT IPHONES TO LOOK LIKE NEXUS ONE. if you don't want it to look like a nexus one, DON'T USE A NEXUS ONE THEME. am i clear?
    Just explain to him nicely. Why be so arrogant?!
    You only live once, but if you live it right, once is enough.
    2010-01-18 06:00 PM
    I personally theme my phone like the nexus one but since we cant have the same UI, i use categories SB to organize my icons and this have a modified NO theme.

My friend, go to iconspedia.com and search for "folder". That will list hundreds of cool folders you can use with categories.
    2010-01-18 06:50 PM
    Ok, i've pieced together this theme, with the iBlack theme. Now, here is my question. I'm using the mp4 galaxy wallpaper, with the rss, time, and weather over the top. Now, is it possible to create a page0, with some shaded boxes, and have the html over the top of it, so the numbers and feeds are easier to read?
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Monster aka Droid 2-photo.jpg  
    Last edited by lil red wagon; 2010-01-18 at 07:54 PM.
    2010-01-18 07:50 PM
    is it possible to create a page0, with some shaded boxes, and have the html over the top of it, so the numbers and feeds are easier to read?
    i've never seen html "widgets" able to display over anything but the wallpaper. and where did you get your rss widget?

Just explain to him nicely. Why be so arrogant?!
    and yet you offered no help to him. and does caps lock make me arrogant? that's a new one.
    Last edited by lolcats1; 2010-01-18 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-18 08:46 PM
    where did you get your rss widget?
    it is in both the "modmyi theme", and "iBlack"
    2010-01-18 10:07 PM

In the video, the wallpaper is going up and down, but I've changed it to sideways to mirror the nexus one

Download Wallpaper.mp4 from Sendspace.com - send big files the easy way

Droid Lockscreen:
    how do i select it so i can use it i put it in winterboard and selected it and it doesnt work
    2010-01-18 10:51 PM
    Put it in the Same folder as the main theme. That's it. The just select momsterdroid from wb
    2010-01-18 11:10 PM
    Can anyone help me with a few small things?

I'd like to put the "Stack" app on top of the little Nexus One grid image. But I want the stack icon to be invisible, so its like when you push over the little grid Stack opens. I cannot remember how to do this, as I havent done any "INav" type installs for a while.

Next, can anyone help me with the clocks? I cannot even get them to appear so...
    2010-01-19 12:15 AM

I'd like to put the "Stack" app on top of the little Nexus One grid image.

Next, can anyone help me with the clocks? I cannot even get them to appear so...
    how about just put an invisible springjump over it? that way when you click it, you get this:

As in liveclocks? just copy in the folder, then activate it in winterboard. it should show up as its own theme.
    Last edited by lolcats1; 2010-01-19 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-01-19 12:42 AM

I'd like to put the "Stack" app on top of the little Nexus One grid image. But I want the stack icon to be invisible, so its like when you push over the little grid Stack opens. I cannot remember how to do this, as I havent done any "INav" type installs for a while.

Dude, dont post the same things in 2 droid threads. Pick one. I answered in you in the other thread.

Second, i think you are referring to the droid looking clock on the lockscreen? if so, its not in the 1/12 version of the download. Its in the 1/7 version. You really need to read through this thread as I answer this a few posts back.
    2010-01-19 12:53 AM
    My apologies, sir.

Well thanks for the suggestions everyone. I did it another way of just taking "blank" image, and sshing that into the "Stacks" folder and replacing the icon with that.

And I am talking about the analog clocks, or widgets I guess. They may have been from the dro1d theme. I've tried sshing them into winterboard but they dont show up.

Also how do I get that weather widget to show up?

Thanks!
    2010-01-19 01:37 AM
    quick question...for categories what do you name the background image cause ive tried background and it doesnt work
    2010-01-19 02:15 AM
1,053 ... 3111213141523 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD