User Tag List

Okay so I've been pretty much able to self-teach myself how the themes work in the past day and a half. I'm basically combining the best, IMO, of themes I found on Cydia. I've even gone as far as to makeshift a few icons that were missing (Phone, Mail, and Safari to name a few...but those are obvious).

The only thing I haven't been able to figure out is the Status Bars. I've tried all I can to edit them but nothing's working. I've tried editting 5x20's but to no avail. Maybe I'm doing it wrong.

Below I have the status bars I want to use. I want to use the topbar on the Homescreen (which is already there, and I have no idea how it is) and the Statusbar on everything else.

For the life of me, I don't even know where the status bar in 0977 is coming from. I've searched through every folder and can't find anything remotely close to that color, and I've never put anything that resembles it either.

If I can't put the whole StatusBar on everything, I'd at least like to get the 5x20 of the middle portion.

The status bar is one of about three things I'm not happy with in this theme, but I'm able to easily fix the others. If someone could point me in the right direction it'd be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: Sorry, I thought they'd come out labeled. The pictures below are topbar, StatusBar, 0976, and 0977, respectively
    Attached Thumbnails Status Bar Issues...-topbar.png   Status Bar Issues...-statusbar.png   Status Bar Issues...-img_0976.png   Status Bar Issues...-img_0977.png  
    Last edited by ASolidXero; 2010-01-06 at 10:24 AM.
    2010-01-06 10:20 AM
    That's 3 files. library/themes/yourtheme/bundles/com.apple.springboard

FSO_BG.png
    FST_BG.png
    Default_BG.png
    2010-01-06 07:01 PM
    Okay and they're required to be 5x20?
    2010-01-06 07:11 PM
    Yes, all of them
    2010-01-06 07:16 PM
    Alright. Thanks a lot for your help. I'll give that a shot tonight.
    2010-01-06 07:19 PM
    question guys:
    is it possible to have a custom status bar on the lock screen and a completely different one on the home screen? (springboard)
    2010-01-06 08:12 PM
    Worked for me. Thanks a lot, man
    2010-01-07 08:22 AM