I,m now made my missing icons and remake some icons
    post it soon
    2010-02-14 12:44 AM
    Opinions? I'm not a graphics guy. Just bored.
    Attached Thumbnails **iD3** theme by ToyVan-img_0819.png  
    2010-02-14 05:24 AM

that kind of defeats the purpose of the auto-create feature doesn't it??!! - I am well aware that some icons do not fit within the allotted space very well, but that's the best I can do..sorry

I did provide a VERY easy icon tutorial on my first post, for special cases like this ...cheers!
    well the way i see it, the auto create gets you to where you dont have any missing icons, and then you start lookin at them and thinkin, man i dont like that icon, its cutting it off, etc. i think its ok to request a different or alternative icon, just dont expect us to fulfill it right away.

the auto create should cut down on icon requests by over 75%.

just my opinion!

looks good. what do you want opinions on?
    Last edited by youngunn; 2010-02-14 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-14 05:31 AM
    looks good. what do you want opinions on?
    Any ways to make it better? Problems (besides the bottom row of icons) that anyone can see?
    2010-02-14 06:37 AM
    Looks really good oscarbum! I am sure lots of us would like to use when you are ready to post
    kwickone I.T.H.
    2010-02-14 07:37 AM
    Icons part 1

Aanbieding
    Air Mouse
    BeejiveIM
    Belbundel
    Belstatus
    ezShare
    File Share
    Firewall IP
    Genius
    Gmail Push
    iBluetooth
    iNet
    iWep PRO
    Klok
    Attached Images **iD3** theme by ToyVan-aanbieding.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-air-mouse.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-beejiveim.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-belbundel.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-belstatus.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-ezshare.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-file-share.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-firewall-ip.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-genius.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-gmail-push.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-ibluetooth.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-inet.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-iwep-pro.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-iwipe.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-klok.png 
    Last edited by mastermark25; 2010-02-14 at 12:29 PM.
    2010-02-14 12:16 PM
    Icons Part 2

My3G
    MiWi
    NAVIGON
    PkgBackup
    PP Settings
    Push Test
    Qik Video
    Radio
    Saldo
    SIManager
    Supermarkt+
    TomTom
    TVGiDS.tv
    TwitBird Pre
    Weather Pro
    Attached Images **iD3** theme by ToyVan-my3g.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-mywi.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-navigon.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-pkgbackup.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-pp-settings.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-push-test.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-qik-video.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-radio.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-saldo.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-simanager.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-supermarkt-.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-tomtom.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-tvgids.tv.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-twitbird-pre.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-weather-pro.png 
    Last edited by mastermark25; 2010-02-14 at 12:28 PM.
    2010-02-14 12:24 PM
    can you share this SBS Theme
    2010-02-14 12:34 PM
    can you share this SBS Theme
    Not without TV's permission. Still have some more icons to do.
    2010-02-14 02:21 PM
    Good Day Toy, can you please make the following icons for me?

SpringJumps
    HD Camera
    Tether

See attached screenshot.

Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails **iD3** theme by ToyVan-img_0115.png  
    Last edited by lorderick70; 2010-02-14 at 06:14 PM.
    2010-02-14 05:12 PM
    when does a loading page show up? 0.o nice theme though, i really like the enlarged clock
    2010-02-15 12:36 AM
    Hi Toy,
    I PM you for a custom lockscreen..haven't heard from you. Do I need to send it to another email address?
    2010-02-15 03:15 AM
    I just wanted to see what font would you guys recommend that looks best with ID3 theme
    2010-02-15 04:12 AM
    I just wanted to see what font would you guys recommend that looks best with ID3 theme
    I suggest Neo Sans Intel or Myriad Pro

Hi Toy,
    I PM you for a custom lockscreen..haven't heard from you. Do I need to send it to another email address?
    Toy is most likely working on a lot of requests. Lockscreen is not that easy to make plus the thousands of icons that he's currently working on, please be patient he'll get back to you sooner or later.
    Last edited by lorderick70; 2010-02-15 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-15 03:54 PM
    a little update iBlueNova
    Attached Images **iD3** theme by ToyVan-ibluenova.png 
    2010-02-15 06:47 PM
    good job oscarbum!

Icons part 1

Aanbieding
    Air Mouse
    BeejiveIM
    Belbundel
    Belstatus
    ezShare
    File Share
    Firewall IP
    Genius
    Gmail Push
    iBluetooth
    iNet
    iWep PRO
    Klok
    can u tell me which of these are cydia & rock apps(that haven't already been made)?? also, the others u posted as well...

Not without TV's permission. Still have some more icons to do.

u have my permission ...I will release an official one eventually...

Good Day Toy, can you please make the following icons for me?

SpringJumps
    HD Camera
    Tether

See attached screenshot.

Thank you.

attached below...

when does a loading page show up? 0.o nice theme though, i really like the enlarged clock
    when u open a native app, like iPod, Clock, Weather etc..

Hi Toy,
    between iD3 and GOC pro I've been overloaded w/ requests - it would help if u re-post ur request here in the thread
    Attached Images **iD3** theme by ToyVan-hd-camera.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-springjumps.png **iD3** theme by ToyVan-tether.png 
    2010-02-15 07:54 PM
    good job oscarbum!

can u tell me which of these are cydia & rock apps(that haven't already been made)?? also, the others u posted as well...

u have my permission ...I will release an official one eventually...

attached below...

when u open a native app, like iPod, Clock, Weather etc..

between iD3 and GOC pro I've been overloaded w/ requests - it would help if u re-post ur request here in the thread
    Toy, thanks for the icons. I am so sorry but I also need the HD Camera icon.
    Attached Thumbnails **iD3** theme by ToyVan-img_0117.png  
    2010-02-16 02:40 PM
    It's me again...and me being difficult again. :-)

I use Intelliscreen and the new lockscreen really screws that up in that it shrinks the amount of useful area to basically nothing. I've turned off the lockscreen in Winterboard but it's still shows. Is there a way to remove the lockscreen so that I can back to the native one so that it doesn't interfere with Intelliscreen?
    A Jailbroke iPhone is the ONLY true iPhone!
    2010-02-16 05:22 PM
    You could just remove the Lockscreen files from the theme I imagine. It's LockBackgroud.png

ToyVan: Can you tell me what font you are using the the Logo/Loading screens? I want to make some Category Backgrounds. Or if you want to be really nice, you can send me the PSD so I have the right LayerStyle already
    2010-02-16 05:55 PM
    Toy, thanks for the icons. I am so sorry but I also need the HD Camera icon.

I just uploaded an update last night and HD Camera is included..it's also in the online database

Online database(iD3):

ZumoDrive

It's me again...and me being difficult again. :-)

I use Intelliscreen and the new lockscreen really screws that up in that it shrinks the amount of useful area to basically nothing. I've turned off the lockscreen in Winterboard but it's still shows. Is there a way to remove the lockscreen so that I can back to the native one so that it doesn't interfere with Intelliscreen?
    the 'iD3_LockBackground' option adds the iD3 text image on the wallpaper and when u disable it, it will then go back to the default 'LockBackground.png' found in the 'iD3.theme' folder..so u can delete that or just rename it to '1LockBackground.png' - u can also use the 'User Lock Background' option in winterboard and use ur own - FYI, I use intelliscreen and it looks fine to me(screenshot below)

You could just remove the Lockscreen files from the theme I imagine. It's LockBackgroud.png

ToyVan: Can you tell me what font you are using the the Logo/Loading screens? I want to make some Category Backgrounds. Or if you want to be really nice, you can send me the PSD so I have the right LayerStyle already
    shoot me an email [email protected]
    Attached Thumbnails **iD3** theme by ToyVan-lockbackgroundid3.jpg  
    2010-02-16 09:37 PM
398 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD