Raptors,

Not sure if you've seen my questions above yet, but when you get a chance can you answer those and this one too?

When I'm running your theme (have tested with other themes and no theme), if I have a low battery warning it comes up with random % values... see pic.

Also, I made some corrections to the icon names so that they work
    Boss Paper --> BossPaper
    epi --> Epicurious
    Muzic 2 --> Music 2
    nes --> NES
    3G unrestritor --> Unrestrictor

Thanks
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-low_battery.jpg  
    Last edited by cagrino; 2010-02-24 at 04:11 AM.
    2010-02-24 04:08 AM
    here are your icons stallionaire316
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-aol-radi.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-arcadehoops.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-google.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-iblacklist.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-infinitigene.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-iprotect.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-iwipecache.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-myspace.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-nfs-shift.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-notifyme.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-scorecentre.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-stanza.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-sudoku.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-topple.png 
    2010-02-24 04:12 AM
    Raptors,

Not sure if you've seen my questions above yet, but when you get a chance can you answer those and this one too?

When I'm running your theme (have tested with other themes and no theme), if I have a low battery warning it comes up with random % values... see pic.

Also, I made some corrections to the icon names so that they work
    Boss Paper --> BossPaper
    epi --> Epicurious
    Muzic 2 --> Music 2
    nes --> NES
    3G unrestritor --> Unrestrictor

Thanks
    Cagrino, that has aboslutly nothing to do with my theme, I have it also, its a bug in MS. nothing i can do about it

also thats for the corrections
    2010-02-24 04:15 AM
    Thanks for the response, Raptors. MS? not sure what that is.
    2010-02-24 04:27 AM
    Thanks for the response, Raptors. MS? not sure what that is.
    mobile substrate
    Last edited by Raptors; 2010-02-24 at 04:48 AM.
    2010-02-24 04:35 AM
    Schyaaa
    2010-02-24 04:39 AM
    thanks again for icons. did you get message about the char bubbles colors that can be possibly changed?
    2010-02-24 04:47 AM
    thanks again for icons. did you get message about the char bubbles colors that can be possibly changed?
    lol hows this?

2010-02-24 04:48 AM
    lol i like that one yes i didn't see it posted above til now, how do i change it?
    2010-02-24 04:52 AM
    Oh ok. Maybe I can check with Saurik and see if he's seen that before.

Do you think you can fix the other issues I was asking about? SMS input field and date widget issues?
    2010-02-24 04:57 AM
    Raptor,

I didn't think it sounded right that you thought that MobileSubstrate was the issue with the battery indication. So, I looked around and found that your theme is bundled with SpringBoard.String file. But in the file, you are not specifying any changes like changing the "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" etc. and there is a reference in there to the battery % (probably incorrectly?). I removed the en.lproj folder since it's not serving any purpose and then drained my battery and tested it. That fixes the battery % problem.

Can you check the .deb file that was uploaded to RockApp? I know you mentioned earlier in the thread there were some issues in ver. 1.2. I was wondering why the calculator wasn't themed and found that the calculator images were under /bundles as com.apple.calculator_off. I moved them to the /Folders and renamed the folder to Calculator.app and that fixed it.

Hope this helps and please look into the issues I mentioned in earlier threads.

Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-battery_fixed.jpg  
    2010-02-24 06:53 AM
    Schyaaa

Really???
    2010-02-24 07:27 AM
    I need made some icons, please. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-yahoo-finance.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-yahoo-messenger.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-yahoo-.png 
    2010-02-24 07:43 AM
    Hey Raptors, i bought your theme last night on cydia then noticed that it was 1.0. so i had to download the rock app to see if the update was there. i found the 1.3 update, but when i try to update it it says error: could not obtain license for eternal. is there a fix for this or another way i can upgrade to version 1.3?
    The General has landed
    2010-02-24 02:16 PM
    I need made some icons, please. Thanks in advance.
    Sure here ya go.

Hey Raptors, i bought your theme last night on cydia then noticed that it was 1.0. so i had to download the rock app to see if the update was there. i found the 1.3 update, but when i try to update it it says error: could not obtain license for eternal. is there a fix for this or another way i can upgrade to version 1.3?
    I have attached the action script for you. Should be much easier to make icons that way.
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-yahoo-finance.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-yahoo-messenger.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-yahoo-.png 
    Attached Files
    2010-02-24 03:45 PM
    Can you do for me the Yahoo messenger Icon Plz
    2010-02-24 05:06 PM
    I'll work on the theme folder issue, when I get there things should work out. Didn't make any icon request
    2010-02-24 07:04 PM
    Raptor,

I didn't think it sounded right that you thought that MobileSubstrate was the issue with the battery indication. So, I looked around and found that your theme is bundled with SpringBoard.String file. But in the file, you are not specifying any changes like changing the "AWAY_LOCK_LABEL" etc. and there is a reference in there to the battery % (probably incorrectly?). I removed the en.lproj folder since it's not serving any purpose and then drained my battery and tested it. That fixes the battery % problem.

Can you check the .deb file that was uploaded to RockApp? I know you mentioned earlier in the thread there were some issues in ver. 1.2. I was wondering why the calculator wasn't themed and found that the calculator images were under /bundles as com.apple.calculator_off. I moved them to the /Folders and renamed the folder to Calculator.app and that fixed it.

Hope this helps and please look into the issues I mentioned in earlier threads.

Thanks.
    ok thanks man, ill sure look into that,

the calculator was off, becuase it was pretty much a fail, it wasnt that good, i'll try again on it ^-^

if it still isnt working, give me ur ROCK id, and ill set it up for you as a free promotional download
    Last edited by Raptors; 2010-02-24 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-24 09:04 PM
    Can you do for me the Yahoo messenger Icon Plz
    here ya go
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-yahoo-messenger.png 
    2010-02-24 09:08 PM
    can you provide a link if the sms colors are avialible the ones that you provided yesterday. thanks in advance!
    2010-02-24 09:09 PM
549 ... 8910111220 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD