User Tag List

Hey there, i need some icons for these apps, and i figured how i got the rounded icons when playing music. thanks in advance

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/518/img0214.png
    2010-02-28 06:45 AM
    I have quiet a few icons to finish this theme for me. I hope its ok that I put it as a zip file.
    Attached Files
    =Is the quality of your life, the outcome of your own thoughts?=
    2010-02-28 08:31 AM
    Tell me where you got those huge images from, I would really like to know the source.
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-battery-app.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-beatmaker.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-bladesoffury.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-checkers.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-digidrummer.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-flick-fishing.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-galagaremix.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-gallery.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-genius.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-ibowl.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-idisk.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-ioptususage.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-mafia-wars.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-msgtouch.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-mtaxi.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-02-28 06:52 PM
    more
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-nrl-2010.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-ozweather.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-paypal.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-photo-fx.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-photoshare.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-remote.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-shoppinglist.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-simcity.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-sleep-cycle.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-street-racing.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-tom-tom.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-trench-run.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-tripview.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-truelocal.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-tvguide.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-02-28 06:53 PM
    the last
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-vampires.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-weightbot.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-westpac.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-white-pages.png 
    smaller sig.png
    2010-02-28 06:54 PM
    Thanks alot BLK, would of done them earlier, but didn't see the post and I'd like to know the same also!

And stallionare I'll get ur icons done in a bit
    2010-02-28 07:09 PM
    Ok thanks ill be waiting btw, did you get the dialer worked on this weekend?
    Last edited by stallionaire316; 2010-02-28 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Got post answered
    2010-02-28 07:10 PM
    @bikcadi I extracted the artwork from the apps in iTunes.
    1. I opened iTunes & went into the apps (in the left panel)
    2. Right clicked on the specific app, left-clicked on "open with" then chose "securezip" (I use Windows).
    3. Securezip opens the app & scroll down to "iTunes Artwork".
    4. Left-click on it & scroll to "open with", which opens up another window which gives me options of programs to use & I use Windows Explorer.
    5. When Windows Explorer opens you see the full size image.
    6. Then save the jpg file.

Hope this makes sense, easy but tedious. Lol

@bikcadi thanks for the icons!.
    Last edited by VaderForce; 2010-02-28 at 07:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-28 07:14 PM
    thx for the info, yeah it does seem like a lot of brain damage to get them that way, but I do like the large size images for making some glyph style icons that I use sometimes.
    smaller sig.png
    2010-02-28 07:19 PM
    here ya go stillionare
    sorry for the delay.

also thx Vaderforce, that may come in handy!
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-ap-mobile.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-deleveries.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-ewifi.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-hangman.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-scramble-2.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-touch4.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-textagif.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-wnewsw.png 
    Last edited by Raptors; 2010-02-28 at 07:30 PM.
    2010-02-28 07:23 PM
    @Raptors No problem mate!.
    2010-02-28 07:28 PM
    Much thanks!!
    2010-02-28 07:30 PM
    For what it's worth. I fixed my theme back to 1.1. It took, as you know, SSH and WinSCP to get it done. Apriori.
    2010-03-01 01:52 AM
    ^^ why'd you want to go back to 1.1? Lol because of the change of wallpaper?

I have 1.4 ready, with a bunch of goodies, 450+ icons, new UI images, and the old default wallpaper, but ROCK is having problems these days, will submit it tomorow.
    2010-03-01 02:06 AM
    Hi again, I don't know how to extract Cydia app artwork, sorry. I need icons for:

-IntelliScreen
    -MyWi
    -Unrestrictor
    -ToneFXs

Then I'm done!. thanks so much for a beautiful theme!.
    =Is the quality of your life, the outcome of your own thoughts?=
    2010-03-01 06:27 AM
    hi just bought your theme the other day and i love it! just need a few icons to finish it up, can you help me with these? thanks in advance!!

2010-03-01 04:38 PM
    hi just bought your theme the other day and i love it! just need a few icons to finish it up, can you help me with these? thanks in advance!!
    your screen shot is to small, need a bigger image or supply the icon artwork from appshopper.com also show the correct names of the icons, thx
    smaller sig.png
    2010-03-01 04:49 PM
    I didn't actually go back to 1.1, just got the wallpaper back to the 1.1 look. Now that I have access I will give 1.4 a try. I do like the theme otherwise I wouldn't have gone to the trouble of SSH.
    2010-03-01 05:53 PM
    Hi again, I don't know how to extract Cydia app artwork, sorry. I need icons for:

-IntelliScreen
    -MyWi
    -Unrestrictor
    -ToneFXs

Then I'm done!. thanks so much for a beautiful theme!.
    k man here ya go

and thanks!
    Attached Images [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-intelliscreen.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-mywi.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-tonefxs.png [RELEASE]  Eternal BY ** RAPTORS **-unrestrictor.png 
    2010-03-01 07:58 PM

yea man screenshot too small! if you can post a 320x480 (normal size) screenshot i can make em quick

thx
    2010-03-01 07:59 PM
549 ... 2101112131422 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD