Hmmmm I have CS4 and it doesnt look like that at all
    cheese - press F7 -- this will bring up the layers
    2010-03-18 04:30 AM
    Santaf or Bars,

Could one of you create a copy of the attached wallpaper using the same VWH logo on the Wood Wallpaper? Same size and same location?

Thanks!!
    Let me know
    Attached Thumbnails Release ...."Elite"....-vance.png   Release ...."Elite"....-vance1.png   Release ...."Elite"....-vance2.png  
    Last edited by barsoverbeats; 2010-03-18 at 06:00 AM.
    2010-03-18 05:55 AM
    Strangest thing just happened, bars. I had the email reminder icon in the status br and when I went to set my wake up alarm it disappeared and showed the clock in its place? Never had that happen, and earlier I had an icon for email, IM and SMS. Any idea?

I got sidetracked and didnt try PS again but I'll try F7 tomorrow

Thanks all!
    2010-03-18 06:45 AM
    Anyone know how I can turn all my icons into the one that looks like the apple store icons (I ripped it off somewhere-forgot).. It seems like the background has a white-ish color shadow to it which makes it pop out really nice. Any ideas?
    here you go my friend... they may not look like they're glowing around the edges, but you'll see it when you load them on your phone --- DISCLAIMER -- THESE ICONS HAVE AN OUTER GLOW!!
    Attached Images Release ...."Elite"....-bitesms.png Release ...."Elite"....-calculator.png Release ...."Elite"....-calendar.png Release ...."Elite"....-camera.png Release ...."Elite"....-cydia.png Release ...."Elite"....-ifile.png Release ...."Elite"....-ipod.png Release ...."Elite"....-maps.png Release ...."Elite"....-movies.png Release ...."Elite"....-notes.png Release ...."Elite"....-photos.png Release ...."Elite"....-settings.png Release ...."Elite"....-videocamera.png Release ...."Elite"....-winterboard.png Release ...."Elite"....-youtube.png 
    2010-03-18 06:50 AM
    here you go my friend... they may not look like they're glowing around the edges, but you'll see it when you load them on your phone --- DISCLAIMER -- THESE ICONS HAVE AN OUTER GLOW!!
    It this your icons? I mean like the idea from the start?
    2010-03-18 07:24 AM
    alright heres some of the larger icons i made up, i modified it to where i made them like the original icons with out the black outline. i also made some of them with the black inline, and some with black inline and outline. i made theme a theme for winterboard, so i can just enable large icons and go back out when i want.

also, does anyone know how to make the live weather icon bigger to match the rest of these? i didn't dig too much but was just asking.

thanks

ps bars ima gonna donate soon to get on the beta testers team. i want a looky at that gold.
    Attached Files
    2010-03-18 08:05 AM
    heres also how my screen is looking.

Attached Thumbnails Release ...."Elite"....-photo.jpg  
    2010-03-18 08:08 AM
    Can someone make icon for "screen recorder" from cydia
    2010-03-18 08:31 AM
    Can someone make icon for "screen recorder" from cydia
    please post a screen shot of the icon and i would be more than happy to make you an icon
    2010-03-18 08:38 AM
    Hry Tccetec can I get that green ipod icon and green calendar icon regular style thanks.

(icons u posted on thread 3644)
    2010-03-18 10:20 AM
    Just made my own remixed iPod skin. Let me know what you guys think. I actually love it

2010-03-18 11:08 AM
    Appreciate if someone could pelase convert this to an Elite icon.

Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Release ...."Elite"....-msn-mobile.jpg  
    2010-03-18 02:55 PM
    Elite loading PSD, try this out...let me know
    Thx Bars
    Could you send me the font as well (Bevel or whatever it is)?
    Can't edit text without the font.

SimonL
    2010-03-18 03:34 PM
    Love that iPod skin!! Care to share?

I had never used weathericon before this theme, and I have a question. Is it supposed to automatically update? Because mine stays the same until I open the weather app. Which is kind of pointless as I use TWC Max.

Thanks in advance!
    2010-03-18 03:55 PM
    Let me know
    Bars,

I like the FIRST image lettering the best. The one where the gold is filled in completly. That one is gonna look awesome on that 24k background!
    2010-03-18 04:03 PM
    damn, got back on my pc for 2 days off and man it's hard to follow this tread :-) in the positive sense of the word :-)

There is going on a lot of nice work in here. Really loves it...
    2010-03-18 06:20 PM
    It this your icons? I mean like the idea from the start?
    The calculator, maps, app store and youtube you have on your springboard are my creation -- I don't take credit for the original artwork, I take stock images and "remodel" them into a more 3D look.

Love that iPod skin!! Care to share?

I had never used weathericon before this theme, and I have a question. Is it supposed to automatically update? Because mine stays the same until I open the weather app. Which is kind of pointless as I use TWC Max.

Thanks in advance!
    You have to have "Live Weather Icon" (i'm pretty sure that's what it's called) from Cydia installed on your device for the Elite Weather Icon to work

Hry Tccetec can I get that green ipod icon and green calendar icon regular style thanks.

(icons u posted on thread 3644)
    both of those icons have been previously posted in this thread -- if you do a search for "green calendar icon" and "ipod icon" by using the "search this thread" feature at the top of the page you will find these any many other options
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-03-19 at 12:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-18 07:59 PM
    Where is the red mod? I can only find the blue mod.

::EDIT::
    Nvm I found it.
    Last edited by ROFLwaffle; 2010-03-18 at 08:33 PM.
    2010-03-18 08:27 PM
    Appreciate if someone could pelase convert this to an Elite icon.

Thanks,
    here ya go
    Attached Images Release ...."Elite"....-msn-mobile.png 
    2010-03-18 08:27 PM
    Hey guys I was wondering if someone could add this picture that I provided to the lockbackground. I don't want it to take up the whole background but I just want it in there somewhere. Maybe make it look like a picture that someone put in between a crack so it stays there. If that makes any sense, but if someone can help me out I'd really appreciate it.

::EDIT::
    Oh, btw, is there no red WiFi icons? Because I keep trying to put the red mod but it looks that is the only thing that is missing. And I'm missing a red silents and loud icon. (Like when you when ever you switch it to silent that icon thing comes up)

::EDIT TO MY EDIT::
    Ok I am missing a lot of things in the red mod for some reason. Can someone just PM me one?
    Attached Thumbnails Release ...."Elite"....-img_0151.jpg  
    Last edited by ROFLwaffle; 2010-03-18 at 09:10 PM.
    2010-03-18 08:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD