User Tag List

Hey, im rollin pretty good with Ielegance Pro but i don like that wp. Now, i know that Winterboard uses Layers for his WP. So what i wanna do is get a nice video wp and on top of that i want that IElegance Clock.... tried to just drag it into position in winterboard but it shows just the one on top....
    Hope u guys understand what i want n can help me with wit ideas

Ty in advance
    Canizero.

no one any idea?

that sucks, i thought this would be home of some real Pros... well
    Last edited by Canizero; 2010-02-09 at 11:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-02-09 11:00 AM
    Hey, im rollin pretty good with Ielegance Pro but i don like that wp. Now, i know that Winterboard uses Layers for his WP. So what i wanna do is get a nice video wp and on top of that i want that IElegance Clock.... tried to just drag it into position in winterboard but it shows just the one on top....
    Hope u guys understand what i want n can help me with wit ideas

Ty in advance
    Canizero.

no one any idea?

that sucks, i thought this would be home of some real Pros... well
    well there are a few options. Though i dont have/never used ielegance so i dont know how it is set up but...
    *also i dont think video wp are a very good choice. i had vWallpaper and it took quite a bit of memory and battery to run it. Really not worth having a vid as a bg when normal pics work fine.*

-Get vWallpaper(i believe it will force the video wp over any other theme's wp)

-Or ssh into your device and edit the theme's wallpaper. Go to /var/stash/themes.xxxxxx and find the theme and open that up. Replace the one you want with what is there.
    OpenFient/Any other gametype: JBone1337
    2010-02-09 07:55 PM
    cool, ty, ima try that
    2010-02-10 09:54 AM