User Tag List

well i go to cydia and search for illumine theme but all i got is illumine badge backgrounder and for sms and others but i dont got the illumine theme it doesnt appear can someone tell me why or a link where i can download it please
    2010-02-13 07:02 AM
    Here you can get it
    2010-02-13 08:26 AM
    Hey can you get the latest one
    2010-02-13 03:22 PM
    This is now a donate only theme.
    2010-02-13 10:00 PM
    This is now a donate only theme.
    UH, I don't think it is. I am able to download it without any donation. Click the download link in the Macthemes page, and it will take you to the DA page. Once there, click on the download link on the left (above the "see more from this artist"). It will allow you to download it, without asking for anything.
    2010-02-14 03:40 AM
    Yes, and all ya get is a text file asking for a "small" five dollar donation. I guess having an iphone means youre auto rich sheesh i wish! Anyway, seems as if other people were making money off this guys theme so i cant really blame hime, but still 1 buck seems fair enough to me, soooo hit up criticsrus.blogspot.com and drop a link there, if possible... <highlight of my day is trying to find a copy, old or not, that i can use pro bono.
    Last edited by vampyros_wrath; 2010-02-15 at 04:16 AM.
    !ROHT YTHGIM EHT MA I
    2010-02-15 04:14 AM
    Yes, and all ya get is a text file asking for a "small" five dollar donation. I guess having an iphone means youre auto rich sheesh i wish! Anyway, seems as if other people were making money off this guys theme so i cant really blame hime, but still 1 buck seems fair enough to me, soooo hit up criticsrus.blogspot.com and drop a link there, if possible... <highlight of my day is trying to find a copy, old or not, that i can use pro bono.
    Wow, I had no idea he did that. I downloaded it just a month or so ago. glad I got it when i did. Sorry guys. I agree that it takes a lot of work to make and maintain a theme, but these days it does feel more and more like this has turned into money making effort than one of love for the community.
    2010-02-15 08:13 AM
    Wow, I had no idea he did that. I downloaded it just a month or so ago. glad I got it when i did. Sorry guys. I agree that it takes a lot of work to make and maintain a theme, but these days it does feel more and more like this has turned into money making effort than one of love for the community.
    listen, if u got the file on ur ipod/iphone maybe u can upload them to megaupload or another website so we can download please?
    2010-02-28 08:21 AM
    well i go to cydia and search for illumine theme but all i got is illumine badge backgrounder and for sms and others but i dont got the illumine theme it doesnt appear can someone tell me why or a link where i can download it please
    The mail address that had been contributed for five dollars was registered now the day before yesterday.
    I want you to teach linking confirming it because it pays with [hijikatakazuhiro].
    2010-11-18 03:12 PM
    You can get it in the source http://p0dulo.com
    2011-02-23 04:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD