I want to make an Android like slide-to-open thingy but I can't find how to do that =S
    I've tried to search for a download of the zipper lockscreen for some sort of help but I couldn't find a download link =S
    Help please?
    2010-02-26 10:15 AM
    I want to make an Android like slide-to-open thingy but I can't find how to do that =S
    I've tried to search for a download of the zipper lockscreen for some sort of help but I couldn't find a download link =S
    Help please?
    See the Droid theme in Themes section for a android style lockscreen opener. I use the one in theme, and all you have to do is place this slider from this folder into your theme:

See here for pic of the slider I use: http://yfrog.com/4iqjjbxj

And posted previously in this thread (see Page 15):
    " Originally Posted by wim66
    Nice timing, ModMyi released "A Nicer Tap To Unlock" today.
    You'll find it in Cydia, but you will need Winterboard I think.
    [edit]
    It can be done without Winterboard, but than you'll have to replace the images in /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/.
    Take bottombarknobgreen.png, bottombarknobgray.png and bottombarknobred.png from "A Nicer Tap To Unlock" (or from any theme) and put them in mentioned folder."
    Last edited by murray23; 2010-02-26 at 02:42 PM.
    2010-02-26 02:39 PM
    See the Droid theme in Themes section for a android style lockscreen opener. I use the one in theme, and all you have to do is place this slider from this folder into your theme:

See here for pic of the slider I use: Yfrog - qjjbx - Uploaded by Marley_Dog

And posted previously in this thread (see Page 15):
    I've already seen that ><
    BUT, this slidebar doesn't slide xD
    It's like, now it's here now it's there =S
    No "sliding" animation.
    I hope you understood me cuz my English is not that good xD

Edit:
    I've just understood that I'M A TOTAL MORON O.O
    I can't do what I want to do, it's just no possible =S
    THNX ANYWAYZ
    Last edited by LooLzzz; 2010-02-26 at 04:14 PM.
    2010-02-26 03:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.