User Tag List

Thanks Johnny.. Here's the thing though, i fooled around a bit with in iFile which left me having to reinstall winterboard, so i decided to reinstall my themes too, and now it seems like its working. Haven't lost any min. every time I've checked for the past 2 hours anyways

EDIT: I guess i spoke too soon. After i took it off the charger it was back at loosing min. again. Could it have something to do with me having a new iPhone 3gs with the new bootrom? I'll check that old clock file when i get home and see if it changes things.
    Last edited by BartmanDK; 2010-03-05 at 07:49 AM.
    2010-03-04 05:32 PM
    Bartman - did the v1.2 Clock work ok?
    2010-03-07 07:37 PM
    Yeah it worked out great. Thanks for the help!
    2010-03-07 07:39 PM
    Hi, if I'm using Quick, how can I make it so the springboard doesn't scroll on to page 2 and make it stay on the first page?
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this, I didn't see your question!

You need to organise your apps into category folders and put the folders in the dock. Full set up guide for 266 Quick here!
    2010-03-09 06:38 PM
    Very clean interface. Love the style. Kinda has a NY upper-east side feel to it... very chic.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-03-09 09:53 PM
    Hi, I've downloaded this theme 'cause it looks really good. But having no tech skills what so ever.
    So, I'd like to know how to get the icons to look right. The native icons won't change, even when I run iWipecache!
    Great looking theme, but I want mine to look good too.
    Professional Numptie
    2010-04-02 07:50 PM
    How is this theme not more popular?!?!?!

COME ON, PEOPLE!
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-04-02 08:31 PM
    Hi, I've downloaded this theme 'cause it looks really good. But having no tech skills what so ever.
    So, I'd like to know how to get the icons to look right. The native icons won't change, even when I run iWipecache!
    Professional Numptie
    2010-04-02 08:55 PM
    could u upload a pic of your homescreen?

2010-04-02 09:32 PM
    we need to get this on the homepage
    2010-04-02 09:36 PM
    could u upload a pic of your homescreen?
    Hi Dennis, I have changed many icons by messing around with winterboard.
    I gather that it is best to create Categories files? If so, how do I theme them to suit the other icons?
    Also, the weather icon, I can have the native one or the theme one, but the theme one is ghastly. It looks as though a child has drawn it!
    Professional Numptie
    2010-04-02 09:47 PM
    Just a quick reply (on iPhone so not as easy to post big response).

@British - visit Blog | iPhone 266
    there's a post where you can download the category icons plus one explaining all the winterboard packages to help you get everything working plus full installation tutorials and videos! If you're still stuck get back to me.

I've been working hard on new updates for A 266 Collection and I'm hoping a big(ish) update will be ready by the end of Easter weekend.

The main package will be split into three to make it easier to download, install and update with all the icons being moved to a new free package for everyone to use!
    The round icons from v1 are dead and 266 Icons Ultimate will receive regular updates with requests being taken by email and on the 266 site.
    2010-04-02 11:48 PM
    Great stuff, Jonny. Cheers

I can see that you've worked hard at this theme, as it is damn nice. What draws me to it is the nice little white icons. They are tidy, uncluttered and due to there similarity, all being white, they don't look like some messy collage that some kid had made for Time Team!

I'm using a totally black background, as the images are not my thing.
    But in the Categories thingy, I have iFile, 'cause I can't use the SSH thing. Also, I don't have PhotoShop. So will I still be able to have a few categorie files in spite of this?

Cheers.
    Professional Numptie
    2010-04-03 06:33 AM
    You can use ifile to change the category icons but if you wait a couple of days the update should be out in Cydia meaning you can just change the icons right from Categories.
    2010-04-03 09:16 AM
    You can use ifile to change the category icons but if you wait a couple of days the update should be out in Cydia meaning you can just change the icons right from Categories.
    Yeah, I read you will be bringing an update out shortly, and that suits me fine.
    Do you plan on covering many of the app store apps?
    There are some which I would like, such as Google Earth, Doom and Moonlight Mahjong. These were always on my main page as I use them alot. But if you've no plan on covering these yet, no problem...

I notice that on a few images of this theme there is a weather sort of widget opposite the clock... How do I enable this?
    Professional Numptie
    2010-04-03 09:48 AM
    Hi,

This is my list so far for icon requests.
    I know I won't get all these done before the update but I'll then be releasing new icon updates every couple of weeks.

I've already made over 150 icons which are included in the next update.

Dock Icons for:
    Mail
    Text/Messages
    Phone
    Checklists (Omnifocus)
    Orbit

Quick-er Dock icons:
    Checklists (Omnifocus) Mid
    Maps Mid & End
    Orbit All

Regular icons:
    Orbit
    ToneFXs
    qTweeter
    MCleaner
    Gorillacam
    Zipcar
    Chipotle
    Fandango
    Starbucks Mobile Card
    Phone Flicks
    iMapMyRun
    Words with Friends
    Word Warp
    UnblockMe
    Doodle Dots
    Moosentration (LL Bean)
    NPR News
    Sirius XM Online
    Sudoku
    TicTacFree
    Virtual Villagers 2
    Nike + iPod
    ESPN scorecenter
    FakeCarrier
    SIManager
    Google Mobile App
    IMDb
    Guidance
    Quran
    Koi Pond
    Backgrounds
    iProtect
    AJE Live,
    Around me
    copilot uk
    google
    MyMadrid
    MARCA.com
    Myspace
    TomTom US
    UEFA.com
    Loopt
    ESPN sports*
    BOF (bank Of america)
    FML
    Sport.es
    DJ-App
    MarkusSchulz
    A&B Connect
    Copa2010
    World Cup
    AIM
    ColorSplash
    Dropbox
    eBuddy
    Flixster
    Flycast
    Howwcast
    Pandora
    Flightcontrol
    FOX Sports
    LogMeIn
    Iwallpapers
    MyWi
    Download Meter
    Trophy Guide
    Tuner
    Juxtaposer
    MusicID
    QuadCam
    PES 2010
    UnlimTones
    Go Daddy
    SpeedTest
    IconHarvester
    Voice plus
    WhatsApp
    messenger
    BeeJive
    Google Earth
    Doom
    Moonlight Mahjong

All these are being made for 266 Icons Ultimate which look like this:
    Attached Images [UPDATE] A 266 Collection-phone.png 
    2010-04-03 10:32 AM
    I notice that on a few images of this theme there is a weather sort of widget opposite the clock... How do I enable this?
    This is just WeatherIcon that I have themed. Get WeatherIcon from Cydia, enable it in Settings and then enable '266 WeatherIcon' in Winterboard.

I've actually tweaked this now to work better in the statusbar and LockInfo, this will be included in the update.

To get it sat next to the clock make sure you also ge the free package '266 Iconoclasm Layouts' from Cydia and enable 266 Quick Home for page 1.

I'm using a totally black background, as the images are not my thing.
    The theme has been designed to integrate with BossPaper, so if the wallpapers that come with 266 are not your thing you can use anything you like. Just enable '266 BossPaper Reveal' in Winterboard and put it right at the top!
    2010-04-03 10:40 AM
    Great stuff. And thank you for your patiance and your help.

Jonny, as you know, I really like this theme. Not struck on the backgrounds, but the rest is bloody good. So I'd like to know, is it possible to have background/wallpaper in with your theme that looks something like this... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdQBBUJZ8Z4&NR=1]YouTube - 3d Wallpaper for Best Iphone Theme in the WORLD![/ame] ?
    You have to admit that this is somewhat cool as phook!
    Last edited by British; 2010-04-03 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Professional Numptie
    2010-04-03 05:04 PM
    I've seen that before and yeah, I guess it's pretty cool but I'm not a fan of video wallpapers due to the memory usage.

As I've never looked into them I'm not entirely sure how they work but I think the idea is that you have a video file named 'Wallpaper.mp4' and that goes into your theme folder exactly as you would normally use 'Wallpaper.png'
    2010-04-03 06:45 PM
    I've seen that before and yeah, I guess it's pretty cool but I'm not a fan of video wallpapers due to the memory usage.

As I've never looked into them I'm not entirely sure how they work but I think the idea is that you have a video file named 'Wallpaper.mp4' and that goes into your theme folder exactly as you would normally use 'Wallpaper.png'
    I've just been trying some and when I leave my phone it normally goes to sleep after two minutes. Not with these, though! Shame.
    Professional Numptie
    2010-04-03 06:51 PM
89 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD