User Tag List

I have tried reinstalling stack v3 (the deb that came with your download). How do u activate the settings for stack? i know that holding down on one of the icon and moving it the the right will ask if you want to remove it from stack but there is no other type of settings?
    There should be a Stack settings options right below Safari in the Settings app. You can change the look of Stack there.
    2010-03-24 12:13 AM
    does anyone have any idea of where i could get this theme in landscape i think the landscape would just add to the "mac-ness" :L
    the portrait version is nice but i just would like to se a mac version
    Last edited by chris_aitkens; 2010-03-24 at 12:54 AM. Reason: sounding like a douche
    2010-03-24 12:44 AM
    There should be a Stack settings options right below Safari in the Settings app. You can change the look of Stack there.
    This is weird it doesn't show any stack settings in the settings app. Sorry if I'm being annoying but i really like your theme and want it just like yours, plus it looks ugly without the stack folder icon.
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Mini Mac-img_0003.png  
    2010-03-24 01:01 AM
    This is weird it doesn't show any stack settings in the settings app. Sorry if I'm being annoying but i really like your theme and want it just like yours, plus it looks ugly without the stack folder icon.
    Don't worry about it. I want this to work out for you. The only thing I can think of is to download stack from Cydia. Add this repo and try it: SiNfuL iPhone Repo

does anyone have any idea of where i could get this theme in landscape i think the landscape would just add to the "mac-ness" :L
    the portrait version is nice but i just would like to se a mac version
    There is not a landscape version of Mini Mac at this time. I made it portrait for ease of use. If and when Springboard Rotator comes out I will make the theme landscape. Sorry.
    Last edited by FerrariCUBU; 2010-03-24 at 01:54 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-24 01:54 AM
    Don't worry about it. I want this to work out for you. The only thing I can think of is to download stack from Cydia. Add this repo and try it: SiNfuL iPhone Repo

There is not a landscape version of Mini Mac at this time. I made it portrait for ease of use. If and when Springboard Rotator comes out I will make the theme landscape. Sorry.
    i have tried with all the stack that is available through cydia and they all don't show in settings app. I dont want to restore my ipod. I'll just have to keep playing with it.
    2010-03-24 02:50 AM
    i have tried with all the stack that is available through cydia and they all don't show in settings app. I dont want to restore my ipod. I'll just have to keep playing with it.
    Yeah, sorry man. I guess it's just your iPod or something. A restore would probably help, but that's just a pain.
    2010-03-24 12:09 PM
    thanks anyway ill just wait
    2010-03-24 05:22 PM
    Is this possible on iPad ?
    2010-10-02 02:02 AM
    Nice
    2010-11-23 03:57 PM
    I must be doing something wrong.. Can anyone help me?? T_T
    When I ssh everything in, I always only have 1 less page 3,4,5,6.. so for the last page i dont have page 3 4 5 6 with invisible icon.. only the springjump one with gray arrow. Is anyone else getting same thing..?
    2010-12-23 02:24 AM
    awesome.....
    but i got trouble with "springjumps"
    btw.. it was nice theme..
    2010-12-23 07:56 AM
    hey, i downloaded this onto my computer but how do i get it from there to winterboard? are there any videos or websites to show me how?
    2011-01-09 02:20 PM
    Any advice how you download this from your iPhone!? Thanks
    2011-04-16 08:06 AM
    Nice theme but how i can get it on my ipod touch plz send a private message to my because that i can know it better thank you
    2011-06-20 05:00 PM
    I cant seem to figure out the part when you install "stacks" i installed it via iPodTouch and Winscp but it doesnt show up on my spring board :/ any help?
    Last edited by AffanX; 2011-06-23 at 06:59 AM.
    2011-06-23 06:10 AM
95 ... 345