User Tag List

Mini Mac 1.8.0 Release

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmFkplOYyeg[/ame]

This video briefly shows off the features of this theme. Look below for screenshots.

Now, what you've been waiting for. Here is the download:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/366900840/Mini_Mac.rar

Please donate:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=QGFW89WXK3GC2

***Credits go to Wyndwarrior for the dock icons and widgets, and to the creator of Ultimate Leopard for some of the other icons.***
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] Mini Mac-010.png  
    Last edited by FerrariCUBU; 2010-03-23 at 01:54 AM.
    2010-03-07 02:53 AM
    Absolutely amazing. Good job
    2010-03-07 03:07 AM
    is this iphone compatable?
    2010-03-07 03:14 AM
    Please could you use another upload host, can't download from rapidshare on my phone. On my way to the club but I need this now!
    2010-03-07 03:23 AM
    ok i installed the theme and its nice but it is totally uncustomizable

we cannot even set our own icons because the images are preset to what apps

you should post the psd file so we can edit our own apps and backgrounds.

other than that great job

UPDATE: Edited the overlays and now have it customized for my iPhone needs
    Last edited by Apple.; 2010-03-07 at 03:35 AM.
    2010-03-07 03:24 AM
    Nevermind! Got it!

Where are the instructions?

What you do to make it work on iPhone?
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-03-07 at 03:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-07 03:55 AM
    it didnt take too much time converting it to iphone

i couldve done it more detailed but heres a quick fix especially since the psd's were not included

open each overlay with photoshop

for each word in the drop down menu's put a rectangle marque around it then delete it

should have empty squares now

now edit> fill

for the color just click on any part of the box that is grey

then set the opacity to 89%

now just select the text and input your app names in the corresponding places

As for the instructions it was very incomplete, didnt say how to change the weather or the name in the html lockscreen etc

of course, i knew how to but the average user would not

i pretty much remade the theme to my liking made the dock bigger and the icons bigger of course i would not share my mod because this is his theme and i will not disrespect that

he did a really good job with this theme as it being his first it is truly amazing

the detail is great, i have set bosspaper to rotate backgrounds just like my mac, this is truly good.

Congrats and great job! Keep it up!
    2010-03-07 12:39 PM
    Ask him if it's ok for you to share you mod... He shouldn't care he didn't make it for the iPhone anyways.

Well could somebody make this iPhone compatible? I don't have Photoshop. This sucks...
    Last edited by whoadie; 2010-03-07 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-07 02:07 PM
    @Apple: I'm sorry for the somewhat incomplete instructions. I made them in a hurry knowing that people were waiting for the release. Thank you for explaining how to customize the theme. I made it for myself, never intending to release it. But since people seem to like it I will probably release an updated version at some point. Also, you may release your mod if you wish. Just acknowledge me in some way

BTW, I don't actually own Photoshop. I use a program called Corel... it is somewhat worse than PS. That's why there isn't a template.

Thank you to everyone for the feedback. Everything said was very constructive and I will keep those things in mind for further releases.
    2010-03-07 03:41 PM
    Thanks Ferrari... I really want this theme for on my phone... Been using this one for months... Is iconoclasm a must have for the this theme?
    2010-03-07 03:56 PM
    Thanks Ferrari... I really want this theme for on my phone... Been using this one for months... Is iconoclasm a must have for the this theme?
    Oh yeah! Iconoclasm is like the skeleton of this theme. Sorry that you have to pay for the utility. I think it's worth the $4... unless you get it for free
    2010-03-07 04:03 PM
    Okie dokie... I found it, I'm a try to install it on my phone now.
    2010-03-07 04:08 PM
    Okie dokie... I found it, I'm a try to install it on my phone now.
    Just be careful. The cracked seemed to give me some trouble, so I just bought it.

BTW: does anyone know how to give the Spotlight Search page a different background (like naming an image Page0 for the home page)?
    Last edited by FerrariCUBU; 2010-03-07 at 04:25 PM.
    2010-03-07 04:22 PM
    Wallpaper.png changes it. So u could make wallpaper.png the spotlight and each page a the balgroung u want using page1.png etc
    2010-03-07 04:41 PM
    How do I install iconoclasm using ifile?
    2010-03-07 05:11 PM
    How do I install iconoclasm using ifile?
    I'm not sure how to use iFile for that. I use winSCP. Just put the file into /tmp... I think. Select the .deb file, hit ctrl-t, then type in something about dpkg. You'd have to look that one up.

Wallpaper.png changes it. So u could make wallpaper.png the spotlight and each page a the balgroung u want using page1.png etc
    Yeah, the problem with that is the widgets. I have to use the background image for those. Page -1.png doesn't change it, does it?
    Last edited by FerrariCUBU; 2010-03-07 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-07 05:22 PM
    Too much hassle... I guess I'll have to wait for wynd or ofm to finish theirs... Good theme though Ferrari!
    2010-03-07 06:10 PM
    Thanks. Sorry that it didn't work out for you.
    2010-03-07 11:25 PM
    Diggin the look of the theme Fam.. Specially like the fact it was made for a iPod Touch.. Any update on the new/next release of it??
    2010-03-12 12:34 AM
    Diggin the look of the theme Fam.. Specially like the fact it was made for a iPod Touch.. Any update on the new/next release of it??
    I'll try to get the small updates uploaded tonight. Otherwise, definitely tomorrow.

Updates have been uploaded.

Currently I need to make a search page wallpaper (and figure out how to implement it) and some small lockscreen mods.
    Last edited by FerrariCUBU; 2010-03-12 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-12 01:53 AM
95 123 ...