This is my first theme I tried to do a redskins style. I had a good time with the icons I was just wondering if you could give me any tips to make it better. Im trying to get a good idea for a dock but I can't think of anything. Also if any of you could tell me how to change the color of the shimmer on the unlock screen that would be great. Thanks for the feedback.

2007-09-26 09:37 PM
    thats hott! go skins!
    2007-09-26 09:55 PM
    I don't dig the Redskins, But I do dig this skin(heh heh). I really like the way you incorporated part of the emblem into the icons.
    2007-09-26 11:18 PM
    ya the theme looks really great on the phone, with any dark background. If anybody wants it just tell me how to upload and i will. Its smb ready
    2007-09-27 12:48 AM
    I can upload it to installer if you want. Just send the files to me in a email, which is in my sig.
    2007-09-27 01:04 AM
    before I make a "final" version i want to find a background besides redskins cause I understand not everyone is a fan so if anyone has an idea please post
    2007-09-27 02:44 AM
    Im trying to get a good idea for a dock but I can't think of anything. Also if any of you could tell me how to change the color of the shimmer on the unlock screen that would be great. Thanks for the feedback.
    the shimmer on the unlock screen can be altered by either modifying the original file...or being awesome and using the customize app to change the "highlight mask" just take the original highlight mask from the customize folder and tweak its color with a photo application...if you want you can pm me with the color you want it to be and ill do it for you since im horrible at instructions but i think its pretty straightfoward...i might be able to help you with a dock and a background as well...

pm me (and give me something other to do than my english report)
    2007-09-27 03:32 AM
    This is my first theme I tried to do a redskins style. I had a good time with the icons I was just wondering if you could give me any tips to make it better. Im trying to get a good idea for a dock but I can't think of anything. Also if any of you could tell me how to change the color of the shimmer on the unlock screen that would be great. Thanks for the feedback.

Would u share it with a skins fan?
    2007-09-27 05:10 AM
    Would u share it with a skins fan?
    Of course i'd love to share with a skins fan. The icons I have made that aren't on the screen are Installer, SMBPrefs, rSBT, MobileFinder, WeDict, and customize. If there are some that you wan't I can make them before I send it to you. And this looks way cooler on the iphone too.
    2007-09-27 05:14 AM
    Of course i'd love to share with a skins fan. The icons I have made that aren't on the screen are Installer, SMBPrefs, rSBT, MobileFinder, WeDict, and customize. If there are some that you wan't I can make them before I send it to you. And this looks way cooler on the iphone too.

Sweet dude! Thanks bro! I'm bad at this whole mod my iphone thing so it's great that you are helping me out
    2007-09-27 05:23 AM
    Ok I am not quite ready yet but I will upload a file to this thread very soon. I am going to make a battery for the theme and then I will upload a .zip. It will have a readme explaining how to use with customize and summerboard.
    2007-09-27 05:40 AM
    C'mon skins fans, you can do better. More burgandy and gold. Background has to be a little more inspiring.
    2007-09-27 05:52 AM
    Hello Skins fans,

I have downloaded the Summerboard on my Iphone 1.1.4, but can't find the Redskins theme. Can someone please tell me where I can find it?

Thanks
    2008-03-22 09:34 PM
    Not bad dude! but i think if you take out the "red" circle loop that's on the button and put them in different colors for everything except the DOCK, than it would be easier on the eyes to read!

Too much of the similar pattern

-Joey
    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg
    2008-03-22 10:02 PM
    thats pretty cool....
    our life our world mapped out in scars,carved in wrist and back of arm

2008-03-22 10:11 PM
    before I make a "final" version i want to find a background besides redskins cause I understand not everyone is a fan so if anyone has an idea please post
    To hell with them -- be proud of your Redskins mania!

I have a 'Skins polo shirt on right now!
    2008-03-22 11:45 PM
    It looks good, but the icons are a little small.
    2008-03-23 12:52 AM
    goFOXyourself
    LOL! hahaha nice nickname dude! I came back on this thread just to post that!!! GO FOX YOURSELF hahahhaah too funny!

Btw i love to hear you say "go FOX yourself" to my friend here.

-Joey
    Last edited by JoeyDee; 2008-03-23 at 12:00 PM.
    http://img02.picoodle.com/img/img02/4/3/20/f_neweststsm_cb09d96.jpg
    2008-03-23 11:57 AM
    its cool but it has one thing that messes it all up, it has a redskins logo, it should have a cowboys! : ) good work
    2008-04-06 06:47 AM
    do you have the icons for this theme? I cant find them anywhere!
    2008-08-10 09:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD
We have updated our Privacy Policy and Terms & Conditions. Please check them out.