sweet!! hah! I showed my sister this and she commented that it would look better if the wordings were in GOLD.

any chance mate..?
    Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-lockbackground.png   CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-lockbackground-2-.png  
    2010-05-04 07:04 PM
    wohoo!!! looking good my man!! thanks loads!! gg to show dearest sister now! maybe u could get another purchase!!
    2010-05-04 07:32 PM
    2010-05-04 07:39 PM
    hey tc!! any chance again if u could post a plain lockscreen image bro..? I'm asking help from the master modder (lol) jazzman to hook me up with something u see.. ofcourse it's not to use ur theme wrongly or anything it's solely for personal use. either way I'm just gonna ask fer permission. do I have ur blessings my dear sir..? (on jazzmans behalf as I'm a fool with Photoshop which I'm sure, the whole of modmyi knows by now.)

2010-05-04 08:54 PM
    hey tc!! any chance again if u could post a plain lockscreen image bro..? I'm asking help from the master modder (lol) jazzman to hook me up with something u see.. ofcourse it's not to use ur theme wrongly or anything it's solely for personal use. either way I'm just gonna ask fer permission. do I have ur blessings my dear sir..? (on jazzmans behalf as I'm a fool with Photoshop which I'm sure, the whole of modmyi knows by now.)

that's no problem at all -- I'm at work right now but I'll post one here as soon as I get home in a few hours. I'd be honored to have people Mod iFusion! I already had a very talented artist from another forum make and post a PogoPlank to go with iFusion -- I'm just happy other people besides me like it
    2010-05-04 09:04 PM

here yuo go - there's one without the transparent box for the clock too....
    Attached Thumbnails CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-lockbackground.png   CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-lockbackground-2-.png  
    2010-05-05 12:09 AM
    Hi TC
    i hope you don't mind me doing this on your thread bro...TJ asked me to make him a custom page so here it is TJ two to choose from my friend...
    If you don't like em say so..will make it better for you...

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-05-05 09:06 PM
    2010-05-05 09:09 PM
    those look killer man
    You know me Santaf...the bling king...LOL...TJ requested them....

Here's another ..more keeping with the theme this time i reckon..

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-05-05 at 09:43 PM.
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=ryk911%40aol%2ecom&  lc=GB&currency_code=GBP&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3aftdj  azzsig%2egif%3aNonHosted
    2010-05-05 09:14 PM
    Hi TC
    i hope you don't mind me doing this on your thread bro...TJ asked me to make him a custom page so here it is TJ two to choose from my friend...
    If you don't like em say so..will make it better for you...
    Holy Cow Jazz -- those look nice!
    2010-05-05 10:21 PM
    hey ya jazz!! thanks thanks thanks!! i like the last one most!! but u think u could make it without the glow at the "tj" part dude..?

also, (gonna try to explain this the best i can with the pic attached) u think u could like take away the crossed yellow part so to make the border of the lockscreen be like flowing with the clocks border like the line in green..

LOL hope u can get what im trying to say bro and thanks a million! u trully are the bling king! hah!

Attached Thumbnails CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-lol.png  
    2010-05-06 04:35 PM
    i used "paint" to do it.....

sighh.. it looks like a masterpiece doesnt it..? i should really consider making a theme man... with this sorta microsoft paint skills.. siighhh... sometimes i amaze myself u know...

2010-05-06 04:36 PM
    hey ya jazz!! thanks thanks thanks!! i like the last one most!! but u think u could make it without the glow at the "tj" part dude..?

also, (gonna try to explain this the best i can with the pic attached) u think u could like take away the crossed yellow part so to make the border of the lockscreen be like flowing with the clocks border like the line in green..

LOL hope u can get what im trying to say bro and thanks a million! u trully are the bling king! hah!

Yeah i reckon i can do that tonight after work..
    you still aint told me what the TJ show is all about....
    2010-05-06 04:55 PM
    lol the tj show?? I AM TJ AND WELCOME TO THE TJ SHOW!! well its a talk show i host!!

lol jk jk.. umm.. its nothing really just something i came up with.. for like a tag line or whatever u wanna call it, u know..? lol

the tj show.. or the jazzman show.. or the TC show..

lol and thanks jazz!! hope my "description" wasnt too difficult to decipher!!
    2010-05-06 05:08 PM
    OK I get it now.... With artwork like yours I had better buck my ideas up .... LOL .....I will post it tonight ....

Here you go TJ the king of bling at your service...LOL..

Hope this is what you wanted....

I am like you TJ..i amaze myself too......

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-05-06 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-06 09:01 PM
    still tinkering....
    Attached Thumbnails CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-a1.jpg   CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-a2.jpg  
    2010-05-08 04:11 AM
    Hey TC
    made these, hope you don't mind....

They may need tweaking so if someone wants to test them out....

Just an alternative ....a little colour...

Or the Silver/Grey to keep with the themes colours....

If any one does like these, i can alter the background colour to what you would prefer....

And Loader to match....

Last edited by Jazzman UK; 2010-05-08 at 12:56 PM.
    2010-05-08 09:48 AM
    Very nice
    2010-05-08 02:49 PM
    Hi all
    more loaders....

2010-05-08 06:10 PM
    fooling around with some loading screens myself.... here's camera and photos.....
    Attached Thumbnails CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-default-camera.png   CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-default-albumview.png  
    2010-05-08 07:21 PM
256 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD