User Tag List

updated post #1 with some updates -- I'm getting close to being finished
    looking great! i like..!! cant wait!!
    2010-04-10 05:00 PM
    dropped a few more screenies on the first post -- I'm almost done everybody -- and this is a COMPLETE theme. I modified almost every image in a stock iphone theme and I'm very happy with my first attempt and hope you all feel the same when you have a chance to take a test drive.

JT, Rich, Crusher, and the first dozen or so people that want to PM me their email address, I'll be ready to shoot out beta for your testing prior to Cydia/Rock release
    2010-04-15 04:09 AM
    me bro me :P haha i love wht you have made man great job

i think i forgot to tell you in the emails when you sent me screen shots but i love the calculator colors :P
    Last edited by santaf; 2010-04-15 at 04:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-15 04:20 AM
    me bro me :P haha i love wht you have made man great job
    you know that was a given -- i'm thinking about putting you and Rob's names in the theme somewhere for all the help you been kind enough to give me
    2010-04-15 04:21 AM
    meeeee!! pretty pls..!! hah..! good job!!!

umm.. wait. does JT refer to me?
    Last edited by thetjshow; 2010-04-15 at 04:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-15 04:58 AM
    Yay. Im on my phone so my email is
    aminlawal2007(at)gmail.com
    2010-04-15 04:58 AM
    2010-04-15 05:00 AM
    iFusion Beta 1.0 released to beta testers
    2010-04-16 07:16 AM
    still downloading haha thanks mate

dude love it and i loovveee the loader awesome idea just gotta let you know though just few small thigns i've noticed right now as you can see the send button is weird black line to the right of it and the top left corner button is a pressed image for when it's not pressed as you can see on the picture

oh the black line has to do with the image for the right side of the bar that the input field and the send button lay on it doesnt ahve to do witht he send button if i type a lot i can see it expand up so check out that image
    Last edited by santaf; 2010-04-16 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-16 08:37 AM
    thanks bro
    2010-04-16 12:50 PM
    tc dude this theme....

its amazing
    i love it.
    for a first theme boy do u know the cards
    i got a free icon request i wanna post l8r
    2010-04-16 11:55 PM
    thanks so much Crusher! Just let me know what you need

I'll be sending out the link to iFusion Beta Black 1.1 tonight -- I fixed the problems Santaf mentioned earlier and updated the lockscreen battery and a couple other minor UI changes.
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-04-17 at 12:16 AM.
    2010-04-17 12:05 AM
    hey tc!! well done! I mist say it's trully a big success! hah! but a prob with mine bro.. I use 5rows tweak so right now my icons don't sit right in the wall paper.. any light u could shed on on this bro..?
    2010-04-17 03:38 PM
    hey tc!! well done! I mist say it's trully a big success! hah! but a prob with mine bro.. I use 5rows tweak so right now my icons don't sit right in the wall paper.. any light u could shed on on this bro..?
    thanks TJ -- The beta version will only work with the standard iphone 4x4 rows & columns -- remember, the icon frames are built into the wallpaper of this theme, so you'll have to make sure your row & column setup matches the wallpaper. Do you use iconoclasm?
    2010-04-17 04:24 PM
    ouu.. I see.. I really like how the wallpaper moves with every page swiped.. but no bro.. sadly I don't use icon clasm.. so is there no way unless u use the stock iPhone layout..? mine is the 4 rows across and 5 rows down tweak Mann.. pls is there anyway I can get it to work.. it's a real pity if I can't.. I really loved how it look. really something different..
    2010-04-17 05:15 PM
    Ok, now that everyone's had a couple days to try out beta, let me make a suggestion - what would everyone think about making the dock-style icon frames of the beta version into the standard icon setup? The idea of fusing the frames with the wallpaper is a neat idea, but I think it may look a little nicer and be a lot more user-friendy that way. Opinions?
    2010-04-17 08:45 PM
    i'm not sure what you mean by the dock icons man. and can't you just make a wallpaper to match tj's layout if he posts a screen shot?
    2010-04-17 08:52 PM
    The icons in the dock are not built into the wallpaper, it's just the icon frame, where you can see almost the entire icon graphic. And TJ - the link I PM'd you earlier is an iconoclasm layout - feel free to post a screenshot like santaf suggested an I'll whip something up

I'm going to be posting a screenshot of what I'm talking about with the icons and I'll also be sending out beta 1.1 to the testing team later tonight - it's Fiesta down here ib San Antonio and I'm serving (and drinking a little ) beer at Oyster Bake all day
    Last edited by TCcentex; 2010-04-17 at 10:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-17 10:50 PM
    Nice theme
    Keithsta
    2010-04-17 10:55 PM
    i'm not sure what you mean by the dock icons man. and can't you just make a wallpaper to match tj's layout if he posts a screen shot?
    here's what I was talking about -- running the icons just like a standard theme with a frame and all placed on top of the waqllpaper - not fused in like the bottom row pictured (not the dock) -- what does everyone think?
    Attached Thumbnails CYDIA RELEASE - iFusion by TCcentex-photo26.png  
    2010-04-18 01:44 AM
256 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD