First off, i'd like to say hi to everybody. I'm brand new to the forums and i'm just getting used to it. On the other hand. I've been doing some research into SSH'ing and TRYING to learn how to make themes from scratch for my iPod Touch. After hours of looking up YouTube tutorials and googling pages after pages of help. I find my self stumped, and frustrated. Earlier today I was randomly browsing YouTube when I came across this video of a custom theme on an iPod Touch. This theme caught my eye extremely fast due to my extreme interest in what the theme was. It was a custom Ps3 theme. But he had no link in cydia for it. Which led me to believe he had created it himself. This is the video. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrqlwsrjyh4]YouTube - IPod Touch Ps3 Theme[/ame] anyways, I have lost all hope for making themes due to my lack of knowledge and experience in this feild. I guess what i'm trying to get at here is, I need help with a very detailed tutorial of how to make a theme for iPod Touch with application logos and unlock sounds. I'd like to get as close to that theme as i possibly can. If ANYBODY would be willing to help me along with this. Your help would be GREATLY appreciated. I know there probably has been multiple posts about help for this. But I can assure you i'm not some 14 year old boy that just wants to know how to put some Halo background on his iPod. I'm open to any kind of help or support. Please message me with any information you have regarding help with creating themes. Thank you.
    2010-03-14 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD