i kep getting a HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden when i try to download
    Have you installed all the required apps on the first post? You won't be able to download INXE without them installed.

Also for anyone who downgraded Iconoclasm to 1.3, be aware that the current release of CategoriesSB will uninstall it. I guess the older version of icono isnt compatible with it or something? At any rate when I went to install the CategoriesSB update Iconoclasm was uninstalled. Just a heads up
    2010-05-22 06:25 PM
    Hey I know you're busy with your work on the Eight OS theme (which looks sick btw), I was just wondering if we're any closer to having a widget to feed real-time gamerscore stats to the springboard, or if it's been abandoned altogether (i hope not D.
    2010-05-28 06:56 PM
    Any news on a fix for Iconoclasm 1.4.1?
    2010-05-29 04:06 AM
    Hey I know you're busy with your work on the Eight OS theme (which looks sick btw), I was just wondering if we're any closer to having a widget to feed real-time gamerscore stats to the springboard, or if it's been abandoned altogether (i hope not D.
    I have looked into it, the issue is the source for the information and integrating it into the way that the springboard pulls information. At this stage I dont have an update to make this effective.

Any news on a fix for Iconoclasm 1.4.1?
    Not that I know of, I will email Yanik again but I have a feeling it isnt something that is going to be fixed yet.
    2010-05-29 05:37 PM
    Hi everyone..
    Guys i bought new Xbox 360 last week and i need some good looking gaming skin on it.So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing nice Xbox 360 skins.

EDITED
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2010-06-03 at 12:26 AM.
    2010-06-02 06:17 PM
    Dude, not really the place to post. Dont spam.

iNXE will be updated within a week, Iconoclasm isnt fixed but I realise iNXE needs to be updated due to install issues with rock/cydia.
    2010-06-03 12:21 AM
    Not that I know of, I will email Yanik again but I have a feeling it isnt something that is going to be fixed yet.
    1.5 is out now. Hopefully it will fix all the problems.
    2010-06-03 12:29 AM
    1.5 is out now. Hopefully it will fix all the problems.
    Yep I've had no problems at all since upgrading Iconoclasm to the new version.

Only thing missing with this theme now is the widget :P Unless theres a possible way of making the pages scroll vertically instead of horizontally?
    2010-06-06 05:46 AM
    Yeah no issues so far from me either. Ive heard reports of issues with layouts but will do some testing soon.

I had someone working on vertical paging with Infiniboard. Might have to shoot out an email to find out progress.

Update will probably come about next week.
    2010-06-06 05:48 AM
    Entombed,
    are you still planning a stand alone release of the inxe live lockscreen, or do you want me to release seperate from your theme? Just wondering. Keep up the great work, Eight OS is looking slick.

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate
    2010-06-06 06:39 AM
    Entombed,
    are you still planning a stand alone release of the inxe live lockscreen, or do you want me to release seperate from your theme? Just wondering. Keep up the great work, Eight OS is looking slick.
    Only if you havent made any progress or prefer me to.

Any news on the springboard version?

Eight OS looks sick on my iPhone right now!
    2010-06-06 03:33 PM
    as far as the verticle scrolling goes, infiniboard will crash if you try to use it with iconoclasm. You would have to edit the icon images to move them around and use iblanks, so the setup would be pretty hard. If you don't mind i would like to release the standalone version as i will include a couple of different background options, yours included with permission. thanks in advance entombed, and keep up the good work.

Also it would be possible to use the widget on the springboard main page, if you are willing to use page X.png's to overlay each page after the homepage.

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate
    2010-06-06 08:03 PM
    as far as the verticle scrolling goes, infiniboard will crash if you try to use it with iconoclasm.
    That must be specific to a layout you are using because Ive had no problems using infiniboard and iconoclasm together.
    2010-06-06 08:08 PM
    Hey Sh4dw I used to have this theme but accidentally restored my ipod and now it's not letting me download it again.
    2010-06-06 11:04 PM
    That must be specific to a layout you are using because Ive had no problems using infiniboard and iconoclasm together.
    Are you using infiniboard, iconoclasm and INXE all at the same time? And if so, how different is the setup for that? I want to have mine scroll vertically as well but I wasnt sure if there were any different steps to get the icons in the right positions.

If its as simple as installing and enabling infiniboard I'll do it right away haha.

Hey Sh4dw I used to have this theme but accidentally restored my ipod and now it's not letting me download it again.
    Make sure you've purchased and installed all required apps listed in the first post otherwise the INXE download will come up as access denied or something along those lines.
    2010-06-06 11:10 PM
    The only things i dont have are the iconoclasm addons and they aren't anywhere else
    2010-06-06 11:13 PM
    Hi all

I have a problem which i assume reading from this alot have had, Basically I have removed iconoclasm and im still stuck on my screens with icons all over the place as if the programs still there my iphone is very slow and for some reason its not even forcing safe mode, can anybody help me out and tell me what the hell i have done wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

Martin

Hi all

I have a problem which i assume reading from this alot have had, Basically I have removed iconoclasm and im still stuck on my screens with icons all over the place as if the programs still there my iphone is very slow and for some reason its not even forcing safe mode, can anybody help me out and tell me what the hell i have done wrong?

Many thanks in advance.

Martin
    I dont know if this helps any of you but, Iv sorted now i removed infinidock and woop all ok now.
    Last edited by narnie; 2010-06-08 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-08 03:22 PM
    Actually fixed it i think. i was having trouble with it(which i fixed)before i restored and i made a backup of the files with ssh so i should be good
    Last edited by dallio113; 2010-06-08 at 09:33 PM. Reason: typing fail
    2010-06-08 09:31 PM
    Having finally installed the theme I gotta say thank you and what a great job, I have learnt alot in 2 days just playing around with things and I am coming to terms with how things go together on the iphone, I need a little help with the avatar section on page 1, the welcome to inxe bit, Now I dont have photo shop so im wondering if anybody can give me any advice etc how to get the gamerscore and avatar to show on there like the lock screen theme by D.L33T.

I have read through this whole thread but cant actually see a guide or anybody advising this. Any help appreciated
    Last edited by narnie; 2010-06-10 at 12:28 AM.
    2010-06-09 06:28 PM
    Having finally installed the theme I gotta say thank you and what a great job, I have learnt alot in 2 days just playing around with things and I am coming to terms with how things go together on the iphone, I need a little help with the avatar section on page 1, the welcome to inxe bit, Now I dont have photo shop so im wondering if anybody can give me any advice etc how to get the gamerscore and avatar to show on there like the lock screen theme by D.L33T.

I have read through this whole thread but cant actually see a guide or anybody advising this. Any help appreciated
    I don't think editing that part is really possible without photoshop because you're working with layers in photoshop files.

The only things you could really do is either have someone do it for you, or take one of the blank green page tiles and paste things on in mspaint or something, and I'm not even sure how well that would work for you.

You'd be much better off grabbing a copy of photoshop to edit this and future themes though :P
    2010-06-10 06:08 PM
321 ... 41213141516 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD