in order to put the gamercard and avatar on the home screen, it would require a plugin theme that changes icons, page.png files and an html background widget.
    Last edited by D.L33T; 2010-06-10 at 06:35 PM.

If You like my work and want to contribute to my habit Donate
    2010-06-10 06:32 PM
    in order to put the gamercard and avatar on the home screen, it would require a plugin theme that changes icons, page.png files and an html background widget.
    well having messed around lastnight i now have the avatar bit sorted but can i edit an icon and put the feed for the locksreen gamercard image into that icon image if that makes sense.
    2010-06-10 07:19 PM
    @Narnie - The whole problem with making images is they are static - They will never autoupdate. that is why i made the lockscreen so i wouldnt have to change the image files everytime i played a new game, unlocked and achievement or changed my avatar.

If there is enough need for it i will make a plugin for the springboard that will allow you to have a live avatar and gamercard. If thats ok with entombed?

2010-06-10 07:32 PM
    @Narnie - The whole problem with making images is they are static - They will never autoupdate. that is why i made the lockscreen so i wouldnt have to change the image files everytime i played a new game, unlocked and achievement or changed my avatar.

If there is enough need for it i will make a plugin for the springboard that will allow you to have a live avatar and gamercard. If thats ok with entombed?
    Yeh i understand what your talking about Iv had a good look at the lockscreen as i said in your thread its great i love it, Well if you decide to make live version give me a shout i think it would look amazing with that extra touch.

cheers again for you help.
    2010-06-10 08:03 PM

Of course its alright, I thought you had already looked into it!
    2010-06-11 02:36 PM
    Ok then, just for you nice people i will put my projects on hold... this means i am gonna have to change my theme again (darn it ) Might have something later tonight. If anyone wants to there is a thanks button and a donate button. Your choice - its gonna take some work to get it workin. Again i will make this just like iNxe live lockscreen. put above entombed's theme and activate to get it workin. Someone remind me again what icons are on the main page.

*UPDATE* In order for this to work, and be universal. We need to make a uniform home screen or Page0 - meaning we all need to have the same icons on that page. I am thinking that we push page 0 that is now to page 1 etc. I am going to have to work with entombed to get this uniform and working with his layouts. Along with gamercard and avatar is there anything else you would want on the home screen? what kind of icons would you want there also?
    Last edited by D.L33T; 2010-06-11 at 07:28 PM.

2010-06-11 05:23 PM
    Ok here is a screen shot is this what you guys are thinking of?

Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] iNXE Xbox 360 Theme-img_0076.png  

2010-06-12 04:37 AM
    yeah men that looks awesome cant wait for this to come out
    2010-06-12 05:59 AM
    Yes Yes Yes now thats the sh*t right there well done mate and it deserves a thanks and a donation to the both of you once its all finished. I love the inxe theme and with the live lockscreen this now would be the icing on the cake.

Cant wait for more updates, and if you need any testers for your work give me a shout mate.

Keep up the hard work.
    2010-06-13 12:56 AM
    looks cool but i was kinda hoping for something that fit the original theme more instead of using the old-style gamertags.

INXE is made to look like the new 360 dash and imo it feels out of place.

i appreciate the time and effort you must have put into this though, solid job.
    2010-06-13 11:21 PM
    looks cool but i was kinda hoping for something that fit the original theme more instead of using the old-style gamertags.

INXE is made to look like the new 360 dash and imo it feels out of place.

i appreciate the time and effort you must have put into this though, solid job.
    Problem is that the data isnt very easy to pull from xbox live. So far this has been the easiest way.
    2010-06-14 11:15 AM
    I try to get this from Cydia and keeps saying Forbidden and wondering if this is because its being updated again?
    2010-06-25 04:42 PM
    i think its because you're missing one of the required cydia apps to run the theme.

check the list on the first post and make sure you have everything there. only the xbox app off the app store is really optional, and if you choose not to get it you'll just have to change the name of the icon that goes with it so you still get your avatar
    kill it with fire
    2010-06-26 06:26 PM
    At the moment there are a few issues with iNXE, appologies to all.

iNXEs planned update will take longer due to the many changes in iOS4...
    2010-06-28 02:37 PM
    ouch! well will patiently wait for it thanks entombed for the update
    2010-06-28 04:10 PM
    Hi guys.
    I am thinking of buying a new Xbox 360 console but i also want some good looking skins on it, So could anyone here please suggest me some websites providing xbox 360 with nice skins?

xbox 360 skins
    2010-07-02 01:23 PM
    wrong area to post. for 1 it's not even an iDevice, it's their enemy. lol. this is something for the general forums
    2010-07-02 02:14 PM
    Ricky, its a bot, its posted here once before...

On topic, I am working on some updates but kinda dont want to until iOS 4 is all sussed out...
    2010-07-03 07:19 AM
    hey everyone....im new to the iphone scene and love this theme...i was worried it wouldnt work right on my 2g but works perfectly as of right now....but i need to know if there is any other way of putting my avatar into the theme other than PhotoShop as i dont have it anymore....any help on this would be great and another thing is (bottom-right)xbox logo doesnt show up for some reason and if i use the inxe lockscreen with the updated gamercard it doesnt show up when theme is activated....lol....im not sure if i missed a step or something needs to be moved around via ssh.....if anyone can that would be great and thanks in advance
    2010-07-09 09:07 AM
    I have iPhone 3G 3.1.2.

Set up iNXE just fine (LOVE the theme!) but have a small problem: homescreen wi-fi icon has a blue box with a question mark behind it. Every other screen is fine, but that one icon is missing. Any idea how to fix?
    2010-07-13 01:26 AM
321 ... 51314151617
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD