o true i get you thanks man! Hope u get an iphone haha
    nah, in near future I probably won't get any iPhone as I have already bought an HTC Desire.

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )
    2010-05-15 03:39 PM
    I'm really loving this theme, & I would really like it if someone could make some icons 4 me
    O2
    Atomic Web Browser
    Flixster
    I would like them pictures not text, many thanks in advance :-)
    2010-05-16 01:54 AM
    (Problem solved)
    Last edited by Mathiť; 2010-06-02 at 01:44 AM.
    2010-05-30 12:24 PM
    Hey, sorry about my inactivity, but unfortunately I have no iDevice anymore, I'm running android right now. There's much stuff to learn about this new system for me, so that's why I wasn't checking this thread out.

I truly believe you have to edit file called Wallpaper.html, those lines that have to be edited are supposed to be somewhere on the bottom of that file. Just play with them.
    I bet it's one of these (as far as I remember, but I might be wrong-long time no editing it):

<table style="position: right; down: 425px; height:30px; width: 320px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="right">

UPDATE!!

BTW, I have posted my release thread on the site you gave me Hope it will be approved by moderators, as it's invisible right now.

PS. I have updated the download link, it now includes some bug fixes, also two versions are included (24 & 12 hour clock).
    There will probably not be any more updates from me, as I can't test anything out myself anymore (no iPhone nor iPod Touch in my hands).
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask here, I'll make sure to check this thread out as often as I can.

Also, if anyone of you wants to continue working on this theme, just let me know what changes you want to apply and show me some screenshots of what you've done. Then if it's cool enough, I'mma update the download link with your changes

Once again, THANKS YOU ALL GUYS SO MUCH, for all your feedback and support!
    This is truly great community!

Enjoy my theme
    I'm sorry, but how can I download and install this awesome theme? I'm new here. Hope someone replies soonest
    Thanks
    2010-06-03 07:51 PM
    what I must copy to have only the lockscreen like that one in this theme?
    2010-06-03 10:57 PM
    The iphone 4 is coming out. Will you have a plan to change your theme? I'm afraid that I cannot run it on the new phone.
    2010-06-17 04:34 AM
    As I said before, I don't have iPhone anymore, that means I can't continue my work on this theme. Sorry. Enjoy with this what I've done.

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )
    2010-06-17 10:19 AM
    @forever8895 there is an other zune theme you can search around for it !! it will have an other update soon maybe after iOS4 if he his jailbreak
    2010-06-17 12:45 PM
    Thanks a lot eZie for that really awsome theme! You did a great job on that one...
    I would like to install it to my Iphone 3G, but I am not sure if it is working with the 4.01. Does anyone know?
    2010-07-30 12:04 PM
    I'm not sure too, and actually can't really check it...got no iphone anymore

Let's hope someone other replies.
    2010-08-02 07:09 AM
    This really is an amazing theme. But i can't work out how to get the names of the apps D: i tried everything i can think of.
    2010-08-21 05:39 AM
    Hi guys! First of all a HUGE thanks to you eZie for making this happen.

I have for long wanted a zune player mostly because I am so fed up with the iconing happening with iphone and all android mobiles.

I even wished for one for my birthday But good enough I can now combine iphone with zune menu

I will provide with a wallpaper first of all to show my appreciation. I have the preview with fonts and the clean version. Hope you like.

Now on to a question that is bugging me. How do I know what to name the pictures to, so I can replace my own stuff. I have for example Angry birds halloween but the normal angry birds pic that is included does not work. How do I know what to change?

Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails [RELEASE] eZuneHD by eZie-wallpaper_preview.png   [RELEASE] eZuneHD by eZie-wallpaper_pixel.png  
    2010-11-03 01:26 AM
    Ok, I actually found out the answer myself. Open Itunes and right-click on a app. Choose "show in explorer". It will take you to where the .ipa file is. Just use that name when saving as a .png.

For example. Angry birds halloween is called Angry birds 1.ipa so my image should be Angry bird 1.png

Then you just transfer the .png file to var/stash/theme/ezunehd/icons
    2010-11-03 01:42 AM
    Hi guys! First of all a HUGE thanks to you eZie for making this happen.

I have for long wanted a zune player mostly because I am so fed up with the iconing happening with iphone and all android mobiles.

I even wished for one for my birthday But good enough I can now combine iphone with zune menu

I will provide with a wallpaper first of all to show my appreciation. I have the preview with fonts and the clean version. Hope you like.

Now on to a question that is bugging me. How do I know what to name the pictures to, so I can replace my own stuff. I have for example Angry birds halloween but the normal angry birds pic that is included does not work. How do I know what to change?

Thanks!
    I hope you realize that you just bumped up a thread that was last commented on over 2 months ago to ask a question that should have been PM'd to the theme's creator. You also bumped down newer themes that actually deserve attention and wasted people's time reading this forum wondering why on earth somebody commented on a post that is months old. Good job!
    2010-11-03 01:54 AM
    oops, in my eagerness I still thought this was a hot topic. I am very sorry for this. I never really understood why bumping a thread is worse than creating a new just to ask a small question or provide with a wallpaper. I was lucky to answer my own question and perhaps people who see this thread again thinks "oh, something happened" and it actually did. I know people have asked the question and I have the answer, in the right thread
    2010-11-03 01:59 AM
    Hey Mr Ezie im trying to install this theme on my ipod, i want this theme so badly xD the problem is i seem to have some different iconoclasm: there is not "per page" options...
    I think its because i have iconoclasm 1.6.something and you are using 1.4.9 .... So what can i do to install the theme correctly?? I already have everything else ready to install this amazing zune theme, but my iconoClasm isnt helping that much... So if you could tell me what to do or where to get the correct iconoclasm (free) well, see you later and im lokking forward to your answer
    2010-11-12 02:44 AM
    If youre on iOS4 you are screwed theres no per page layouts
    2010-11-12 11:37 PM
    But that would be fixed by downgrading to IOS 3.x wouldnt it?
    2010-11-13 04:10 PM
    what i'd give to have this on my iphone 4..

2010-11-15 10:31 AM
    But that would be fixed by downgrading to IOS 3.x wouldnt it?
    On 3.x you get the whole beauty of this theme and others
    2010-11-15 09:57 PM
502 ... 1523242526
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD