hey buddy excellent theme works great......

I would really appreciate if you could teach us to make icons with pictures....

thnx alot
    2010-03-22 05:18 PM
    Ok!
    Here are 10 of my icons, and more WIP
    unzip them and just SSH them to /var/stash/Themes/eZuneHD/icons for everyone who doesnt know how
    hey, I've just downloaded your icons and they are simply great! I would really appreciate if you could help me with fulfilling the icon requests as there is no tutorial on how to make icons with pictures.

thnx alot
    eh, I'm reaaaally busy nowadays, guysss... please gimme some time

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )
    2010-03-22 05:42 PM
    haha I actually do know how
    Thanks, I'll upload new versions of my theme with those included.
    Probably a little surprise today.
    Will be updated with one cool feature
    YAY I (L) cool features xD
    and I know you know where to ssh it to but some people don't...
    Wow yes I would love to help you fulfil requests, I was just going to offer you

thnx alot
    just use friggin photoshop and edit the text, or request icons here
    Last edited by flozzo96; 2010-03-22 at 06:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-22 06:01 PM
    YAY I (L) cool features xD
    and I know you know where to ssh it to but some people don't...
    Wow yes I would love to help you fulfil requests, I was just going to offer you
    It would be just great!
    Of course thanks will be added in the release post Next version will be released in about 30 minutes I guess so (if everything goes right).
    Stay tuned

If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )
    2010-03-22 06:04 PM
    @flozzo96

yeah buddy i can edit the text,but i want it with a picture can you help me with that...

I want for
    Ac2 (assaintion creed)
    sf4 (streetfighter 4)
    photos on fire
    sanpture

and many more...

If u teach me,it would be really great...cos i have lot of apps and dnt have icons...and so somewhere theme seems to be incomplete....

neways.

tx for everything
    2010-03-22 06:25 PM
    @flozzo96

yeah buddy i can edit the text,but i want it with a picture can you help me with that...

I want for
    Ac2 (assaintion creed)
    sf4 (streetfighter 4)
    photos on fire
    sanpture

and many more...

If u teach me,it would be really great...cos i have lot of apps and dnt have icons...and so somewhere theme seems to be incomplete....

neways.

tx for everything
    I will work on some tutorial for that one it's kinda hard to explain...
    2010-03-22 06:43 PM
    thanks alot...
    2010-03-22 06:45 PM
    Bah. I'm reeeeeally enjoying my current theme, but I'm itching to try eZuneHD. Why's it have to be so sexy?

I'll likely end up setting it up real quick.
    2010-03-22 06:45 PM
    Bah. I'm reeeeeally enjoying my current theme, but I'm itching to try eZuneHD. Why's it have to be so sexy?

I'll likely end up setting it up real quick.
    you should better wait till next release :P
    It's gonna be here soooon

2010-03-22 07:04 PM
    you should better wait till next release :P
    It's gonna be here soooon
    Too late!
    I'm about to download Infiniboard and set everything up. :P
    2010-03-22 07:35 PM
    Too late!
    I'm about to download Infiniboard and set everything up. :P
    and I'm just uploading the new version

Edit:
    First post updated!
    eZuneHD 2 released!
    Enjoy!
    All the instructions included to the theme!
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-03-22 at 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2010-03-22 08:04 PM
    Question.
    Does SB Hidden StatusBar still allow me to use SBSettings from the Springboard?

If not, I won't be using that tweak, as I use SBSettings a lot.
    2010-03-22 08:15 PM
    Question.
    Does SB Hidden StatusBar still allow me to use SBSettings from the Springboard?

If not, I won't be using that tweak, as I use SBSettings a lot.
    Well, I don't know,I don't have SBsettings. You can try, and if it doesn't actually work, you can freely remove it.
    BTW if it doesnt work in springboard, it might work in any apps.
    I might post the old version too, a bit later.

Edit:
    Added the old version with updated icons. For those who like to have their statusbar to be visible xD
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-03-22 at 09:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2010-03-22 09:00 PM
    omg every9one should have sbsettings... anyway why are u never on msn >.<
    2010-03-22 09:03 PM
    Yup, SB Hidden Statusbar doesn't allow SBSettings from Springboard. But I may be able to live with this.

The theme is all setup, minus some custom icons that I'll hafta make later.
    Pretty dang sexy theme, doubt I'll be switching to anything else anytime soon.

Thanks, eZie, for an amazing theme.

[edit]

I might have to look into skinning other apps (iRealSMS, Calender, etc), so they match the overall theme on my phone. :P
    Last edited by ZML; 2010-03-22 at 09:11 PM.
    2010-03-22 09:07 PM
    Amazing theme eZie, well done!

I would like to request only two icons, as these are two of my most used apps.

One is 'BeejiveIM'
    And the other is 'Radio' (actual app is called Tunein Radio, but I would prefer for the icon say radio.)

Thanks in advance, I would greatly appreciate any help.
    UKSGreen
    2010-03-22 09:55 PM
    I would like to request only two icons, as these are two of my most used apps.

One is 'BeejiveIM'
    And the other is 'Radio' (actual app is called Tunein Radio, but I would prefer for the icon say radio.)
    I'll get ya those tomorrow by 16.00 (amsterdam time )
    oh and sweetashun (<-- did I spell that correct?) you will get your tut by that same time, i hope.
    2010-03-22 09:59 PM
    flozzo, thanks for your support you're the man!

Oh, PhanaticD, I'm a lil' busy, maybe that's why. Anyway, I'll try to contact you.

And about SBsettings. I don't have it, cause I dont use any theme right now, and I dont want anything in mobilesubstrate I dont want to slow down my phone. Today I only installed what was needed to setup this new release, I just wanted to test it before I make it public.
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-03-22 at 10:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-22 10:19 PM
    I'll get ya those tomorrow by 16.00 (amsterdam time )
    Cheers man, that really nice of you.

@eZie: I have been trying to think of ways you can improve you theme...but to be honest, I pretty much have no idea. The only things I can think of are:

- Themeing some of the default apps (e.g. phone) ---- But im not sure that it would be worth doing :P

- And using vWallpaper to have a video background (so that the wallpaper is like a screensaver). I think this would make the theme feel much more dynamic - And therefore better . However, it would only be suitable for 3GS users as its probably a large memory drain.
    2010-03-22 10:55 PM
    Well, I'm not planning any default apps to be themed right now, I'm too busy with my school.
    Maybe in the further releases... Who knows
    btw, if you don't know yet, you can use Muzik (free app from app store) to emulate real zune hd player it loooks pretty good and uses the native player, so even if you close it, music is still playin

And about vWallpaper idea. It's up to each of you, one might like it, one might not. So if you want to have it, then go ahead and find suitable one, noone's stoppin you I personally dont have time to look for one..

And about vWallpaper idea. It's up to each of you, one might like it, one might not. So if you want to have it, then go ahead and find suitable one, noone's stoppin you I personally dont have time to look for one..
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-03-22 at 11:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-22 11:04 PM
502 ... 4567816 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD