is it a simple matter of adding addittional groupings of
    <dict>
    <key>x/</key>
    <integer>92</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>1334</integer>

where the final integer increments by 88 each time, so the next one should be
    <integer>1422</integer>
    then
    <integer>1510</integer>

etc ?

how many should we add. I have 16 in the original file you sent.

thanks for this theme by the way .....t is by far the best theme I have ever had on any phone, amazing beatuful in its simplicity.
    2010-03-25 02:22 PM
    yeah it goes like this

I truly believe you can have up to 75 lines in your springboard (Infiniboard has a limit like this i guess so)
    so you are free to add as many as you want up to 75.

download. install. enjoy.
    If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )
    2010-03-25 02:32 PM
    excellent, thank you again....I'll try this over lunch and let you know how I get on. Thanks again
    2010-03-25 02:44 PM
    excellent, thank you again....I'll try this over lunch and let you know how I get on. Thanks again
    you're welcome
    I'll fix 'em all today and release the fixed version

If you like what I do and would like to support me, feel free to donate! thanks! : )
    2010-03-25 02:49 PM
    I made 14 more icons.

Included:
    Compass
    Driver
    fring
    Katamari
    Lux Touch
    PAC-MAN CE
    Scrabble
    Spore
    Spotify
    TVGuide
    UNO
    Wikipanion/Wikipedia

Download
    Last edited by jonny5alive; 2010-03-25 at 03:17 PM.
    2010-03-25 03:02 PM
    I've just updated all the downloads with fixed iconoclasm layouts. There should be no problem now.
    Pages 0-6 are limited to 50 apps for each of them.
    Pages 7-8 are limited to 55 apps for each of them.

Please download it and let me know if it's OK now
    Thanks
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-03-25 at 03:46 PM.

2010-03-25 03:39 PM
    Awesome theme!!!

I tried making icons using the icon template in photoshop but i cant edit the image. Can i get icons for these apps?

Pandora Radio
    Homerun Battle 3D
    Tap Tap Revenge 3
    Eliminate Pro
    Tagalog
    Last edited by psychoticvenom03; 2010-03-25 at 04:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-25 04:29 PM
    I added in 4 on my page 1 and it worked like a treat, I'm gonna be a little lazy now and use you files, just to be extra safe. Then I'll go back to making some icons.
    2010-03-25 05:15 PM
    I added in 4 on my page 1 and it worked like a treat, I'm gonna be a little lazy now and use you files, just to be extra safe. Then I'll go back to making some icons.
    Let me know whether it's working now or not please

2010-03-25 05:20 PM
    i made a few icons:

but any1 still know what part of the theme causes the iRemix bug?
    I know I'm not the one to decide on this, and no offense, but isn't it handy if no-one uploads icons without foto's, because everyone can make those ones...
    awh well, I think this is up to eZie
    and 1 tip: don't use caps as the original icons don't have them either, that way it looks more the same

Awesome theme!!!

I tried making icons using the icon template in photoshop but i cant edit the image. Can i get icons for these apps?

Pandora Radio
    Homerun Battle 3D
    Tap Tap Revenge 3
    Eliminate Pro
    Tagalog
    yeah of course, as soon as i'm ready with my own ipod ill start working on them
    Last edited by flozzo96; 2010-03-25 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-25 05:39 PM
    actually it kind of did'nt,

the scrolling issue was resolved on the first page, but the first icons on the subsequent pages were doubled up/overlapping...so two icons in the place of one. When I went back to the edit layouts that I used, the scroll continues to work and the subsequent pages are working correctly.

Is there another setting I am doing incorrectly perhaps? For example in iconoclasim settings the universal layout is set to FiveIRows Improved. In your screen shot this field is set to empty, but I have to select one of the options.?? Or does this have nothing to do with this ?

thanks
    Brian
    2010-03-25 05:52 PM
    I made a DEB installer for the newer iPod Touch version of the theme. There is an added dependency which is FontSwap. If anyone wants to use it to have an easier install then download it from the link below. If it works then I might do one for the iPhone version too.

*Download eZuneHD-iPod1.1.deb*

Would someone mind telling me if everything installs properly?
    Have anyone of you tried this? If anyone did so, please let us know if it's any better..

but any1 still know what part of the theme causes the iRemix bug?
    I have never used this iRemix (whatever this is) and I really have no idea what can be the reason any errors occur. But as far as I know, anything of my theme affects system files. It just changes the images to other ones. So I guess it doesn't cause these problems. The only thing I can think of are fonts, have you tried it with my theme and default iPhone fonts?

I know I'm not the one to decide on this, and no offense, but isn't it handy if no-one uploads icons without foto's, because everyone can make those ones...
    awh well, I think this is up to eZie
    and 1 tip: don't use caps as the original icons don't have them either, that way it looks more the same
    I agree with you, there is no need to upload those text icons. Each and every person has his own apps and he/she can make those icons really easily, there's a tutorial on how to do it there.
    If I attached all those icons to my theme, it would've just grown up to enormous size and everyone would be so confused about what icons are there, and which are not.
    So, I would prefer you all upload just those icons, which you make with pictures beside the text.
    Thanks

actually it kind of did'nt,

the scrolling issue was resolved on the first page, but the first icons on the subsequent pages were doubled up/overlapping...so two icons in the place of one. When I went back to the edit layouts that I used, the scroll continues to work and the subsequent pages are working correctly.

Is there another setting I am doing incorrectly perhaps? For example in iconoclasim settings the universal layout is set to FiveIRows Improved. In your screen shot this field is set to empty, but I have to select one of the options.?? Or does this have nothing to do with this ?

thanks
    Brian
    One simple question, how many apps do you have?
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-03-25 at 05:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2010-03-25 05:59 PM
    not a lot, I would estimate 25 to 30 in total, spread across the 5 or 6 screens
    2010-03-25 06:00 PM
    not a lot, I would estimate 25 to 30 in total, spread across the 5 or 6 screens
    hmm, so there's something wrong with the second layout for pages 2-7 I guess so.. Give me a minute, I'll make new one and let you try it, as I can't do it myself cause I don't have winterboard installed.
    Last edited by eZie; 2010-03-25 at 06:09 PM.

2010-03-25 06:02 PM
    2010-03-25 06:05 PM
    could you try this one and let me know if it works?
    eZuneHD Page 2-7.plist
    set it to the pages 2-7 or something..

2010-03-25 06:08 PM
    that worked,

So I replace all my layouts with your screen 1 , screen 2-7 and screen 8-9, and the scrolling is working and there is no doubling of icons on pages 2-7.

thank you

what was the problem ?
    2010-03-25 06:14 PM
    that worked,

So I replace all my layouts with your screen 1 , screen 2-7 and screen 8-9, and the scrolling is working and there is no doubling of icons on pages 2-7.

thank you

what was the problem ?
    Hmm, I'm not sure, probably I forgot to write something in it...
    I made it from scratch this time, was too lazy to check out all of the lines in the previous one xD
    I'm glad this works good, so all of the downloads will be unavailable for a while, I gotta upload new ones with fixed layout.

Thanks for testing it out

2010-03-25 06:20 PM
    no problem and thanks
    2010-03-25 06:21 PM
    New download links are available in the first post of this thread

Enjoy

If you find any more problems/issues, just let me know

2010-03-25 06:35 PM
502 ... 789101119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD