hello all!!! this is my first post on this forum. I would like to thank everyone for thier informative posts. as you can tell by my question, i'm very no to this. I recently jailbroke my iphone 3g with redsnow and am now searching for new apps and such. i have figured out how to change the theme and a few things like that. my question is, is there a way to search on cydia for apps in different catagories the same way that you can on the apple app store??? such as utilities, navigation, finance, games, etc..... i have found a few but very few. any help would be greatly appreciated

Jon
    2010-03-17 08:41 AM
    Open Cydia, at the bottom hit "Sections" and that's it!
    You might wanna search around for a coupld of extra Repositories but the ones that come with Cydia are fine.
    2010-03-17 12:34 PM
    You can search Cydia here on ModMyi Cydia | iPhone Apps | Search powered by ModMyi.com
    2010-03-17 01:24 PM
    thanks for the help and info guys. is there a guide for "dummies" on the use of Cydia on here perhaps??? im trying to grasp what repositories, and sources and such are.
    2010-03-17 07:04 PM
    Well this is a great resource. Search Modmyi forums you will not be disappointed.

(if you plan to drink green beer today, keep in mind a leprechaun probably pissed in it
    2010-03-17 07:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD