Dark Elegance

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZzgrKEaRjs"]YouTube - ipod touch theme DARK ELEGANCE[/ame]

Please watch the video above to check out the theme.
    ( may be a little bad quality because i dont have any good compressors on my laptop)

This theme is one of my most elegant and smoothest yet. It contains a variety of very high quality graphics along with some very interesting UISounds. I will post some screen shots when its near finished, yes it will be a paid release and i hope its finished by around the 30th of march.

This fantastic theme contains;

-Custom Sounds
    -Custom Icons
    -Custom Lock-Screen
    -Custom Sliders
    -Custom Pass Lock (if applied)
    -Custom Home-Screen
    -Custom Dock
    -Full UI Skin
    -Calculator Skin
    -Voice Memo Skin
    -Safari Skin
    -Weather Skin
    -Music/ipod Skin
    -Custom Settings Icons
    - Loaders

and hopefully much more in future updates.

Please let me know any thoughts/suggestions below thankyou.

Thread will be updated everytime i add a new feature. And will post a scrrenshot.

Screenshots will be put back in a few days. Im currently revamping the theme.
    Last edited by tozza1000; 2010-03-22 at 02:42 AM. Reason: Added Screen Shots
    2010-03-22 12:59 AM
    Very nice. Could you maybe post some screenshots of the UI? The video only shows one springboard page.

Oops. Missed the line that said you'd post screens when available. My bad :P
    Last edited by kph12; 2010-03-22 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-22 01:34 AM
    Screen shots have now been added
    2010-03-22 01:59 AM
    Looks awesome! Cant wait for the release. Just curious though, why do some of the icons have a different icon theme? I think it looks very nice, but I'm just wondering.
    2010-03-22 02:15 AM
    Looks awesome! Cant wait for the release. Just curious though, why do some of the icons have a different icon theme? I think it looks very nice, but I'm just wondering.
    Presuming your talking about the docked icons,
    its because i thought it looked a bit boring
    Dont worry though when its downloaded there are two styles the one above (my favorite) and another one following the icon theme. The problem is i might have to relase with only around 100 icons and add more over time. Because they dont simply have a psd to overlay it takes a while making them.
    Last edited by tozza1000; 2010-03-22 at 02:31 AM.
    2010-03-22 02:27 AM
    Are you serious, this entire theme is pieced together from other themes that were not created by you, and you have the nerve to make it a paid theme. do you even have permission from the other theme creators to use there work?
    2010-03-22 02:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD