Since I upgraded SBSettings from Cydia my respring page shows out of sync. It shows then disappears then the respring circle shows anyone else having this problem ??

Byron
    2010-03-30 12:27 PM
    Since I upgraded SBSettings from Cydia my respring page shows out of sync. It shows then disappears then the respring circle shows anyone else having this problem ??

Byron
    Looks like the SBSettings upgrade overrode the Inspired OS Respring.png icon in var/mobile/library/sbsettings. I believe Z posted the Inspired OS Respring.png a few pages back...just copy and SSH to the location I noted above.
    2010-03-30 05:49 PM
    Looks like the SBSettings upgrade overrode the Inspired OS Respring.png icon in var/mobile/library/sbsettings. I believe Z posted the Inspired OS Respring.png a few pages back...just copy and SSH to the location I noted above.
    I did and I upgraded to this morning. I'm going to look at the file structure as I think another image has been added. Looks like the respring with spinning wheel now happens after the respring.png image. Or it's a bug in the update to SBSettings?

I did and I upgraded to this morning. I'm going to look at the file structure as I think another image has been added. Looks like the respring with spinning wheel now happens after the respring.png image. Or it's a bug in the update to SBSettings?
    Nope... Looks like BIG BOSS made the spinning wheel just happen on the black screen after the respring.png. Good for themers! Funny as I made this respring for the spinning wheel. I'll make a new tonight for the updated SBSettings

Not sure if anyone else noticed this, but I was watching TV last night and I saw a commercial for this site when the logo caught my eye https://moneymutual.com/
    That's funny.. lol
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-03-30 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-30 05:59 PM
    Gosh I just love the pro but my 3g just can't handle it. I'm gonna have to go back to standard till I get my hands on a 3gs.
    2010-03-30 06:34 PM

UIImages, Bundles, Folders and SBSettings change in NEXT CYDIA UPDATE!
    all chrome place cards now replaced.
    will this be an update for the people who bought the theme from appsidy? or for the beta repo people also?
    2010-03-30 07:43 PM
    This update and thread is for the official MMI repo theme.
    2010-03-30 07:46 PM
    ok so here is my question then lol... I signed up and paid to be a beta tester and I have the beta repo... now if I plan on just sticking with the standard theme for the time being should I buy the standard one from the official MMI repo?
    2010-03-30 07:50 PM
    ok so here is my question then lol... I signed up and paid to be a beta tester and I have the beta repo... now if I plan on just sticking with the standard theme for the time being should I buy the standard one from the official MMI repo?
    We are trying to update the beta repo with the same updates but we need to rely on Wynd for that and he's a busy guy. So I'm thinking updates to the Standard inspiredOS theme will be on the official MMI repo first. Hope this answers your question...
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-03-30 at 07:57 PM.
    2010-03-30 07:52 PM
    thanks Z... I can't get over how awesome this theme looks even with its simplicity!... I hope I will be able to try the pro once the installer comes out for it because I tried to install the pro beta 1 and i had icons everywhere and it seemed soo confusing... so I'm hoping it will get easier with time... anyways thanks for all your and K's hard work!
    2010-03-30 08:18 PM
    Hey dudes, I've decided that this theme isn't for me. Thanks Steve and Austin for creating an awesome theme. You dude always make the best themes, I consider you two to be the best theme makers in the iPhone/iPod Touch game. I'll continue to support any other themes you two make on your own or together.

Now, how to I return my App Store apps back to stock? They are still in box form with the theme unchecked.
    2010-03-30 09:31 PM
    Hey dudes, I've decided that this theme isn't for me. Thanks Steve and Austin for creating an awesome theme. You dude always make the best themes, I consider you two to be the best theme makers in the iPhone/iPod Touch game. I'll continue to support any other themes you two make on your own or together.

Now, how to I return my App Store apps back to stock? They are still in box form with the theme unchecked.
    get iwipecache from Cydia if you dont already have it and just open the app. It'll respring and the icons will be back to stock.
    2010-03-30 09:34 PM
    SBRotator in Cydia!! finally the mod to rotate SB..... one slight problem... NOT COMPATIBLE WITH STACKS! I was waiting for this mod sooo long and now that its out Im gonna have to choose between it and this theme... mayb itll be fixed with an update... that is unless it would need a update from the stack dev.... *cough not gonna happen* *cough*
    2010-03-30 11:00 PM
    This theme is standard. Not pro. Just saying.
    2010-03-31 12:21 AM

UIImages, Bundles, Folders and SBSettings change in NEXT CYDIA UPDATE!
    all chrome place cards now replaced.
    Dr. Z, did the update come out already? I purchased the theme through Cydia. Thanks.
    2010-03-31 02:32 AM
    ^^^ no. Not yet. We are trying to add some options before the cydia update. I'll let the thread know when we give the update to MMI
    2010-03-31 02:46 AM
    Can we use springboard rotator for this theme?
    And when come new update with weather and date widget ?
    2010-03-31 01:26 PM
    Can we use springboard rotator for this theme?
    And when come new update with weather and date widget ?
    SBrotator should work with Standard inspiredOS as long as you dont have stack installed. If you check out the BETA iOS thread K teased us with some images of a standard OS weather/date widget which probably wouldnt work with SBrotator though.
    EDIT: not to say that it wont in the future with the minds we have around here.
    2010-03-31 02:30 PM
    I haven't tested sbrotator with standard. But this theme is standard.
    2010-03-31 04:09 PM
    @entombed - TY for the info ....expecting that new update of sbrotator comes wih weather/date support

@Z - when will be these weather/date release for standard ?
    2010-03-31 04:38 PM
    When K completes the date over weather those and the updated UI and sbsetting will be updated on the MMI repo. So when K is complete.
    2010-03-31 04:49 PM
1,084 ... 10181920212230 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD