Two icon requests:
    Flashlight
    FiveIRows
    here you go
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser-flashlight.png [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser-fiveirows.png 
    2010-04-05 08:40 AM
    and these.
    Attached Images [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser-fiveirows.png [RELEASE] Inspired OS - by K.Nitsua/Zausser-flaslight.png 
    2010-04-05 08:43 AM
    Z

any ideas on how to get rid of the am/pm on the bottom by the clock

Byron
    2010-04-05 08:51 AM
    Z, Got everything setup now, really liking it, my only niggles are no cutouts on page0 so i cant see any bosspaper walls...so, would it be possible to remove the 4 large left panel pics what are covering the page 1-4 springjumps (the guitar etc)....and make some very small stylish icons for the 1-4 springjumps, maybe something like the round icon over the page0 springjump (which could maybe use a small home icon in it something instead of just being plain grey?)...but, at the same time leave the small bar graphic that shows the names of the springjumps (Applications etc) in place?

so basically a set of small stylish matching icons for pages 0-4 springjumps which would work with a new page0 with the cutouts for bosspaper...but i guess that would also mean making the weather images smaller so they fit the top window exactly too, what do you think z? a full on bosspaper option for page0? i have some amazing walls that i could mod for this theme.

Sorry for the bump, but what do you think z?
    Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-05 at 03:19 PM.
    2010-04-05 10:46 AM
    How it's possible to translate the weather in french.

Thanks
    2010-04-05 11:05 AM
    So i installed statusnotifier from the mmi repo...

the icon for it is showing exactly the same as the iphone settings icon (as below), when i press on it nothing happens...also the theme is not skinning it....i ran iwipe

also should the statusnotifier settings show up in the iphone settings menu? as mine dont...

Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-05 at 11:21 AM.
    2010-04-05 11:14 AM
    So i installed statusnotifier from the mmi repo...

the icon for it is showing exactly the same as the iphone settings icon (as below), when i press on it nothing happens...also the theme is not skinning it....i ran iwipe

also should the statusnotifier settings show up in the iphone settings menu? as mine dont...

The theme wont be able to theme it as it is a Cydia app. You shouldnt need to use it, most people hide it with SBsettings Poof.
    2010-04-05 11:30 AM
    The theme wont be able to theme it as it is a Cydia app. You shouldnt need to use it, most people hide it with SBsettings Poof.
    yes i know how the auto skinning of icons works, but even cydia icons get manually added/included in the icons folder...also imo its not a matter of ''i shouldnt need to use it'', i should beable to use it if theres an icon... i should have phrased my questions better, why is there no statusnotifier icon in the theme when the theme is designed for this app? sure i can make one but i thought there would be one included thats all...

also as i said pressing the icon seems to start loading a blank page then closes, so nothing happens!

so the icon does nothing (if this is normal what the heck is there an icon for?), then how can i edit the settings? should they appear in the iphone settings menu? as they dont, or are there no settings to edit with this app? surely it doesnt place a non functioning icon on your phone and has no settings lol?

btw nice 360 theme dude^ ...i'll check that out!
    Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-05 at 12:08 PM.
    2010-04-05 11:48 AM
    yes i know how the auto skinning of icons works, but even cydia icons get manually added/included in the icons folder...also imo its not a matter of ''i shouldnt need to use it'', i should beable to use it if theres an icon... i should have phrased my questions better, why is there no statusnotifier icon in the theme when the theme is designed for this app? sure i can make one but i thought there would be one included thats all...

also as i said pressing the icon seems to start loading a blank page then closes, so nothing happens!

so the icon does nothing (if this is normal what the heck is there an icon for?), then how can i edit the settings? should they appear in the iphone settings menu? as they dont, or are there no settings to edit with this app? surely it doesnt place a non functioning icon on your phone and has no settings lol?

btw nice 360 theme dude^ ...i'll check that out!
    Z might not have made a SN icon for inspiredOS which is why it isnt being themed, have you tried re-installing to see if it returns the settings or function of SN?
    Thanks for the kind words on iNXE.
    2010-04-05 12:13 PM
    Z might not have made a SN icon for inspiredOS which is why it isnt being themed, have you tried re-installing to see if it returns the settings or function of SN?
    Thanks for the kind words on iNXE.
    yeah theres no SN icon in the icons folder, as for the settings i have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, didnt work....

Let me get this right, should the icon open the app when pressed? should there be SN settings in the iphone settings menu?
    2010-04-05 12:22 PM
    Cant remember, I havent used SN for ages.
    2010-04-05 12:26 PM
    yeah theres no SN icon in the icons folder, as for the settings i have tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, didnt work....

Let me get this right, should the icon open the app when pressed? should there be SN settings in the iphone settings menu?
    if you're using SN from MMi its expected not to open since its for 2.0 but works with the theme. if you want an SN that works for 3.0 then install the one from sinfuliphone. but both can be use in inspired OS. the only advantage of sinful version is that you can open SN in settings.
    2010-04-05 01:16 PM
    if you're using SN from MMi its expected not to open since its for 2.0 but works with the theme. if you want an SN that works for 3.0 then install the one from sinfuliphone. but both can be use in inspired OS. the only advantage of sinful version is that you can open SN in settings.
    thanks for clearing that up for me, i know it was only a little issue but dang that was doing my head in lol....sorry for hijacking the thread.
    2010-04-05 01:36 PM
    Could some one tell me the right name for swirlymms cause I tryed every name and nothing works
    2010-04-05 03:35 PM
    Inspired OS Update to include SBSettings, New UIImages, Bundles and Signature has been sent to MMI for Cydia & Rock UPDATE.
    2010-04-05 04:53 PM
    Z i have posted asking you something and even bumped it and you still have not replied, can you tell me if you have seen it at least?
    2010-04-05 04:55 PM
    Patience man^^^ I'm sure he's busy..
    2010-04-05 05:00 PM
    Patience man^^^ I'm sure he's busy..
    with all due respect bud no need for you to tell me to have patience, i first posted this last night (some 16 hrs ago), in the meantime z has responded to other posts posted after mine, im simply asking if he is aware of it as he may have overlooked it, i know how busy z gets! this is not the first theme i have purchased/followed from him...im a regular z nut but just on the other side before iOS...
    Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-05 at 05:15 PM.
    2010-04-05 05:09 PM
    Z i have posted asking you something and even bumped it and you still have not replied, can you tell me if you have seen it at least?
    Yes. I though I responded to you that i'm waiting for ibnyaffa to contact me. It can be removed but I just want to make sure I dont tell you the wrong code to change.
    2010-04-05 05:15 PM
    Yes. I though I responded to you that i'm waiting for ibnyaffa to contact me. It can be removed but I just want to make sure I dont tell you the wrong code to change.
    hmm...z as i thought from what your saying here^ im pretty sure you've overlooked my post lol...as i havent seen a reply, its on the previous page but heres the link...no rush dude take a look when you have time, thx again...

http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ml#post5185030
    Last edited by Baz L; 2010-04-05 at 05:23 PM.
    2010-04-05 05:19 PM
1,084 ... 18262728293038 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD