Rook, Yeah me also. I was just hoping it wouldn't show in status bar. Ability to turn off. I sent a pm to Z & K asking if there was a way to use Notifier instead.
    2010-04-18 02:41 AM
    Can someone upload a transparent icon (silent,mail,call,sms) for statusbar?
    Tnx
    2010-04-19 12:36 AM
    where are the originals? ill do them for u if u post originals.
    2010-04-19 12:54 AM
    Hello,

Please can someone help with this icons?

Thanks,
    Nicos
    Hello,

Thanks for Amazing suport...

Nicos
    2010-04-19 11:19 AM
    Can someone upload a transparent icon (silent,mail,call,sms) for statusbar?
    Tnx
    Activate in Winterboard.
    Attached Files
    2010-04-19 11:25 AM
    @ vectranos

it would be great of you could upload what you want made into round cat icons. Like an icon. Post what you want and I'll make them.
    2010-04-19 11:55 AM
    Hello,

Thank you.
    I want same thing like in square version...like this..
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ausser-17.html

Nicos
    2010-04-19 12:03 PM
    Hello,

Thank you.
    I want same thing like in square version...like this..
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ausser-17.html

Nicos
    You may want to PM The original poster of those icons. If I remember it made those. HE also has a icon pack download in his signature. Let me know if they are in his download pack as circles. Let me know what else I can do. It's just that I dont have the original art to make those icons
    2010-04-19 04:06 PM
    @nooyemp - thank you for this ...works like a charm
    2010-04-20 01:57 AM
    Rook,

I got tinypic to work and posted the pics you wanted to see over on the MacCiti site under this same theme.
    2010-04-20 05:47 AM
    how do i go about making the cydia and other app's status bars the same and the themes? and anyone have any status bar icons carriers that match the theme?

where is the middle pic overlay/ how would i go about making a background with the bigger overlay vs the one on the right?

Last edited by reko; 2010-04-20 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Added Qustions ;p
    2010-04-20 07:05 AM
    I downloaded the icon pack on your site, but how do I install it?
    2010-04-20 07:10 AM
    how do i go about making the cydia and other app's status bars the same and the themes? and anyone have any status bar icons carriers that match the theme?

where is the middle pic overlay/ how would i go about making a background with the bigger overlay vs the one on the right?

The middle lockscreen is in the theme. Look in winterboard and put the clockhide lockscreen above the iOS theme. As for as making the in app status bars black... It would take a few moew images added to the theme and a plist change. Really it just looks to messy and status bar icons would need to be changed as well. I guess it's a long process.

I downloaded the icon pack on your site, but how do I install it?
    What Icon pack? I dont have a iOS icon pack on my site, Only the PSD to make your own Cydia app icons. Can you please clarify your question?
    Last edited by zausser; 2010-04-20 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-20 07:19 AM
    Oh my mistake then.
    Thanks =)
    2010-04-20 07:37 AM
    Does this theme use five-column springboard? Because theres a new 1.0 update for it (from .53) but I dont know what the changes are because they dont show up (posted this in the wrong thread.. obviously home/pro doesnt use it lol)
    2010-04-20 03:04 PM
    The theme might work but you may have to have no undocked icon lables selected in winterboard. Above the theme. I only used fiveirows on the springboard for both iOS and signature.
    2010-04-20 03:21 PM
    The middle lockscreen is in the theme. Look in winterboard and put the clockhide lockscreen above the iOS theme. As for as making the in app status bars black... It would take a few moew images added to the theme and a plist change. Really it just looks to messy and status bar icons would need to be changed as well. I guess it's a long process.

hmm k thanks much about the clockhide above the ios.... this may be off topic theme wise but is there a way to remove the carrier all together to free up some space on the status bar?
    2010-04-21 02:50 AM
    oh ok Z. haha figured out what the update did... it screwed up my app order and made all my apps unarranged and I didnt have a springback . Whatever I need to organize them anyways for the pro release
    2010-04-21 02:56 AM
    hi mate
    thanks for sending IOS home edition beta earlier

was just wondering if u aware of any performance issues of iconoclasm 1.4 or or springback with iphone 3g running os 3.1.2..

as everytime i download and enabled these stuff for theme... mobile just turns horribly slow and i cant do anything and ended up with resotrin it again
    2010-04-21 07:57 PM
    @ Z

I decided after so many isues with crashing and having to re-setup my pages to go with the old school method and use iBlanks instead of using iconoclasm and it is 100 times better. Before every time my springboard crashed or i installed an app, it would put it at the top of page1 and would make all of the other icons out of order and springback didn't help. I think it's high time that they fix the issues with iconoclasm if they expect people to continue to download and use it. The theme is great, as long as iconoclasm is uninstalled or turned off.
    2010-04-22 04:57 PM
1,084 ... 2425051525354 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD