@jarlath: mmh. I have all winterboard updates. Icons and theming works fine like ever. Don't know what you're talking about ?
    2010-04-03 01:17 AM
    It's the one that showed up today. If you turn off the SummerBoard theming via the Preferences area, Weather icon theming breaks if it's not Fahrenheit (US settings) and any icons in the Icons folder don't get skinned as the whole folder appears to get ignored (being a leftover of SummerBoard days).

For the record, I'm running 0.9.3156-1.
    Last edited by Jarlath; 2010-04-03 at 02:01 AM.
    2010-04-03 01:24 AM
    Blue I will help you all I can bud with icons and the widgets. I had a charity car race today I win but I got beat up pretty bad so Im going to lay down for a bit then I'll get started tomorrow and start making as much stuff as I can
    2010-04-03 04:33 AM
    Thanks holdem.

Thanks jarlah. Just found the new settings. I only tried a theme optimization. The summberboard function seems to be something we simply should not use when reading your statement ?
    2010-04-03 07:11 AM
    Not to nag or anything, but is there an estimated release date? I'm dying to get a full UI and more icons. Truth is, this theme is how Apple should've designed the iPhone OS. I love this theme!!!
    2010-04-03 07:15 AM
    ok its little i mean little laggy on my 3g i can live with that great them blue had iblack and of course the modmyi theme you do great work

thanks holdem i would love this widget of yours to take the lag out
    Last edited by rickybobby; 2010-04-03 at 08:33 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS
    2010-04-03 08:33 AM
    I agree with 'rickybobby'. On my 3g there is a tiny bit of lag but not so much that i dont wanna use the theme. The liveclock thing would be perfect.
    2010-04-03 08:55 AM
    Can someone make me a icon that says Apps and also a Rockyourapp icon plz. I made a categoried folder and named it apps. Thanks

Also i cant get the original clock icon to disappear. I tried renaming a blank but that didnt work.
    Last edited by tellytel; 2010-04-03 at 10:35 AM.
    2010-04-03 10:24 AM
    So guys. Here 41 Icons for the german mod. Inclusive the standard iphone apps. See the list.
    Attached Thumbnails Evolution OS  by blue-icons.jpg  
    Attached Files
    2010-04-03 11:33 AM
    thanks a lot, i wil ladd this to post one.

Unfortunatly i must work a lot these days so i have not much time but i think you all can live with this free beta as it works fine and harmonizes well with the iphone OS.

I will add a blank calendar icon and liveclock icon soon. But i think if holdem can manage to make the clock widget without the seconds than the lagg for 3G users should be gone.
    2010-04-03 11:52 AM
    Great! I will see to create soon an weather icon for the first page.

thanks a lot, i wil ladd this to post one.

Unfortunatly i must work a lot these days so i have not much time but i think you all can live with this free beta as it works fine and harmonizes well with the iphone OS.

I will add a blank calendar icon and liveclock icon soon. But i think if holdem can manage to make the clock widget without the seconds than the lagg for 3G users should be gone.
    Last edited by Lilalaune; 2010-04-03 at 12:15 PM.
    2010-04-03 11:57 AM
    OK guys I think I got them done

Digital Clock first

I included a new Clock.png also

Instructions

1.Got into the Evolution OS Beta 2 file and delete the library folder. Make a backup first incase you dont like it.Make sure your are in the Evolution OS Beta 2 folder do not delete the library folder in the main directory this will make your phone unusable.
    2.Unzip the digital evolution file and copy the widget.html overwritng the other one in the evolution folder.
    3.Copy the Clock.png into the icon folder overwritng the other one
    4.Respring your done

Should look like this

No Seconds Hand

What this does is make the world clock not draw the images for the second there for cutting down on some memory and lag.
    Keep in mind this will not make your phone a super high speed device lol but it will help with some of the lag

Instructions

1.unzip the noseconds file and copy the WorldClock.js overwritng the other one in Evolution OS Beta 2/library folder
    2.Respring and your done

Should look like this

LiveClock

Instructions

1.Unzip LiveClockEvolution Copy the folder into your themes so you can select it in winterboard
    2.Copy the widget.html overwritng the one in the Evolution OS Beta 2 file
    3.Go to winterboard and select LiveClockEvolution
    4. Close winterboard and it will respring and your all done

Should look like this

Both

To have both first install the Digital evolution as instucted above post
    Then install the LiveClock folder do not copy the widgetHtml that is in this folder it needs the one from digital evolution

Select LiveClockevolution in winterboard

It should show both if someone wants to be different like me

Let me know if they work or help with the lag. They worked great on my 3gs and 3g havent tried it on my 2g but dont think I will either lol
    Attached Files
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-04-03 at 07:23 PM.
    2010-04-03 05:46 PM
    I am trying all three. So far No seconds hand looks nicest but I still get ALOT of lag. Digital evolution looks nice as well and I am getting no lag so right now thats my choice, but I am just trying the Liveclock.

Liveclock is the best!! Then Digital and then No seconds. For other people no seconds would probably be better but my iphone is abit messed up :L and I have over 75 apps so its really slow (22mb of ram) anybody know a solution??
    Last edited by cocotherat; 2010-04-03 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-03 06:58 PM
    I am trying all three. So far No seconds hand looks nicest but I still get ALOT of lag. Digital evolution looks nice as well and I am getting no lag so right now thats my choice, but I am just trying the Liveclock.

Liveclock is the best!! Then Digital and then No seconds. For other people no seconds would probably be better but my iphone is abit messed up :L and I have over 75 apps so its really slow (22mb of ram) anybody know a solution??
    I am running the live clock and digital evolution right now lol Just trying different things lol

I have about 100 apps on my 3g and when i run the no seconds one im still about 47mb which is plenty for me. which i run alot of other stuff to and no sim or signal

Maybe you have something else in the background eating away at the mb only way i can tell for sure is if you give me a list of everything you have installed or try starting over on your phone and redownload only the things you need i know that option suxs lol
    2010-04-03 07:04 PM
    Where are all the tweaks and jailbreak stuff stored?? cause in cydia it doesnt see most off the packages that ive installed.
    2010-04-03 07:15 PM

To have both first install the Digital evolution as instucted above post
    Then install the LiveClock folder do not copy the widgetHtml that is in this folder it needs the one from digital evolution

Select LiveClockevolution in winterboard

It should show both if someone wants to be different like me
    Last edited by holdemdogg; 2010-04-03 at 07:22 PM.
    2010-04-03 07:19 PM
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! My face is the digital evolution........... All my friends are like "WTF IS THAT!!!!!!! How the hell?!?!?!?"

hahahahahah

No lag....... Runs amazing. I will work on some icons. I am going to school for graphic design so I should be able to whip up some things over the next few weeks.
    2010-04-03 07:26 PM
    Where are all the tweaks and jailbreak stuff stored?? cause in cydia it doesnt see most off the packages that ive installed.
    Not sure exactly what your looking for as far as tweaks and jailbreak stuff. The jailbreak stuff you probably dont want to mess with unless you want to start all over. If you installed things from cydia then they should show up anything you put in maually like ssh wont be in cydia
    2010-04-03 07:28 PM
    I like both Liveclock and digital evolution put together, you were right!!
    2010-04-03 08:32 PM
    very good work holdedogg. Live clock does not look as bad as i thought and its of course the best solution for slower devices.

@lilalaune: deine bilder für die dt. icons sind paar pixel nach rechts gerutscht, kannt du das mal überprüfen. danke
    2010-04-03 08:35 PM
420 ... 21011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD