Is it possible to use something else instead of safari at the bottom...i rarely use it. Or maybe make a dock similar to what you already have but include phone/sms/email/safari so the 4 main things are on every page...just an idea.
    2010-03-31 04:57 PM
    Is it possible to use something else instead of safari at the bottom...i rarely use it. Or maybe make a dock similar to what you already have but include phone/sms/email/safari so the 4 main things are on every page...just an idea.
    As soon as blue gets the icons figured out I will resize any icon you want for the dock. I think adding 4 icons to the dock would really take away from the theme unless you used infidock and put these icons every third one with blanks in the other spots that way the theme looks the same but you can slide something different at the bottom if you want it just my thoughts

@ blue pm sent
    2010-03-31 05:26 PM
    Ho Blue...is possible to have the beta if I make a donation?If it is not possible, when you release the theme on Cydia? Thanks and food work!
    2010-03-31 05:59 PM
    the beta is and stays free, a donation is not necessary and would not help at this moment. I removed it till the icon allignment is finally solved. But it looks good now. Then all icons must be reworked and then i can start making more things that i allready have in mind.

To all users of the beta: please install this 4 icons for the first page (simply copy and paste it to the icons folder)

Be sure that shrink is UNINSTALLED and test it with and without iconoclasm if you want please

@holdem: i think we´re both on the right way, i came nearly to the same iconsize: 392x114 p
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-03-31 at 06:41 PM.
    2010-03-31 06:39 PM
    the beta is and stays free, a donation is not necessary and would not help at this moment. I removed it till the icon allignment is finally solved. But it looks good now. Then all icons must be reworked and then i can start making more things that i allready have in mind.

To all users of the beta: please install this 4 icons for the first page (simply copy and paste it to the icons folder)

Be sure that shrink is UNINSTALLED and test it with and without iconoclasm if you want please

@holdem: i think we´re both on the right way, i came nearly to the same iconsize: 392x114 p
    Yep yep we came real close to the same

Can I get a copy of the date widget I wasnt able to download the beta you had up because i was at work
    2010-03-31 06:48 PM
    okay, so here it is like it looks now (and should look on any iphone/ipod) when using the Test Icons i posted:

I also reworked the widget: now you can press directly on the clock, i fixed the date and made a new calendar button on the right

2010-03-31 07:12 PM
    Perfect - the iconoclasm layout I posted earlier works straight outta the box with these icons!
    2010-03-31 07:56 PM
    fine, thanks a lot. I will just test if 392x116 p or 392x114 p looks better (i think i use holdemdoggs size) but it seems we finally have a size for the icons that works well even with iconoclasm.

So now some icons work and maybe tomorrow a public beta2 and a new icons template you all can work with
    Last edited by Blue; 2010-03-31 at 08:29 PM.
    2010-03-31 08:26 PM
    Looking forward to that, Blue!
    2010-03-31 08:38 PM
    so, bluemetal, do i dont use shrink as i didnt shrink any icons. so if i uninstall safari will move up? and also the new safari icon you added shadow, is it in the TEST ICONS ZIP?? you have provided?

Blue, uninstalled shrink YOUR SAFARI SHADOW is too big make it a lil smaller is covering FAVORITES MEDIA AND SO ON.

Can you share the icons for Internet and Maps? I
    didn't find them in the package.

They're posted on this thread i dont know exactly what page, but blue did add them. Looks through pages, if not ill zip it
    Last edited by delusion950; 2010-03-31 at 09:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-03-31 09:10 PM
    Blue, have u seen SBRotator yet? It rotates your SB automatically to each direction :-0
    As you have just 1 Icon per row it may would be easy to rework the icon size to match all directions landscape or portrait....THAT would be killer as well huh? When i saw it I just thought of ...WOW extra made for evolution OS...what do u think?

You have plans of doing this or could I make a mod?
    2010-03-31 09:11 PM
    Blue, have u seen SBRotator yet? It rotates your SB automatically to each direction :-0
    As you have just 1 Icon per row it may would be easy to rework the icon size to match all directions landscape or portrait....THAT would be killer as well huh? When i saw it I just thought of ...WOW extra made for evolution OS...what do u think?

You have plans of doing this or could I make a mod?

SBROTATOR sucks! IT KEEPS CRASHING! Author failed to update the program i emailed him bunched emails telling him tit crashes springboard he said ok am working on it but never replied back.
    2010-03-31 09:15 PM
    yeah sbrotator doesnt really work well with some of the paid apps. I would hold off on an theming or anything like that with it until all the bugs are fixed with it
    2010-03-31 09:17 PM
    I've seen that but i'm really not sure it if this can work well for my theme with all that graphics and HTML code
    you can try it and then tell me what happend LOL.
    2010-03-31 09:18 PM
    i wouldnt even try to test sbrotator with ur theme bc itll crash before you even try to apply it.
    2010-03-31 09:32 PM
    Thanks for your reply though These are no good news...anyway i will give it a try with the upcoming beta of evolution OS...let`s see.
    2010-03-31 10:10 PM
    Hi blue. Have used the four new icons and they're great. Has solved my misalignment problems. Thank you.
    2010-03-31 10:12 PM
    BETA 2 is OUT !

@Delusion: your screenshot shows the stock apple dock in the background, you deleted my new transparent dock out of my theme
    2010-03-31 11:34 PM
    Sweeeeeeeeettttt
    2010-03-31 11:39 PM
    And me be the first for beta2 - shweet!
    Nah, holdem beat me to it!!! he he he...

Iconoclasm layout for beta 2 attached...
    Attached Files
    Last edited by moe_12345; 2010-03-31 at 11:56 PM.
    2010-03-31 11:40 PM
420 ... 67891018 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD