So I was making a landscape theme and since SBRotator was released i decided to implement it so I made new iconclasm file so that it started in portrait instead of landscape but no matter what I do when I rotate it horizontally icons won't spread out...if they are on the same line they are bunched on top of each other...anyone else had this problem?
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-03-31 03:57 AM
    So I was making a landscape theme and since SBRotator was released i decided to implement it so I made new iconclasm file so that it started in portrait instead of landscape but no matter what I do when I rotate it horizontally icons won't spread out...if they are on the same line they are bunched on top of each other...anyone else had this problem?
    Yeah same issue from my end with my iNXE theme, they are lined nup from top to bottom in roughly the right coordinates but they are lined up in the center. Im pretty sure it has something to do with how SBR treats the coordinates but I wouldnt know how to fix it.
    2010-03-31 05:17 AM
    Yea my icons stay in portrait mode but my dock is workng fine except that it is half way cut off
    2010-07-08 04:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD