aww dude its been to long since we spoke. Hows the work coming along!?

im still excited about this! i cant wait for its release, itll be something special.

wherebouts are you now?

thanks to comex i know have a jailbroken phone, if you need me to beta test, give me a call

good luck with this theme, talk soon
    2010-05-04 08:12 PM
    Thanks guys...work on it is going slow.... My school is killing me...I'm still working on Mail and Safari bundles and I hope to have a pretty large update soon, but the last couple mail's I've done haven't looked the best so I'm trying to find a way to make it have the psp feel but still make it look good on the iphone too....workin hard...I know it's slow though...Thanks to everybody for patience.....I thought it'd be done by now too haha
    The Next Generation of Phreaks.
    2010-05-06 04:33 AM
    go on it'd be amazing to have this theme!!
    2010-05-06 04:48 AM
    can we see any updates ? or could you please release a beta, i have a jailbreak now and id love to have this theme
    2010-05-11 09:18 PM
    I'm working....school's killing me and I haven't had time to work on it... I'll post some updates by sayyy Thursday, Friday at the latest...I don't want to post beta until I have it close to what I want it like...right now it's far out.....but I'm gunna start working harder on it cause school will be over soon...
    2010-05-12 05:07 AM
    that looks amazing... reminds me of my PSP days lol
    2010-05-17 09:40 PM
    thanks...i promise an update soon....I've been working on a lockscreen...failed twice..I'm on to something different and I'll come back to the lockscreen
    2010-05-17 11:51 PM
    U better
    2010-05-18 12:05 AM
    Alright workin hard on this theme this weekend.... only have four more exams and then i should be able to work on it more but I think there will be a decent update this weekend
    2010-05-23 01:29 AM
    Alright guys, this is ridiculous, I was planning on learning Objective-C this summer and I actually started reading a book on it and then I realized I hadn't finished my theme!!! Well, it's summer, nothing to do that's really important-THIS THEME IS GETTING FINISHED!!! Tonight I am filming all waves of every color. Tomorrow I will attempt to start converting them, if that can't be done tomorrow then I will begin UI...Iconoclasm, CategoriesSB, and Categories have all been updated since the last time I tried this but there was a bug last time that caused only some icons to show if you were using an iconoclasm layout in CategoriesSB, hopefully, that has been fixed....anyway- I AM DOING THIS THEME!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!
    2010-06-02 06:05 AM
    More like it!!
    2010-06-02 08:09 AM
    Great! Looks really good. Good job. Can't wait to see final project!
    2010-06-02 03:01 PM
    woah. alright tonight i filmed 30 different colors of the background wave, i still have to film the other "style" of wave in every color too, and convert all of them, crop, rotate and then they'll all be done
    2010-06-05 05:39 AM
    keep going, i want/need this.
    2010-06-05 04:03 PM
    oh wow dude great minds think alike i soo wanted to make a theme like this lmao but had none of the resources nor did i even hav a clue to go about it good work dude
    Theming, A New Friendship??
    2010-06-06 10:34 AM
    yes, the resources are VERY hard to come by- I hacked my psp to get some of the original images, but unlike the iPhone, it's very hard to get a simple image out of it and once you learn the process of decompressing and converting, Sony's naming system makes it near impossible to find an image on your first try--basically what it's come down to is for many images I just look at my psp and have to make the image in photoshop look as close to it as possible hahaha i have to do what most people do for every theme huh?
    2010-06-06 04:44 PM
    haha well cant wait to see the final project lookin forward to it!
    Theming, A New Friendship??
    2010-06-07 05:26 AM
    wow i cant wait either
    cant wait to see the UIImages!!!

maybe some more screenshots???
    2010-06-07 06:19 AM
    Alright, updated first post with newer springboard images, and finished caculator pics... I'm not gunna lie this is my first full Ui and is much harder than I expected, but I think it's finally coming along nicely...the calculator bundle is completely themed, check out the pictures and tell me what you think... When I last posted about the clacualtor, I had just made a psd, and I had no idea how long it took to make all the different files and then all the pushed buttons and make them look good, but I'm finally pleased with it and I'm told that that would have been the hardest part of the UI, so I'm glad I got it over with. I have begun with the Messages UI, with the SMS bubbles, etc. but again it's harder than I thought but I'm enjoying working on it, and hope to work on it hard this week, so that I don't have to worry about it this Thursday when i start playing with iPhone 4 hope yall like the update
    2010-06-21 06:28 AM
    I love it! But the calculator fails.... ALOT!
    2010-08-01 06:45 PM
106 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD