any news on this yet?
    Yeah D.L33T and I are putting the finishing touches onto this to make it look right. It functions beautifully, tested it and cant wait to get it right.
    2010-04-07 06:30 PM
    if it looks lik the preview mind including a PSD so i could say put 2 GT on there?
    2010-04-07 06:57 PM
    In my release of the lockscreen, i will include the psd. The preview background is only a mockup. It will change slightly but as i said i will include the psd so you can make custom touches. Any other suggestions please feel free to tell me and i will see if i can include them in the release. Thanks

-D.L33T-
    2010-04-08 12:08 AM
    When is the release?
    2010-04-08 03:04 AM
    Right now release is unknown. I am working dilligently with Entombed Sh4dw to get the lockscreen exactly right. Once that happens he will release it with his update. On my end, I am going to create an option that is different from his theme so you guys can choose which one to use. Again i am also open to suggestions. If you like the original screenshot preview, my version of the lockscreen will look similar, only cleaned up a bit. I threw that together as a test (gamercard/avatar doesnt look great on a plain black background)

I am also seeing a problem with using html script on the lockbackground, as it for some reason disables the battery charging screen. If anyone knows why, or has a work-around please let me know. I am currently looking into that.

-D.L33T-
    2010-04-08 03:20 AM
    Is this gonna be put with Sh4dws theme and seperately on this site for download too? or is it gonna be uploaded to Cydia?
    2010-04-08 03:31 AM
    All of the above
    2010-04-08 03:50 AM
    Im pretty sure the html ends up creating layers above the battery. There must be an instance or layer we can pull forward for when the batter is charging. IMO I dont like the battery anyways, If your device doesnt charge when plugged in then get a new device, if you can see the progress then activate the % next to the battery in the status bar.
    2010-04-08 05:11 AM
    been 2 weeks... any news?
    2010-04-22 04:33 AM
    was just wondering that actually
    2010-04-22 04:48 AM
    D.L33T hasnt dont much lately to get this working right. Im going to give it a go so I can release it in my iNXE update.
    2010-04-23 06:04 PM
    and thats that!!!! the end....
    riiiiiiiiiiight, and you know this how?
    2010-04-26 12:43 PM
    lol @ the gamertag "ThadJarvice"
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-04-26 07:18 PM
    There are plenty of plug and play themes on Cydia for people that want just that. Many of us want to push the artistic and navigation boundaries of our devices constantly looking for cool design and function. These iNav style themes are for those people. People that prefer these type of themes also like the the entire set up process. It may be kind of a sickness we have but we get a felling of accomplishment once them theme is set up. Well... At least I can speak for myself.
    2010-04-26 07:40 PM
    Forget I said this. Comment that led to unnecessary argument. Pains me that some people need to overreact to a simple comment.
    Last edited by kph12; 2010-04-26 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-26 10:19 PM
    Read above.
    Last edited by kph12; 2010-04-26 at 10:38 PM.
    2010-04-26 10:30 PM
    Well lucy was short lived.
    Thanks for the backup guys, unfortunately complicated themes sometimes require more complex setup.
    iNXE Live Lockscreen will be available wit the iNXE theme soon. I just want to iron out the bugs with Iconoclasm before an update.
    2010-04-27 07:54 AM
    Sorry for the wait guys. As of right now, i am without a jailbroken phone. Waiting anxiously for the spirit jailbreak so i can test. That compound that with a newborn baby and my resources have been pulled to a screaching halt.

@Entombed if you want me to finish it up i can, as soon as i can jailbreak this 3gs. Lost access to the 3g i was using for testing.

Sorry again everyone for the hiatus.

-D.L33T-
    2010-05-02 06:00 AM
    Sorry for the wait guys. As of right now, i am without a jailbroken phone. Waiting anxiously for the spirit jailbreak so i can test. That compound that with a newborn baby and my resources have been pulled to a screaching halt.

@Entombed if you want me to finish it up i can, as soon as i can jailbreak this 3gs. Lost access to the 3g i was using for testing.

Sorry again everyone for the hiatus.

-D.L33T-
    No problems man. If you wanted to mod if from my version which im releasing with the next iNXE update when Iconoclasm is fixed go ahead, otherwise Ill release it as a standalone also.
    2010-05-02 06:33 AM
    Spirit is out! (containing excitement) 3gs is jailbroke and work will continue. expect finished product sometime this week. Realize halo reach beta starts today and i have to get a few matches in but i will work on it and get a finished product to Entombed this week. thanks everyone.

On a side note, once entombed realeases it, if you aren't a fan of the backgrounds (which i am) i can realease a few options including the original screenshot. However, entombed has spent some time on the graphical side and it looks amazing.

Thanks for the patience -

D.L33T
    2010-05-03 04:11 PM
46 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD