User Tag List

entombedsh4w has an amazing theme: INXE. Decided i wanted an autoupdated version of the lockscreen to pull gamercard and avatar off xbox live so i wouldnt have to update the psd file everytime i made a change to my avatar or unlocked new achievements. Here is the preview
    Last edited by D.L33T; 2010-06-08 at 07:11 PM.
    2010-04-04 07:35 AM
    Dude, if you finish this I will call you God. This is what I have been trying to do for some time but JStratiff had issues doing it. If you want me to work on the graphical side Id love to help out and when It is complete I would love to add this to the theme itself.
    2010-04-04 08:39 AM
    sweet
    2010-04-04 09:02 AM
    This Looks AWESOME !
    2010-04-04 12:09 PM
    I already have the html code running on my phone... that is an actual screenshot taken from the phone, not a render. I am making sure it auto updates the avatar... but i know the gamercard is good. When you use this you can tell that it grabs the info, when you have your phone locked and click home button to turn the screen on it takes a split second to load both avatar and gamercard.

@sh4w when i finish this maybe we can just bundle it with inxe with credit so there isnt a seperate download

btw how do you make a screenshot appear next to the thread in the forum?
    Last edited by D.L33T; 2010-04-04 at 03:58 PM.
    2010-04-04 03:54 PM
    Boss this would make entombed theme even better.
    2010-04-04 04:47 PM
    2010-04-04 05:04 PM
    The auto update works. Now keep in mind it pulls the info off of xbox.com so until the information on xbox.com updates... the phone will still display old info. I think it took about 30 minutes to update my avatar and about 10 minutes to update gamercard (notice assasins creed is most recent game)

*edit*
    thank you sirtimothy1
    Last edited by D.L33T; 2010-04-04 at 05:49 PM.
    2010-04-04 05:23 PM
    Can you post it up for download ?
    2010-04-04 08:32 PM
    looks good bro

Like A Boss
    2010-04-04 08:45 PM
    Dude!!!! This is soo sexay!
    2010-04-04 10:39 PM
    Will be back home soon. Sh4dw and I are in discussion about making this part of his theme. I believe he is going to do some graphic work to match the theme. Will let you know more when I find out.
    2010-04-04 10:57 PM
    Will you also release it by itself? I would like to use it but without the inxe theme.
    2010-04-04 11:23 PM
    I believe that can be arranged. Let me hash out the details and i will let you know when it is available for download, or on cydia
    2010-04-05 12:29 AM
    Sweet sounds great man.
    2010-04-05 12:38 AM
    D.L33T, you do awesome work. As he said, we will package it with iNXE in the next update [I have a few tweeks to the UI in need of uploading] and probably on its own also.
    Suggestion to anyone who has modifications to icons and layouts before you get the update. Do a new SpringBack backup for placement and create a seperate .theme folder names whatever you like [eg. EntombedSh4dwGT.theme] and place the changed icons and other items there as overlays into their respective folders [ie: Icons, Page0-11]. This new .theme will basically be a slave theme that will keep all of your changes seperate to the master theme so you dont need to do them again.
    We will keep you updated.
    Thanks again D.L33T.
    2010-04-05 05:38 AM
    Cant Wait ! , just one thing , seeing as i would constantly be pulling info off xbox.com , Is this gonna be a battery drainer?
    2010-04-05 05:48 AM
    I did an alpha test all day and didnt have any battery issues. Granted i was locking and unlocking a bunch too (just lookin at the sexy auto-update) It will pull the info off xbox.com everytime you lock the phone. only when the phone unlocks will it reset and grab the info again when the phone is locked.

Another note: when you lock the phone, it grabs the info even if the screen is off. So it preloads the data once per cycle. You will only see a lag-effect if you hit the lock button, then immediately turn the screen back on. average load time for both avatar and gamercard is about 3 seconds. tested on edge network also and it was much slower. Almost instant on wifi. The file size is very small so it loads pretty quick.

Now i have tried making this as a cydget (which i am scrapping), and that is a battery drainer. everytime the screen shuts off and comes back on it regrabs the info, unlike the theme mod, where the info is saved until unlock. Plus the cydget version is too slow for my taste.

I will release this as a stand alone when the time comes. I have a couple of tweaks to do. It will also be bundled with the iNXE theme.

@Sh4dw if you would like i can send you the alpha test so you can play with it. let me know. its a simple overwrite of the files that are already on your theme and an addition for the background file. Also have it bundled as a standalone theme.

-D.L33T-

EDIT: on an unrelated note: when do i get my theme maker title. lol
    Last edited by D.L33T; 2010-04-05 at 06:46 AM.
    2010-04-05 06:21 AM
    I did an alpha test all day and didnt have any battery issues. Granted i was locking and unlocking a bunch too (just lookin at the sexy auto-update) It will pull the info off xbox.com everytime you lock the phone. only when the phone unlocks will it reset and grab the info again when the phone is locked.

Another note: when you lock the phone, it grabs the info even if the screen is off. So it preloads the data once per cycle. You will only see a lag-effect if you hit the lock button, then immediately turn the screen back on. average load time for both avatar and gamercard is about 3 seconds. tested on edge network also and it was much slower. Almost instant on wifi. The file size is very small so it loads pretty quick.

Now i have tried making this as a cydget (which i am scrapping), and that is a battery drainer. everytime the screen shuts off and comes back on it regrabs the info, unlike the theme mod, where the info is saved until unlock. Plus the cydget version is too slow for my taste.

I will release this as a stand alone when the time comes. I have a couple of tweaks to do. It will also be bundled with the iNXE theme.

@Sh4dw if you would like i can send you the alpha test so you can play with it. let me know. its a simple overwrite of the files that are already on your theme and an addition for the background file. Also have it bundled as a standalone theme.

-D.L33T-

EDIT: on an unrelated note: when do i get my theme maker title. lol
    Yeah send over the test files, you should have my email address, best to go to there. Ill test it and send you the background file.
    Much agreed about Cydgets, great idea but too power hungry.
    The title is earned
    2010-04-05 10:45 AM
    any news on this yet?
    2010-04-07 04:58 PM
46 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD