I vote you release it just 1 day earlier because i might kill my self before school is over on monday .
    So Could you have an iblank setup also insted of iconoclasm
    2010-04-18 10:19 AM
    Midnight release?
    2010-04-18 06:55 PM
    alien I dont understand. Im only going to be using it for personal use and wouldnt even think about selling it or distributing it. I dont get what you mean by watermarked for your theme. Couldnt I just take the animated gifimages (at least I assume this is what you used) out and resize them and use them to replace the images in the other theme? Whatever. But K. Nitsua said he was considering making animated weather at some point when I asked him. maybe you can help him out... please??
    2010-04-18 06:59 PM
    very patiently awaiting the release alien lol. im in the navy and i go out to sea tomorrow for a month so i REALLY want to get this theme before i go so that i can have it while im out to sea!. *crossing my fingers*
    2010-04-18 07:43 PM
    very patiently awaiting the release alien lol. im in the navy and i go out to sea tomorrow for a month so i REALLY want to get this theme before i go so that i can have it while im out to sea!. *crossing my fingers*

u better not be lying

and no midnight release =[ my bedtime is @ 8:00

AHHA JK RELEASE IT WHENEVER ITS 100% WORKING!!!!

patience is the key.
    2010-04-18 07:48 PM
    u better not be lying

and no midnight release =[ my bedtime is @ 8:00

AHHA JK RELEASE IT WHENEVER ITS 100% WORKING!!!!

patience is the key.

Actually The key is the key......
    JUST RELEASE A 1 DAY BEFORE reLeaSE BEta PEASE? Before i goto school
    2010-04-18 08:29 PM
    I second Nickkrd lol
    2010-04-18 08:45 PM
    well let me ask you this. do u really want him to rush it and have a 90% functioning theme? or do u want to wait and let him make it 100%.

the choice is obvious, now wait.
    2010-04-18 09:14 PM
    Well, we have no choice. I would have also liked this released before we all go back to work/School. It's the makers choice to release on his BDay.
    2010-04-18 09:30 PM
    Eagerly waiting myself.

But seriously , release it when it's ready. Don't do what so many others have done and rush an incomplete product. Those pushing for it's release can wait.
    2010-04-18 10:28 PM
    i think people that are asking for an early release should jut be quiet bc you guys aren't busting your a** to make a/this theme...

Let him take his time with it, and finish it and make sure everything works up to par.

Everyone does this, with icon making and themes.

If you guys need something so bad. DO IT YOURSELF!

Thats why i have been away from this forum, everyone asking to make icons and complain when they arent what they wanted. Buy/DL photoshop and learn how to work the program.

Its rather easy.

I dont have time to sit behind my computer and make icons for every single app on the appstore

ALSO.

Happy Birthday ALIEN. Hope you enjoyed your weekend
    Last edited by MC_KNuCKLeHeaD; 2010-04-18 at 10:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-18 10:31 PM
    This theme will destroy every other theme out there if it works the way we hope it will.

I wish you, Alien, a Happy Birthday.
    2010-04-19 12:04 AM
    Gud luck!!
    Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW] True HTC HD2 (With Real Animated Weather)-hv-gooden.gif  
    2010-04-19 12:25 AM
    WOW!!!! I have waiting a theme like this for long time! I hope, the theme works fast in my 3GS and not drain the battery an ram so much

Congratulations and Happy Birthday!
    2010-04-19 12:55 AM
    Happy Birthday to you~~ ^^
    2010-04-19 01:03 AM
    Yes i hope it doesn't kill the batter bc im constantly using my phone and i know i get about 1 full charge in 8-10 hrs. But my charger is always with me when im at work in the ER and in the ambulance
    2010-04-19 01:29 AM
    Yes i hope it doesn't kill the batter bc im constantly using my phone and i know i get about 1 full charge in 8-10 hrs. But my charger is always with me when im at work in the ER and in the ambulance
    Nobody cares about what you do,o if the battery on your iphone dies in one hour,nobody ask you, nobody cares.
    2010-04-19 01:40 AM
    will the weather be in degree celcieus??? im a canadian eh?

and happy b day u alien
    2010-04-19 02:33 AM
    Update

In my real work,the labor work,I have to do a sh**ty OVERTIME,and that keept me out to make progres in my theme.
    SORRY,I CANT RELEASE THIS TOMORROW AS PLANNED
    I will try to do my best to release the 3G version tomorrow,cus is 100% finished,but the animated weather for 3GS,Im still working on them.
    This is out of my hands,I cant continue my theme in my labor work ofice,only in my home.
    Anyway,it will be released in this month,I promise,in the meantime,here a teaser of what you will get,asside of the animated weather.

GET READY,CUS THIS WILL BLOW YOU

CLICK IN THE IMAGE FOR ZOOM

It will be full UI.

AGAIN SORRY...but keep tuned,cus it will be released in the following days...

Thanks for all of your support,love you all..
    Att: ALIEN1974
    2010-04-19 02:46 AM
    Well that sucks..Sorry to hear. Everything i've anticipated this month is being delayed. O'well, i guess i'll just rock the HTC Sense 2.1 til this finally comes out. Happy Birthday
    2010-04-19 04:27 AM
638 ... 789101119 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD