MAJOR UPDATE: RELEASED
    http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...d-weather.html

Click in the image for zoom

My Next Baby...
    What you see in the image is only a teaser,it doesnt show the final product.
    And yes,this baby have ANIMATED WEATHER.

I start to give credits to Holdemdogg for some UI graphics he help me with,and Salmedina87 for helping me with image editor program,uhohzitzcookyfor let me use some UI elements from his theme:HTC ThatOneTheme http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...tonetheme.html and Gundom for let me use some really nice UI files from his theme MyPad(http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...ase-mypad.html).And Raptors with his theme iWarp HD2 -HTC HD2- (http://http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/696083-release-iwarp-hd2-htc-hd2.html.Without their help,I will be still sruggling to put this of.THANKS GUYS...
    More info of how they helped in the relese

When I was working on my previous theme,LePhone http://modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-t...me-iphone.html,I learned so much.One day I was searching for images in the web and I see the new phone from HTC,the HTC HD2.I was amazed how the phone looks,so I keep searching for a theme for my iPhone,and neither any of them look like the original.
    So I decided to make my own,from scratch,I only keeped the icons and the clock gadget from one of the themes I downloaded,and start this baby TOTALY from scratch.
    But then I saw a video of HTC demonstarting the cool efects in the animated weather,I thought to myself I could not replicate that in the iPhone,perhaps nobody done this before.So I accepted the challenge.
    After a long research,I discovered how to implement this in the iPhone.I WIN...

For now I won't provide much info,only that I managed to put animated weather in real time,the final version will include complete UI,and it will come real soon.

UPDATE
    The theme wil include 2 efects,the realtime animated weather for the weather gadget,and a fullscreen animated efect as a plugin,depending on your weather condition,this includes clouds scrooling in your homescreen,drops on your screen,and the famous windshield wipers cleaning your screen.the porpouse of this plugins are only for show,you know,showing you iPhone to your friends to see their faces.

UPDATE 2:
    Haaaa haaa...straigth from my lab in my spaceship, (you know,Im an Alien).Lol...
    Discovered a new way to display the animations,no needs for the plugins I told before.
    I will release the plugins anyway,cus with them you can display any weather condition when you want,with them,you dont have to wait a rainy day to just watch the raindrops and the wiper cleaning your screen.Now you select a fullscreen animation of your choise, no matter the realtime animation is displaying a sunny day,you can put a rainy efect on the rest of the screen,just for the sake of it,or for show,or just for make your friends jealous.
    You will not need the plugins,the theme itself will display realtime weather animation,the plugins will be just for show.
    Also Im working on the realtime animations,I want this to be perfect.There are like 30 weather animations,and each with 15 to 20 frames,and this is only for the realtime animations,not the plugins.
    The theme itself is 80% complete,I will do my best to release it in this month,cus is my birthday month,so,stay tuned...

ANIMATED EXAMPLE
    Att: ALIEN1974

UPDATE

3G and 3GS will have the small animated icon below the flipclock,as the original HTC.But 3GS will have nice special efects on the screen,like the wiper.The problem in 3G is its limitations on memory.It will run,but it will give lags on the springboard.On 3GS theres no problem running these animations.
    So in order to avoid people yelling at me ''MY iPhone RUNS SLOW WITH YOUR THEME'',I decided to separate the animations from the theme itself,make the pakage as one download only,and give the people the option to choose what animation they like,all in Winterboard.It will be like this:
    TRUE HTC HD2.theme
    TRUE HTC HD2 RSS PLUG IN
    TRUE HTC HD2 NON ANIMATED WEATHER
    TRUE HTC HD2 ANIMATED WEATHER 3G
    TRUE HTC HD2 ANIMATED WEATHER 3GS
    TRUE HTC HD2 ANI WEATHER PLUGINS

NOTE TO 2G & 3G USERS:YOU CAN SELECT THE 3GS ANIMATED WEATHER,BUT I WARN YOU,IT WILL GIVE LAGS

So,everyone will have all the goodies from this theme.Also you can select the animation thats goes well in your iDevice and put that inside the main theme folder,and have only 1 complete theme in Winterboard.Anyway,everyboy will have animated weather,thats whats the reason for this theme,not to clone exactly the HTC,but trully have animated weather,no one have done this before.
    The plugins will be only for show,when selected in Winterboard,it will give full screen efects,no matter the weather condition you have in your area.For example,if you have a sunny day but want to see raindrops filling your screen and the wiper cleaning it,just select the RAINY PLUGIN. Again,these are just for show,these plugins will not react with the realtime weather.
    Also I will provide 2 folders called 3G DEMO & 3GS DEMO.These will display all the weather animations on the screen,so you can see all the animations that the theme have,and dont have to wait a stormy day to see the thunder animation.Info on this leater.

Update In my real work,the labor work,I have to do a sh**ty OVERTIME,and that keept me out to make progres in my theme. SORRY,I CANT RELEASE THIS TOMORROW AS PLANNED I will try to do my best to release the 3G version tomorrow,cus is 100% finished,but the animated weather for 3GS,Im still working on them. This is out of my hands,I cant continue my theme in my labor work ofice,only in my home. Anyway,it will be released in this month,I promise,in the meantime,here a teaser of what you will get,asside of the animated weather. GET READY,CUS THIS WILL BLOW YOU CLICK IN THE IMAGE FOR ZOOM It will be full UI. AGAIN SORRY...but keep tuned,cus it will be released in the following days... Thanks for all of your support,love you all.. Att: ALIEN1974

DEMO
    Waooo,thanks everybody for the cheers,THANKS,THANKS,THANKS.All of you made me really happy,this is the first time in my life that people from around the world cheers me.

Instead of receiving gifts,I will give you something,to compensate the delay of the theme.

click on the image to zoom

But before you get exited,this is only a demo that contains 2 DEMO folders.One is the True HTC HD2 Demo (3G version)that only have the animated thunder storm weather condition.
    And the True HTC THUNDER DEMO that have a full screen animation.
    Remember,this is ony a demo,you dont have to setup nothing in the demo,it will display the thunder animation no matter you loction.Only select one in winterboard,test it,and select the other,dont select the 2 at the same time.I prepared the demos for single use,but you can put the Wallpaper.html and the thunders.gif in the True HTC HD2 Demo and have the full efect.Please , do this only only in 3GS
    Also,this demo does not have any icons,no UIImages,no UISounds,nothing.Only the wallpaper and the animated weather,Just remember to free space on your first springboard screen to see the glory of the demo.
    this is only a demo,it only give you a glimpse of what will come...

and please,post your comments about this.

Again,thanks,love you all
    Att:ALIEN1974

DOWNLOAD: True HTC HD2 Demo.rar

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

ALIEN1974
    Attached Thumbnails [PREVIEW] True HTC HD2 (With Real Animated Weather)-true-htc-hd2-theme-iphone-comming-soon.jpg  
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-28 at 09:20 AM.
    2010-04-06 12:30 AM
    already on ur new project.

looks good.,
    2010-04-06 12:32 AM
    look forward to seeing ur new theme and so quick after ur last 1 really great work m8
    2010-04-06 12:40 AM
    already on ur new project.

looks good.,
    I was working in the 2 themes at the same time

look forward to seeing ur new theme and so quick after ur last 1 really great work m8
    yea,and have anothe one in my mind...
    have to do it before anybody does
    Last edited by ALIEN1974; 2010-04-06 at 12:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-04-06 12:45 AM
    keeping yourself busy then
    2010-04-06 12:47 AM
    Looks nice, animated weather must be a huge battery killer though.
    2010-04-06 12:54 AM
    Iv alwaysbeen a fan of these themes lol I'll be using this 1 when you finish it
    2010-04-06 01:00 AM
    Sweet theme. I can't wait to get this on my iPhone
    2010-04-06 01:12 AM
    My last phone was an ATT Fuze, so I love this theme. Come on with it
    2010-04-06 01:15 AM
    Cant wait!!!
    2010-04-06 01:24 AM
    i think your becoming one of the favorites here...lol. i'm gonna make my HTC friends jealous with this one.
    2010-04-06 01:59 AM
    Dude you are an incredible theme maker kudos, I can't wait to get this as I am a huge Htc ui fan.
    2010-04-06 02:13 AM
    Great work
    2010-04-06 03:37 AM
    ok loved the lephone theme so when can see this one
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS
    2010-04-06 04:56 AM
    Very very nice

Theres only one concern I made and ran a few animated weather icons on my 3gs and it slowed the phone down alot and sucked the battery quick. I am searching for a better way Please test this real good on your phone cause if it does what it done to mine it would be almost impossible to run it from day to day.

I give you all the props in the world if this runs smooth you would be my hero
    2010-04-06 04:59 AM
    Very very nice

I give you all the props in the world if this runs smooth you would be my hero
    I second that holdemdogg i had this theme awhile back didnt feel right without the live animation but if you can do this will it have all the elements of the htc hd2 like the windshield wipers when it rains
    IF I HELPED PLEASE HIT THANKS
    2010-04-06 05:02 AM
    Yea I have a touchpro2 and I'm running the hd2.1 rom it is pretty awesome but I still like my 3gs better. I have all the files from these roms only thing that gets you is the weather icons are not gifs they are mda I think and iPhone don't reconize that file type. So if alien makes his own gifs and gets this running it will be totaly awesome lots and lots of work to

if I can help in any way please let me know scripts or graphics either one
    2010-04-06 05:17 AM
    Dude your a monster! I'm have LePhone on now but that HTC image looks awesome. Can't wait to see you pull it off.
    2010-04-06 05:28 AM
    I have lephone on @ the moment, which is great. Looking forward to trying this out aswell!
    2010-04-06 07:01 AM
    This will be interesting to see. Animated weather would be cool. Unfortunately not really my kinda theme as the HTC style themes feel a little over-done IMO. I look forward to seeing how the weather works though.
    2010-04-06 07:41 AM
638 12311 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD