Transparent Blue, Purple and Gold mods for the widgets. Widget html file needs to be altered to change the wanted color mod. Loads into /var/stash/Eight OS.
    2010-05-22 05:47 AM
    Transparent Blue, Purple and Gold mods for the widgets. Widget html file needs to be altered to change the wanted color mod. Loads into /var/stash/Eight OS.
    ...nice
    2010-05-22 06:11 AM
    where is Download??
    2010-05-22 08:31 AM
    Uv got to donate
    2010-05-22 04:45 PM
    Hey guys, sorry I haven't been around the past few days. Works been busy and I've been super tired. I'll be working on this all day Sunday with some wicked sick updates for the UI. As well as replying to message/emails/debates(lol). It's 2am here now tho so goodnight.
    2010-05-22 05:55 PM
    ONLY 2 am and you're going to sleep? Slacker. LOL
    2010-05-22 08:16 PM
    i took the feeds out and added settings
    and spread the icons a little away from each other

.... how does it look
    i think its better than having the feeds
    2010-05-23 01:29 AM
    Really nice mod X! How'd you do it? me likes!
    2010-05-23 02:58 AM
    Really nice mod X! How'd you do it? me likes!
    well i edited the iconoclasm layout
    and made my own icons that look like his

i also made a skin for the weather

do u know how to change the blue numbers to white???
    2010-05-23 03:03 AM
    I don;t know how you'd mod the weather app, imagine there's a plist somewhere. Check with one of the themers with a complete theme, I am sure one of them knows. Sorry man.
    2010-05-23 03:18 AM
    I don;t know how you'd mod the weather app, imagine there's a plist somewhere. Check with one of the themers with a complete theme, I am sure one of them knows. Sorry man.

ok thx
    2010-05-23 03:20 AM
    X, check the Dashboars.css file inside this dir: 8OS Weather.theme/Library/ Stylesheets. Check the last paragraph of code. Check the color values and see if this is it. Just taking a shot at it.
    2010-05-23 03:43 AM
    wow this looks very good, nice work man
    looking forward to it

edit: im from melbourne too!
    2010-05-23 06:14 AM
    wow this looks very good, nice work man
    looking forward to it

edit: im from melbourne too!
    Awesome to see more aussies!

Warning re: issues with the update in Categories SB. The layouts are all screwed up, even by using the layout in the Uniform Layout option they are misaligned.
    Currently working on a fix.

On a UI note, most of the UIImages are done, weather is done for each color theme also!

Some changes will be made to the structure of the theme in further releases. Color mods will be seperated in the final version except maybe 2 so as to keep the total file size down as the color mods are growing in size as I create the UI. The mods will be available here as individual downloads and PSD kits will be made available to themers, beta testers and color moders...

The UI updates have made using all the functions of my device so much nicer, It really feels like EIGHT OS.
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-05-23 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-23 07:53 AM
    Awesome to see more aussies!

Warning re: issues with the update in Categories SB. The layouts are all screwed up, even by using the layout in the Uniform Layout option they are misaligned.
    Currently working on a fix.

On a UI note, most of the UIImages are done, weather is done for each color theme also!

Some changes will be made to the structure of the theme in further releases. Color mods will be seperated in the final version except maybe 2 so as to keep the total file size down as the color mods are growing in size as I create the UI. The mods will be available here as individual downloads and PSD kits will be made available to themers, beta testers and color moders...

The UI updates have made using all the functions of my device so much nicer, It really feels like EIGHT OS.

im so excited...
    cant wait shadow
    is it going to be a free public release
    2010-05-23 07:58 AM
    Hey xSURPx, would you mind sharing your power, cydia, Internet and settings icons?
    2010-05-23 08:02 AM
    im so excited...
    cant wait shadow
    is it going to be a free public release
    Paid as it was always intended to be.
    2010-05-23 08:04 AM
    Hey xSURPx, would you mind sharing your power, cydia, Internet and settings icons?
    i dont mind but it wont work properly with ur ipod
    u need 2 things
    my iconoclasm layout
    and all the icons (not just cydia, internet and settings

Paid as it was always intended to be.
    ok...
    2010-05-23 08:17 AM
    ^^^^^ohhh. Would it be possible to share that? Please? I really like your mod.
    2010-05-23 08:22 AM
    ^^^^^ohhh. Would it be possible to share that? Please? I really like your mod.
    sure...
    just wait a while ill PM u a link
    i gotta get it in a folder
    2010-05-23 08:26 AM
2,000 ... 2432333435364484 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD