Hey I finally got time to put the 2.1 beta on my iphone but mine looks weird. Could someone tell me whats up with it?
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY
    2010-05-25 05:18 PM
    so i tried the hue saturation thing and mine wont go solid nice, it gets really crappy looking
    2010-05-25 05:59 PM
    Hey I finally got time to put the 2.1 beta on my iphone but mine looks weird. Could someone tell me whats up with it?
    try reorganising the icons so the longest is up the top and the shortest at the bottom
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-05-25 08:42 PM
    Franklin, make sure you are using the correct iconoclasm layout. It looks like you are using an old/different one.
    2010-05-26 12:26 AM
    i made an white one.. just seeing how it looks

Last edited by xSURPx; 2010-05-26 at 01:40 AM.
    2010-05-26 01:33 AM
    Nice X!

lbroski, pm me your email.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-05-26 at 02:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-05-26 02:46 AM
    Really diggin the b+w
    2010-05-26 03:53 PM
    wasnt this theme was suppose to be in landscape???
    what happened?.. i would love it in landscape
    2010-05-27 01:47 AM
    wasnt this theme was suppose to be in landscape???
    what happened?.. i would love it in landscape
    I was thinkin the exact same thing, I thought he was going to implement SBrotator or something

I also kinda thought he was going to add infiniboard to the mix so we can scroll like the Evolution os themes (i think this was more just an assumption where as he clearly stated in the beginning he was goin landscape).

I swear there was a blownup preview of this image when it was still in concept phase, pretty sure thats what got me and xSURPx lookin fwd to landscape.
    Attached Thumbnails Eight OS-sigmmi_copy.jpg  
    Last edited by juggz143; 2010-05-27 at 06:15 AM.
    2010-05-27 06:10 AM
    I think Iconoclasm is going to make the layouts abit tricky to get right from portrait to landscape, unless the next update settles things out. Just thinking out loud...
    2010-05-27 06:50 AM
    Okay, Nick and Brendon... we need to get our themes out of the beta phases. =P
    Last edited by k.nitsua; 2010-05-27 at 09:46 AM.
    #eli7e revived me
    2010-05-27 09:43 AM
    Landscape will be on the cards once we finish portrait.

K, ha ha ha. So true, this weekend I should have this as ready as I want it, just finishing UI so that it is more "full"
    2010-05-27 11:56 AM
    Good call K!
    2010-05-27 03:22 PM
    yay! i cant wait for it. ive just messed my phone up trying to install stack v3 so at the moment im using a non-themed jailbroken phone. all i have installed is mywi and a few tweeks from cydia.

btw K where can i get the stack v3 .deb? i cant find one

oh and Entombed Sh4dw will the landscape version work with sbrotator? or will it be like the iconoclasm layout has the icons the right way so like all you need to is deselect the portrait layout and select the landscape layout? or.. none of the above :P
    thanks
    ~Eddie~
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    2010-05-27 07:56 PM
    just putting this awesome theme on the first page....
    2010-05-28 08:08 AM
    yay! i cant wait for it. ive just messed my phone up trying to install stack v3 so at the moment im using a non-themed jailbroken phone. all i have installed is mywi and a few tweeks from cydia.

btw K where can i get the stack v3 .deb? i cant find one

oh and Entombed Sh4dw will the landscape version work with sbrotator? or will it be like the iconoclasm layout has the icons the right way so like all you need to is deselect the portrait layout and select the landscape layout? or.. none of the above :P
    thanks
    ~Eddie~
    Unfortunately HTML widgets dont play nice with SBrotator so it will have to be a whole new theme. Nick and I looked at using SBr early on but for the life of us couldnt get a working version going.
    Landscape will be a totally seperate theme.
    2010-05-28 08:16 AM
    Unfortunately HTML widgets dont play nice with SBrotator so it will have to be a whole new theme. Nick and I looked at using SBr early on but for the life of us couldnt get a working version going.
    Landscape will be a totally seperate theme.
    ok, but what i meant is, in the iconoclasm layout you have now the list of icons down the side are the first icons to be re-arranged. so like they are sort of like the top row of icons on a non themes springboard. do you understand me?
    and what i meant by deselecting the iconoclasm lay out and selecting the new one is if you understood what i typed above then all you do is deselect the portrait one and select the landscape on and all the icons are already in place with forcing the icons into the correct position using iconoclasm and then all you need to do is select the landscape widgets in winterboard.
    sorry if i didn't explain it clearly :P
    2010-05-28 09:00 AM
    I understood completely, that particular setup is what we are aiming for in a landscape but it is very time consuming to get right.
    As I said, it is on the cards after the portrait version.
    2010-05-28 09:43 AM
    yeah landscape will be easy once the portrait is done. Its just a matter of doing some rotation with css and then realigning all the stuff
    2010-05-28 02:52 PM
    well when you do landscape, still use sbrotator to make it native so like the menu bar and stuff is correct. don't do 1 of those fake ones that just place everything sideways
    2010-05-28 03:53 PM
2,000 ... 2735363738394787 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD