but whens regular comin out

ah lol me too^
    Last edited by battlecrushr; 2010-06-15 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-15 09:37 PM
    pre ordered iphone 4g today was nightmare to get the sale through!!

Finally did soo expensive here in UK think prices are different to USA not checked tho i paid 600 quid for 32gb what are the prices there?
    2010-06-15 09:42 PM
    i bought 3 here for about $213 a piece
    2010-06-15 11:07 PM
    good job.

Let's see some themes for iOS4
    Something Hidden in iPhone 4---Steve Jobs twitter
    2010-06-15 11:16 PM
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY DIDNT FORGET ABOUT LANDSCAPE!!!!

Aight now that thats out the way, I wnted to comment on the big 'speech' post. I noticed you said something about folks being upset they paid for the beta and now the theme being 'kinda' available free. My stand is I'm not mad about the 2 bucks u guys more then deserve it, but I do think I should be able to recieve the full final release without having to a) pay again b) use the 'trial' version c) get it from some pirated source. Shouldn't the donators/beta testers get the full version free!

Maybe I missed something as I haven't followed this thread in bout a week (which is eternity in themeing world) but it didnt seem clear as to how those who already paid would be dealt with. I mean Cydia doesn't know I donated.
    2010-06-16 03:57 AM
    Don't worry we know who paid and all of you guys will receive the full beta and all updates
    2010-06-16 04:16 AM
    will i have to donate now to receive the full theme and updates or can i just wait for it to be available on cydia???
    2010-06-16 05:16 AM
    Im at work right now, will reply to everyone when I get home.

Quick sum up:
    The theme on cydia/rock will be paid only.
    The theme here on the forums will be given to those who do not feel they can pay or feel that they should pay. (Donations are prefered and welcome!)
    The theme elsewhere is available for all as it will end up there anyways. Id rather be the one doing it.

Available soon, just waiting on some files, had a littel hicup with the lockscreen. lol (Wynd, still waiting on the fix buddy).

More replies later guys...

(Damn this time difference, makes it hard to keep up)
    2010-06-16 05:48 AM
    Im at work right now, will reply to everyone when I get home.

Quick sum up:
    The theme on cydia/rock will be paid only.
    The theme here on the forums will be given to those who do not feel they can pay or feel that they should pay. (Donations are prefered and welcome!)
    The theme elsewhere is available for all as it will end up there anyways. Id rather be the one doing it.

Available soon, just waiting on some files, had a littel hicup with the lockscreen. lol (Wynd, still waiting on the fix buddy).

More replies later guys...

(Damn this time difference, makes it hard to keep up)

thx shadow and nick for not giving up
    on this awesome theme.. keep it up
    and take ur time..
    2010-06-16 06:54 AM
    Can't wait for the theme. The beta was great and I cant wait to use the full UI
    At the moment I'm using nine as my theme mainly because I don't want to mess my phone up just to mess it up to put this on it

Great work guys
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-06-16 10:00 AM
    Ill be defo paying for this! Great job guys. xD
    2010-06-16 10:45 AM
    Can One of you great guys email me stash folder at
    [email protected]
    I posted on page 26
    it will be greatly appreciated I am BT thanks
    2010-06-16 02:11 PM
    wanna sell me one for $300
    2010-06-16 03:08 PM
    i will buy this when backboard gets released and this supports it.
    2010-06-16 03:11 PM
    I will be getting the iPhone 4 soon and i've donated for the theme and have been using the beta 2.1 for a while and I was wondering if I would have to donate again to get the iPhone 4 version.....

thnx
    Eddie
    Follow me on Twitter: EddieLeonard - - - - - - - -If i have helped in anyway at all, Please click the "Thanks!" button
    Stalk me on FaceBook: Eddie Leonard
    2010-06-16 06:51 PM
    C'mon, my laptop is waiting!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-06-16 07:28 PM
    thanks
    2010-06-16 11:03 PM
    so has the lockscreen been fixed (retarded clock)?
    2010-06-17 01:41 PM
    Could I just get an update as to when you think it might be released xD
    2010-06-17 01:49 PM
    Hey,

I donate for this theme and I hope to get the full version in the next few days. Before that, i have some questions... especially for entombed Shadow who created this beautiful theme but if others can answer, do not hesitate.

Actually, I have Evolution OS on my phone, a Iphone 3G, and my phone is often sloooooooooooow, many app crash, that make me become a little angry when i must wait 5 minutes for my phone to become available.

So, when the full theme is install, does it slow down the phone? Or is it smooth to use?

Thanks for answering, I love the appearence of this theme and I wish I could use it ! Congratulations for the creator for his very inspired ideas.
    Most themes that feature widgets (multiple widgets in EIGHTos' case) have some loss of memory which slows the device down in some way. In ym day-to-day use on EIGHTos on my 3GS I havent noticed any major slow-down and I believe Nick uses EIGHTos on his 3G with the same result.

Obviously with certain added tweaks and other add-ons that people add to their devices via Cydia/Rock can also add to the loss of memory which can then give the impression that widgets within a theme such as EIGHTos slow the device down a lot.

Each person has different experiences but the majority of people who have used EIGHTos have had little to no issues with memory using all of the widgets.

Just so you know also, each widget can be simply turned off via Winterboard and replaced with a standard Icon from the included set of Icons you get with the theme. For some this is a nice compromise to get the same look at less of a loss of memory.

(**** I like to talk sometimes....)

Ironic because deep blue is the name of the new album hah. I was always a huge fan of IKTPQ and then I saw they had a split with PWD and I fell in love, sucks that the music scene down in Australia seems to be booming meanwhile over here in the states (at least where I'm at) is doing horribly
    Oh ****! I totally forgot what the album name was, I must have known subconciously or something! ha ha. I just got an email to say my copy has shipped, looking forward to it arriving now!

Aussie music scene is alright, we breed culture down here in Melbourne which is where I am, best place if you like the hardcore/metal music scene (funny but neither PWD or IKTPQ came from here). The US still has more bands than we will ever produce, wish I could come over and do a year of festivals as I see the band lists and wish I was there!

I downloaded the trial version from Cydiaand I am looking forward to purchasing the full theme with widgets, etc...A few questions:

1. Can I change between the different colour themes I saw in the first post (blue, neon pink, etc.)via winterboard?

2. Will I be able to turn off (not use) certain widgets,eg. If I do not want to use Feeds or clock widget, can I turn off only those widgets and put an app in that space instead? If, yes, can I do this in Winterboard, or do I have to SSH.

Also, regarding the photos, do the photos change/alternate? Can you choose which photos to use?
    Thanks for trying EIGHTos.
    1. Yeah the colour themes will be interchangeable in Winterboard but WILL NOT be included with the main theme. The reason for this is that the download would be HUGE!
    2. Yeah widget is turned on and off in winterboard. There are some app icons that fit included with the theme.

--

Thanks again for the support guys, I have decided to ditch the iSetup as It makes updates take longer as I cannot modify/create the iSetup myself. I appreciate PhanaticDs offer and help so far but decided to go this way.

To be honest the iSetup doesnt make it THAT much quicker, the installer that is created in Cydia thanks to the awesome guys at MMi takes care of the majority of folder placement and all it takes after that is to activate Iconoclasm layouts, Categories and Winterboard items. Overall shouldnt take longer than 15mins!

That being said I am still waiting on the lockscreen fix from Wyndwarrior but I will be finishing packaging and sending this all out now and then send out a small update when the lockscreen is fixed.

FYI on the lockscreen issue, it has nothing to do with the time display of which is fixed, it was an issue with the whole thing being scaled incorrectly.

Thanks again all for the support and the bombardment of messages, now off to package things up (gonna be a late night tonight, lucky I dont start work till later tomorrow)

-Brendon
    Last edited by Entombed Sh4dw; 2010-06-17 at 02:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    2010-06-17 02:45 PM
2,000 ... 3846474849505898 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD