FIX FOR STACK
    I found a fix for those who would still like to use stack but cannot get the stock icon to appear. This is the fix, stack takes on the "image/icon" of which every 1ST - (very important) "app/folder" u place 1ST in it.
    FIX....take the empty "menu" (no caps) folder an place it in stack.
    If done properly stack should look like the "menu" folder.

Yes I kno in a sense it defeats the purpose but I jus wana use stack
    Or you could go into the settings for stack and set the "Display As" field to "Image"
    2010-06-20 04:04 PM
    God dammit entombed.....cudnt u jus let me have this 1. Jus 1nce cud u let me have a fix.
    N since u knew that y didn't u post the fix way b4 wen ppl were asking 4 help. Huh
    jus had to take ma glory.
    2010-06-20 04:23 PM
    ^ lol!
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-06-20 04:26 PM
    God dammit entombed.....cudnt u jus let me have this 1. Jus 1nce cud u let me have a fix.
    N since u knew that y didn't u post the fix way b4 wen ppl were asking 4 help. Huh
    jus had to take ma glory.
    You're a very angry person ronnie...
    2010-06-20 04:33 PM
    Really nice theme brendon done a really good job with this been using it for about a day now runs good and smooth on my 3g, wouldn't mind seeing an orange color mod of this theme along with the black UI would look nice.
    2010-06-20 04:35 PM
    No I'm not an angry person, honestly.
    2010-06-20 05:24 PM
    i did donate and got the installation guide but cannot find springback or sbsettings in the phone through ssh ihave it on the computer but not on the phone the rest of the files are in its place in the phone except these two
    2010-06-20 05:39 PM
    Entombed...Just wanna say...Great Theme!!! awaitng more funds to buy via Cydia.
    2010-06-20 05:55 PM
    i did donate and got the installation guide but cannot find springback or sbsettings in the phone through ssh ihave it on the computer but not on the phone the rest of the files are in its place in the phone except these two
    Of course, you had to have installed SBSettings and Springback from Cydia to have those directories in the phone. If you didn't, go get them from Cydia. After installing them, those directories will be there.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-06-20 06:22 PM
    AAAWWWHH!!! thought so but wanted to make sure thanks Metaserph
    2010-06-20 06:38 PM
    This theme looks amazing and I hate to be such a noob, but I just don't see where to get the full release for this.....Do I donate first (in the signature block of first post) or go to Cydia (all I see on Cydia is a trial version)??
    Its probably been asked..... but thanks to anyone who could lend some better insight!
    2010-06-20 07:26 PM
    on the sbsettings from 8os, do i break it down into the sbsetting folder in the phone
    2010-06-20 07:40 PM
    This theme looks amazing and I hate to be such a noob, but I just don't see where to get the full release for this.....Do I donate first (in the signature block of first post) or go to Cydia (all I see on Cydia is a trial version)??
    Its probably been asked..... but thanks to anyone who could lend some better insight!
    If you donate you get it sooner than Cydia.
    Payton.Penn
    2010-06-20 08:00 PM
    Inside the SBSettings/Themes in your phone, drop the Theme folder there. Then go to SBSettings and select the theme, it will respring the phone. Done.
    @Metaserph
    2010-06-20 11:26 PM
    ull DEFINEATLY get it b4 it reaches on cydia if u donate or search 4 it on other forums where the themer has posted the final version.
    U will not see it on cydia for another month....things work SLOWLY around here....REALLY REALLY slow. Best bet is to donate.
    2010-06-20 11:30 PM
    lol my weather says it 31 degrees and its actually 80? hmm (and yes i edited the js)
    2010-06-21 03:45 AM
    lol my weather says it 31 degrees and its actually 80? hmm (and yes i edited the js)
    80 farenheit is about 26 celcius lol. is the site you're using feeding you in farenheit and just really off?
    2010-06-21 03:48 AM
    ahh i forgot, dang europeans and their celsius lol, ok its fixed now =P

btw is anyone who is using the analog clock having epic slowdowns? if i enable analog clock my device just bogs
    2010-06-21 03:50 AM
    =] I upgraded iTunes to 9.2 and I still have my spirit =]
    Payton.Penn
    2010-06-21 03:56 AM
    ahh i forgot, dang europeans and their celsius lol, ok its fixed now =P

btw is anyone who is using the analog clock having epic slowdowns? if i enable analog clock my device just bogs

i have the analog clock for about a day and a half and its running normally.....
    2010-06-21 04:08 AM
2,000 ... 949575859606169 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD