there is for the 3G with redsnow
    2010-06-22 05:45 AM
    ah, so nothing for 3gs yet?
    kill it with fire
    2010-06-22 05:48 AM
    Still not on cydia
    modmyi sucks
    2010-06-22 06:06 AM
    Dude you really need to chill out. If it sucks so much you're welcome to leave. You've already complained multiple times and frankly, it's annoying. If you really want it that bad, just donate.
    2010-06-22 06:10 AM
    Dude you really need to chill out. If it sucks so much you're welcome to leave. You've already complained multiple times and frankly, it's annoying. If you really want it that bad, just donate.
    Truth. You'll have to pay 2 bucks for it on cydia anyways, why not just donate and save yourself the effort of checking.
    kill it with fire
    2010-06-22 06:18 AM
    does your jailbreak stick when you update to 4.0? or is there already a jailbreak for the new fw? :S

only for 3g and itouch 2g
    2010-06-22 07:03 AM
    I did donate
    to the site n themer
    so I guess I have all rites to *****....rite?
    2010-06-22 07:12 AM
    GOD this is bad *** i got it and its so clean but do u think i can switch contacts and menu locations so contacts would be in the bottom corner
    2010-06-22 08:47 AM
    You can switch but the Iconoclasm layouts have to be changed too. And the developer is not offering this kind of support at this moment. If you know how to change the layouts then you can do it.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-06-22 09:00 AM
    me likey!! gonna get the cash to get this one ! lol
    Theming, A New Friendship??
    2010-06-22 10:13 AM
    Really nice theme brendon done a really good job with this been using it for about a day now runs good and smooth on my 3g, wouldn't mind seeing an orange color mod of this theme along with the black UI would look nice.
    Ill look into an Orange-Black mod for the future.

This theme looks amazing and I hate to be such a noob, but I just don't see where to get the full release for this.....Do I donate first (in the signature block of first post) or go to Cydia (all I see on Cydia is a trial version)??
    Its probably been asked..... but thanks to anyone who could lend some better insight!
    New donation link on the first page guys. It will automatically send you the download link.

ull DEFINEATLY get it b4 it reaches on cydia if u donate or search 4 it on other forums where the themer has posted the final version.
    U will not see it on cydia for another month....things work SLOWLY around here....REALLY REALLY slow. Best bet is to donate.
    FYI, I JUST found this out from Kyle (MMi owner) that we are actually waiting for Saurik's approval to get onto the Cydia Store.
    Big apologies on the delay from that end guys, I didnt realise it took so long to get approved! (Might be because its the first time I've submitted a paid theme.)

ahh i forgot, dang europeans and their celsius lol, ok its fixed now =P

btw is anyone who is using the analog clock having epic slowdowns? if i enable analog clock my device just bogs
    LOL Phanatic, I thought you would know better than that! I was sadly mistaken.

i noticed that when you enter a passcode on the lockscreen it is black dots on an almost black background. any chance of lightening 1 of these 2? i can't see how many characters i've entered and i skip 1 alot of the time due to lag (idk y the hell that lags more then the system itself)
    Can you post some screenshots so I can try and locate the files that I need to update.

I've also noticed that when placing a call there is no button pressed icon for placing a call, and when In a call the speaker icon is misaligned with the rest of the ui.
    Ill get the speaker icon fixed for an update.

also no more weekday on lockscreen? and would it be possible to get the time and date to appear over snowcover pro? lockscreen is so barren when playing music

EDIT: also i need the folder settings for CategoriesSB 1.8
    Ive got weekday on my lockscreen... Screenshot?

-------------------------------

Sorry for the delay in sending links out guys. As some have said, I work A LOT and have found it hard to get online lately to post anything up.

I have updated the Donate link on the first page to give out the download link as soon as you donate. Should eliminate delays.

I am uploading to Rock now, maybe that wont take as long.
    2010-06-22 12:53 PM
    I am uploading to Rock now, maybe that wont take as long.
    Good Luck with that
    2010-06-22 01:36 PM
    Good Luck with that
    Ha ha, thats reassuring...
    2010-06-22 01:47 PM
    Best theme by a mile guys congratulations,
    Just one thing, weekday on lockscreen updating fine, the one on springboard needs a respring to update, do you already know about it? any fix?
    2010-06-22 01:55 PM
    Best theme by a mile guys congratulations,
    Just one thing, weekday on lockscreen updating fine, the one on springboard needs a respring to update, do you already know about it? any fix?
    Yeah, we are trying to do it with as little toll on battery and memory as possible.
    Probably a fix in the next update.
    2010-06-22 02:02 PM
    now for the login it does look fine with high brightness but i keep my light low b/c i dont feel a need to kill my battery off faster
    Attached Thumbnails Eight OS-img_0104.png   Eight OS-img_0106.png  
    2010-06-22 02:59 PM
    Ill have to try figure out which file the login one is.

As for the lockscreen, Im assuming you have resrung? If not, try that and if that doesnt work try removing the lockscreen from your device and putting it back on and then reselecting it in winterboard.
    If that doesnt work try a different color or the main lockscreen.
    2010-06-22 04:36 PM
    btw, where did you get the wallpaper of the girl with the 'marker pen tattoo' from? i quite like that, looks good
    2010-06-22 04:43 PM
    Ill have to try figure out which file the login one is.

As for the lockscreen, Im assuming you have resrung? If not, try that and if that doesnt work try removing the lockscreen from your device and putting it back on and then reselecting it in winterboard.
    If that doesnt work try a different color or the main lockscreen.
    ya it's wierd it works fine until i wanna listen to music, then it breaks till i respring again
    2010-06-22 04:59 PM
    I got everything setup, but the default weather icon is still showing over the weather feed. Can anyone help?
    2010-06-22 06:14 PM
2,000 ... 1151596061626371 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD