Hold down any icon until they all start to wiggle. then move them to the right position, just like you had to do to position the rest of the layout. That's all.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-06-30 05:47 AM
    i know that but i like the icons that you showed me so how do i put those on my phone
    2010-06-30 08:15 AM
    finally got this theme working

what are the best settings to use this theme?
    2010-06-30 02:07 PM
    i know that but i like the icons that you showed me so how do i put those on my phone
    The icons were posted a few pages back Rc. Just have to look for them. SSH into the master theme and replace the included ones with the ones you want.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity
    2010-06-30 03:07 PM
    Here they are.
    @Metaserph
    2010-06-30 03:10 PM
    I have the lockscreen problem posted earlier- lockscreen wallpaper has shrunk on Wednesday.
    Awaiting fix.
    2010-06-30 05:39 PM
    how on on my dash the date only places itself on the time rather than month box? also the menu is in centre but i dont mind that??

help me appreciated
    2010-06-30 05:45 PM
    Ummm what's with the lockscreen today? It like reduced half the size?
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2010-06-30 05:57 PM
    I downloaded XsurpX red mod from page 1 . Installed, and that lockscreen mod is working fine ... No shrinking.
    2010-06-30 06:42 PM
    yeah i have same issue the lockscreen is shrinked out of position
    2010-06-30 07:00 PM
    Can anyone whos fixed the lockscreen issue please give everyone step by step instructions to shrink the font and make it normal again? :]
    kill it with fire
    2010-06-30 07:01 PM
    Can anyone whos fixed the lockscreen issue please give everyone step by step instructions to shrink the font and make it normal again? :]
    +1 pleeease
    Don't forget to hit the thanks button if you liked what I said or did
    2010-06-30 07:40 PM
    would appreciate the Fix if it could be sent ma way

think my phones is ****** up for some reason well everything was set up well untill i went on to use my phone to call and all the config, game applications and media was all out of place and now i cannot click on music or config and when i hold an app for few sec to rearrange nothing happands :S

Someone please help

also when i press the home button the icon dont stand still :S
    Last edited by SH0X; 2010-06-30 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please Donate ''Thanks'' Every Little Helps
    2010-06-30 10:04 PM
    would appreciate the Fix if it could be sent ma way

think my phones is ****** up for some reason well everything was set up well untill i went on to use my phone to call and all the config, game applications and media was all out of place and now i cannot click on music or config and when i hold an app for few sec to rearrange nothing happands :S

Someone please help

also when i press the home button the icon dont stand still :S
    if you scroll over to your search screen and look up winterboard or settings and disable the theme you should be able to rearrange everything properly again. when everythings the way you want it to be you can re-enable the theme.
    kill it with fire
    2010-06-30 10:26 PM
    is it possible to put the phone call icon next to the menu i hate going into communications and is it going to change that icon to match w/ the theme
    [QUOTE=metaserph;5319901]Disable the feeds, remove the 3 blanks at the dock and place Phone, Mail and Messages there, there's a screenshot a few pages back.

Intead of getting rid of the RSS feed, I have "infindock"(sp?) installed. It makes the common functions way easier to navigate to.

NORMAL

AFTER SLIDING
    2010-06-30 10:41 PM
    if you scroll over to your search screen and look up winterboard or settings and disable the theme you should be able to rearrange everything properly again. when everythings the way you want it to be you can re-enable the theme.
    aight let me give that go pissing me off lol even the home button i have to press few times to stop the icons on dash to stop moving

Thanks dude your a legend did what you said and now working fine

Damn i thought it would take a complete restore to get it working again

Thanks Again

okay its thursday and lockscreen is showing thursday but the homescreen is still showing wednesday> any ideas why
    Last edited by SH0X; 2010-07-01 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Please Donate ''Thanks'' Every Little Helps
    2010-07-01 01:03 AM
    yup the lockscreen shrinks only on Wednesday. The developer has been working on a fix. (don't know how far he is into it). just use the red mod by xSURPx on wednesday.
    2010-07-01 01:16 AM
    okay its thursday and lockscreen is showing thursday but the homescreen is still showing wednesday> any ideas why
    Respring and it should correct itself to the proper date. You'll have to respring every morning to update the homescreen's date, I think Entombed has someone working on that fix.
    kill it with fire
    2010-07-01 03:32 AM
    Lockscreen issue: Wednesday.

Anyone not wanting to wait for the fix, you'd have to navigate to each lockscreen color mod, the master theme included. Go to /Library/CSS/Styles. Open Styles with WordPad or any text editor, find #daybar, look for the font size and change from 60 to 50, save and SSH into each directory. You MUST edit each Styles file for each color mod and save. DO NOT edit one of the Style files and save the same one to every directory.It will make the lockscreen date a bit smaller matching that of the springboard. Thats a fix. But I strongly suggest to await for Brandon's update.
    Last edited by metaserph; 2010-07-01 at 03:52 AM.
    @Metaserph
    2010-07-01 03:43 AM
    [quote=WRX-KANO;5321642]
    Disable the feeds, remove the 3 blanks at the dock and place Phone, Mail and Messages there, there's a screenshot a few pages back.

Intead of getting rid of the RSS feed, I have "infindock"(sp?) installed. It makes the common functions way easier to navigate to.

NORMAL

AFTER SLIDING
    This would be a nice workaround if the feeds moved in the tray. Since they're static on the background it kind of makes it look messy when you scroll over. Also it looks like your menu button is closer to the edge of the screen than mine is? :S
    kill it with fire
    2010-07-01 06:06 AM
2,000 ... 2262707172737482 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD